Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Fast and efficient- Matthew was always there to help. Would always go to him now.
Can’t thank Matthew enough, this is my first PCP, not only did he get the car of my dreams, it was during a pandemic, we didn’t rush, he guided me on what not to do, I could have easily have made some bad decisions which I can see now. That’s why I couldn’t recommend him enough, honest, knowledgeable, professional and genuinely a really good guy who cares. Thanks Matthew.
5*** For this company, I dealt with a gentleman called Matthew. Who through the entire process could not of possibly done anymore for me as a customer. He went above and beyond, all expectations and constantly kept me in the loop.

Buying a car during this pandemic pushed everything behind and made all transactions ect a lot slower but this didn’t phase Matthew, true credit to the firm and will 100% recommend him to friends and family and be back for future purchases. 5*
Good lad to work with can trust him very helpful ill be back in touch when I'm ready for an upgrade 😁👍
Very quick , responsive, and was always there to help.
Thank u.
Very helpful and knowledge broker. Was keeping me informed from the start and throughout the process. Will highly recommend him to my colleagues in NHS.
Excellent customer service, quick and easy, always there to help with any questions.
Had waited for a car for two whole weeks that I really wanted, the garage uses Creditas as a finance company. Well, I must say the worst experience I’ve ever had.
The advisor Martin Reid was very helpful. Explained everything very clear. The process was fast, the paperwork was easy and uncomplicated. I had a very good experience.
Very efficient service especially during the Covid restrictions. Everything carried out online and phone. A pleasure to deal with, helpful and pleasant staff.
The process was simple and fast, the paperwork was easy and uncomplicated. All in all a very unstressfull experience
Really simple set up for me, was available for a question whenever I had one. Dan was brilliant
Hassle free, thank you! Great staff too.
Great service, made it very easy for me and made sure I understood everything before going ahead.
Thanks for all your help guy, Its difficult enough at the moment with lockdowns etc but you made the buying process easy!
I am very impressed with the services, quick response and professionalism in handling my request for finance approval to purchase a car. This was all done in one day and my sincere thanks to Simon Eaton for an amazing job!
I am very happy
Absolutely delighted with the swift and hassle free approach and way everything was conducted. Had a deal accepted from a online broker but garage thought APR was far too high.They contacted Creditas and deal was looked at and within 2 hours I had a acceptance and APR rate almost half of the other firm I won’t mention. 10/10 guys
I cannot praise Cat here in Scotland enough. She is so pleasant, patient, professional and a lovely lady! I would highly recommend Cat and Creditas. Thank you so much for a superb service! We now have our dream Motorhome!
Very nice and quick service thanks to Ben, probably one of the best out there.
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 64 reviews