Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Friendly and professional service. I cannot recommend Creditas highly enough. My transaction was fast and handled with the kind of customer service that should be the benchmark for all companies that deal with customers on a personal basis. I had my very own contact with in the company and his mobile number that I could use if I had any questions or concerns. This made me feel valued as a customer. Excellent service. 5 stars.
Great! I dealt with Jonny and he was amazing. He kept me updated the whole way through and got everything done very quickly. Very happy with the car and the service!!
Excellent interaction with myself from start to finish
Clear and simple processes Help staff Good customer service
I have never felt SO supported during a process like this before. I received personal, human contact! Which seems to be rare these days, I was helped whenever I had questions in addition (due to my health issues), adjustments were made to support me. I cannot express how good this service was. 5 stars is not adequate let’s say this… my category for this service provider is: A-fcuking-mazing!!!!! That’s how good they are!!!
Absolutely brilliant service and all staff who looked after me where so friendly they make you feel like part of a big family
Excellent customer service, money was in the bank very quickly.
The bloke I dealt with was very helpful even helped me look for the car I wanted aswell. Would definitely recommend them for finance.
Very quick and easy process, and pleasant staff
Helped me through every step of the way. Very professional and helpful.
These guys definitely bent over backwards for me to help finance my new van , all the staff I spoke and delt with where professional and would highly highly recommend these guys to anyone
Dealt with Kevin who was professional and helpful all the way through would recommend 100%
The whole process was very fast and the agent was very helpful. I'm more reassured with this finance company than with others I've used. Looking forward to this relationship.
Highly recommend, finally able to get the car i always wanted and Jonathan was super helpful 👌
I felt so sad after I made some silly investment plans. I lost over $120,000 to this company called Tradixa. I couldn’t even tell anyone about what happened to me because I was so ashamed of myself until Jim a recovery expert from Recover Coin Rescue Team ( RECOVERCOIN  @  RESCUETEAM . COM )helped me recover all that was taken away from me and eventually exposed them to the authorities. I have my life back now and happy as well.
Thought i had lost my savings of 33 years after being convinced to invest in crypto currency and it turned out to be a scheme, i had searched the web tirelessly, spoken to few friends and they all said my savings were gone… I stumbled on a post ( totally unrelated to recovering my funds, i think this was about catching a cheating partner), i reached out to the infiltrator and i must tell you this has been the best decision i have taken in a very long while. HackingProfessional helped trace my coins and retrieved them It seemed so unreal. I am definitely not investing in crypto currencies anymore or at least until i do thorough background checks… If you sense you have been ripped off, i suggest you act promptly, you can reach HackingProfessional on HACKINGPROFESSIONAL3aT>gmail >dotcom. You will be glad you did.
Best company I've used so far! Dealt with Kian who was super friendly and helpful, would defo use again in the future
All in all what i thought was going to be a nightmare turned out to be so easy and fast applied on monday all sorted by wed picked up new van on Saturday
Swift efficient and helpful
I was having issues with the dealership paying the settlement fee and Teresa Jagger helped me and was fantastic all the way through! She’s a credit to your business!
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 227 reviews