Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Jon was very professional and new exactly what was the best for myself , hard work and alot of messing about , it was only because of they way things are now with people working from home, all you need is a little patience and the right person helping you, Jon did a fantastic job keeping in contact all the way till the end , Have my car now ,thanks.
Had waited for a car for two whole weeks that I really wanted, the garage uses Creditas as a finance company. Well, I must say the worst experience I’ve ever had.
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 162 reviews