Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert  - Membership Reviews

About Courier Expert - Membership:

Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Courier Expert - Membership made you happy
staff are always friendly, helpful and professional .
great work brilliant support 24/7
Miron Suprun.
I am pleased to work with CE.
I like long journeys and by the way I can make money.
A good entry point if you want to get started as a courier. I started out using my own car and have now bought a van and moved up to level 2. Courier Expert are very helpful and pay on time.
Great service which allows you to make extra cash on your own time. Great flexibility allowing you to pick and choose the jobs that suit your requirements.
Courier expert has been good to do work for they are very helpful when you speak to them on the phone they pay you when they say they are going to pay
Staff are always friendly, helpful and professional when I call; the website is pretty straightforward to use to view jobs and fill in the GOB and POD. Just in case you get a bit busy, you do get a text reminder to complete POD which helps.
All in all, an excellent experience thus far working through Courier Expert
Fair and straight forward. Courier Expert staff are friendly and very helpful.
Fair and straight forward. Courier Expert staff are friendly and very helpful.
Highly recommend these guys plenty of work for couriers
I'm new here, about six months. I don't have an impressive delivery performance, this is my location's fault and I understand. But I like the job. I like long journeys across the UK. CE crew very friendly and helpful. I hope there will be more jobs soon.
Courier Expert  - Membership 5 star review on 14th December 2020
I Joined Courier Expert and is very Helpful for Growing the Business
Great staff easy to apply for jobs and always CE can keep you busy ....
Very friendly staff easy to apply for jobs and always CE can keep you busy .......
I am a new business and Courier Expert provided me with fantastic work to keep my van loaded. They are always very friendly and professional to deal with.

I would highly recommend this company to new start up courier companies or even to established businesses.
They've done everything they said they would and staff very helpful
My experience has been nothing but positive, good communication from the team and although work has been slow during lockdown things are starting to get busier.
Been a member since 2015 and get very little work.
the send you jobs for over 60 mins away when the will not allocate when they don't even consider you for.
I have applied for over 500 job a 80/85 at most not very good.
In one occasion i was less than 10 min walking distance from collection as it was on my road and it was allocated to somebody else.
They have their preferred drivers and allocate accordingly.
Hi Kenneth, Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry if you feel you have been disadvantaged, however having looked into the matter, we don't believe this is the case. We do try to allocate jobs fairly to all members where possible and I'm satisfied that no one has been singled out as a favourite. I'll send you a more detailed private reply . Thanks Andy.
3 yer car deriver
I have no visa but I am interested this job
Its early days to form a complete picture but my initial experience has been good apart from the the opportunity to achieve jobs. Their appears to be no rhyme or reason as to how they get issued. A job can be posted and I apply immediately but do not get it or the next few that get posted. It would be good to understand how and why it is not allocated.
Great work