Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
First class service from start to finish
Simon was very prompt and efficient
getting back to me exactly when he said he would and delivered 100per cent .I will recommend to my Family
and Friends.
Excellent service from start to finish
Many Thanks
Enza
Great company very helpful.
They helped me to get a car and they were very helpfull with all my questiones I had. Thay made my jurney from finding a car to get it picked up with no stress.
Very quick and staff are so helpful and a pleasure to deal with
Creditas has been amazing. I would recommend to anyone, Cat had been there for me where ever I needed her and it didn’t matter what the time was. Nothing was a hassle to Cat or Josh.
I am not the easiest of customers and again nothing was a bother from a break down of prices to general advice and help. Cat went above and beyond to help me.
Creditas has been very helpful professional and amazing all round. Thank you so much.
I feel that it seemed but difficult at times. But overall service was good.
Maria was incredibly patient and helpful with me as a first time buyer. Calls fit in well around my working day and everything was explained and fulfilled at a good pace.
Great service, very friendly and explained everything very clearly.
Done all the hardwork for me cannot fault this service from start to finish absolutely brilliant!
Personal service
Excellent customer service. Dealt with Sophie, Daniel and Ryan- all extremely helpful
End to end was an easy process and help available when it was needed. Couldn't of been better. Thanks.
Great service done with in a few hours picking up new car tomoz
Very quick friendly service, everything explained in detail. All queries answered promptly.
The whole process was carried out over the phone, very straight forward. All agents very polite and helpful, totally painless
Excellent service nothing a problem would certainly use again
All done in no time always polite and friendly and considering most of the staff are working from home due to Covid-19 pandemic brilliant
Great rates. Very helpful service. Quick response from first enquiry.
Great interest rate, very helpful customer service. Relatively easy to set up.
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 63 reviews