Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
great service and very fast, thanks guys
Agreed over a pint in the local Cricket Club when we was asked give us a try! and to be fair we have never looked back. and from that day on we have sent every Finance lead to young Mathew . As a car dealership operating over 2 sites we get lots of finance leads every month. We have dealt with all the big lenders over the last 10+ years and now will only deal direct with Creditas. The communication you get from sending a potential client is second to none. We now feel that this company is the ONE STOP SHOP for our customers. They look after every customer and always search for the best deal saving a couple of quid a month really adds up over the years . We hope our relationship will continue for many years ahead. Keep up the good work and the fantastic communication you give to your approved suppliers and faithful customers !
I have just received brilliant service from Cat Bent at Creditas. Friendly and efficient and made what is sometimes a stressful experience a pleasure. Cat was pleasant to deal with and knew what she was talking about and guided me through the whole process successfully. Can't recommend Creditas highly enough
Process made very easy by Cat and team Thank you
I am very impressed with the services, quick response and professionalism in handling my request for finance approval to purchase a car. This was all done in one day and my sincere thanks to maffew and the team for an amazing job!
What can I say, absolutely amazing, recommended to me by a car dealer, Simon from Creditas rang me with an the hour and a deal was placed for me the following morning at a rate much better than I had managed to secure from the comparison websites. Everything arranged (and over a weekend) allowing me to collect the car just 48hours after original application. Everyone I have dealt with including the actual finance company have been amazing, professional, friendly and competent. Such a refreshing change in the days when customer service is declining. Excellent Work Creditas
Matthew was extremely patient and friendly in organising the financing for my new van. It was a very easy process, and I would highly recommend!
Jon was very professional and new exactly what was the best for myself , hard work and alot of messing about , it was only because of they way things are now with people working from home, all you need is a little patience and the right person helping you, Jon did a fantastic job keeping in contact all the way till the end , Have my car now ,thanks.
I am very impressed with the services, quick response and professionalism in handling my request for finance approval to purchase a car. This was all done in one day and my sincere thanks to Simon Eaton for an amazing job!
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 144 reviews