Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert  - Membership Reviews

About Courier Expert - Membership:

Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Courier Expert - Membership made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great courier no problems
Courier Expert is a great introduction into the world or couriering. The platform is simple to use and the booking team are a great help too. Highly recommended!
Good company to work for
It’s nice to hear the CE guys on the phone. You can tell, helping you is a priority to them. If you take pride in the service you offer, as I do. CE incentives let you know they have your back. Rejoining and becoming a VIP lifer was a no brainer! Looking forward to working with you guys!
the app is definitely necessary, my experience has been good so far and the phone line has been very helpful
It’s good Can work as much as I want
I am thrilled with Courier Expert. I get sent no less than 15 Jobs a day every week day and some at weekends. The rate of pay is higher than a lot of competitors and I can even get my joining fee back after completing 100 jobs
After a few teething problems i have found it good
I have been a memberof courier expert since December 2019 which is when I started my new business as a same day courier overall I'm very impressed with courier expert very friendly staff great service.
Decent pay rate for jobs and very friendly helpful staff on phone. Not a lot of jobs in Scotland though
Is simple to work with this company
Good and fast
Fantastic 24 hour friendly service across the board and always available to discuss and negotiate prices about the job loads - I cannot fault the service it has been absolutely brilliant!
Great company to work with.I was originally toying with the idea of joining Courier Expert because i was worried about the the availability of work and whether i would get any. I have now completed some jobs i don't have any regrets for signing up to lifetime membership. The team are very helpful and polite especially when i first started as i had no idea on how to submit gob's or pod's or even how to raise an invoice. Job instructions are east to follow and provide correct info. Pay has always been prompt. I will definitely continue to use Courier Expert. Thank you guys & girls for your support.
I have used CE as a source of work along with another hub , find the POCs very helpful payment prompt. If I have one gripe it's not having an app and have to use paper POD instead of electronic signature
Excellent team simple platform with regular work
Good platform to work for until now!!
i enjoy the flexibility of choice of jobs and which days i can work
It fits into my daily runs. I enjoy being a courier for Courier Expert. I feel its a vauable part of my business and i plan to be with these guys over others , for the long term. Courier expert are my chosen platform.
CE staff are always very helpful and easily contactable. All the information is provided prior to the job.
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.52 based on 314 reviews