Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Started using the services of hackerscourt since last year October and their monitoring features has really been good and it became my number one surveillance app to keep track of my spouse and kids. Although, similar apps that provide same features are on the market right now and also professional hackers like:- www. hackerscourt . Com , which I am currently working with now, are offering a more advanced way to monitor your loved ones more discreetly than spy apps and that has raised competitions on surveillance services all over the place. Thank you hackerscourt for helping me get the answers I needed. www . hackerscourt . com
Good service, terms explained in simple language for customer understanding
Very professional service and very prompt in delivering a quick response Mat Canning was a delight to work with, I would strongly recommend Creditas Financial Solutions to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle needing Finance.
Helped us to get fiancé for new car where helpful. Informed us along the process very polite and helpful
Quality service and great Communication will use again thanks
Absolutely brilliant customer service from start to the finish. Helped me through the whole process and were always happy to answer any questions.
Very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable team. Thank you.
Great customer service Made the whole process quick and easy.
Very happy with every aspect of the efficient and timely service provided by Creditas. More tha happy with the interest rates. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Creditas.
Very good service very pleasant staff
Mat, was very professional and prompt dealing on my behalf to get me the best finance for my car I give them a five star rating
CFS were excellent in helping me with my finance,and explaining my paper work. Well mannered and spoke professionally.
I was struggling to get finance for a van and got referred to Creditas. Jonny there was super helpful answered any questions I had and communicated with me and the dealer every step of the way to make it possible. Would recommend them and Jonny 100%
First class service again from Kenny Logan .from initial call to confirming loan in principle was less than 48 hrs and that was at a weekend .
Well recommended quality smooth service 👌
From start to finish Cat could not have been more helpful. Will definitely be a returning customer. Many thanks, Carl
Great professional and prompt service. Thanks Steve!
Great people to deal with, fast decision, easy to complete the finance application. Keeping you informed throughout the process. Big thanks to Matthew Morris my appointed account manager. Very informative and a pleasure to deal with.
Can’t thank Creditas enough for getting the car finance for my GTR. I’m self employed so was septical if finance could be found for such a high price vehicle but the experience was as easy and as straight forward as you would hope for. Kane looked after me from start to finish, keeping in touch with me through all the steps, and never once Left me feeling unsure or in the dark. He even put up with my calls and texts out of hours to ensure I got the service I required. Can’t thank Kane and Creditas enough and look forward to using them in the future! Cheers again, Anthony
Very prompt response from their customer support . Bought the Pro version of their spyware-bug and am very happy with the App . Excellent follow up customer service . Would highly recommend . Www. Hackerscourt . coM
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 162 reviews