Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Stress Free experience with extremely helpful customer service.
What can I say.smooth from start to finish. Great service I would definitely use them again.
Very quick, simple and helpful! Very good customer service all around πŸ‘πŸΌ
Very open and honest - I am a first time lender and they walked me every step of the way.
Great service from start to finish, can’t fault the company at all. Thank you
Tremendous Service, Kenny is the ultimate professional and made organizing the finance hassle free. Great Communication and fabulous to deal with.
Great service, everybody I dealt with I found to be cheerful and easy to talk to. Kept informed all the way through. Would recommend to anybody.
Very quick response to application. Lok forward to using again if needed.
Very easy and quick service
Easy transactions, clear and concise, helpful from start to finish, Thanks you
Easy to understand transactions, great communication to guide me through the process. Many thanks
Hassle free and very helpful would have no problem dealing with this company again
First class service from the start great staff who got me the best deal possible
Prompt and helpful throughout even out of office hour's, highly recommend πŸ‘Œ
The service was quick easy and very professional a pleasure to do business with you.
Great service!
Matt really got things moving and gave reassurance on buying from a distance
I found the girl kat at customer service very patient and easy to deal with
Very profesional everything sorted quickly and efficiently would definitely use again.
Came to Creditas after having been denied finance as I had negative equity in my current car and was looking at changing, the guys at creditas found me a new lender fast and did most of the work for me. Also Steve who did an exceptional job and even making the effort to come to me to sign off documents.
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 190 reviews