Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership

About Courier Expert - Membership: Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate Courier Expert - Membership?

Wayne
Verified Reviewer

Courier Expert are always there if you have a problem on a delivery and, the team are always polite and helpful. No complaints with from me.
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use and communicate whilst applying for and carrying out jobs. Have settled into a simple routine for POD update and invoicing. Good range of jobs so far.
Verified Reviewer

I think this is definitely the best courior service there is easy to work the site and the staff are very helpfull in every way
Konrad
Verified Buyer

Money are fine, little small jobs on scotland postcodes, or customers want just check a price but all other is fine
Robin
Verified Reviewer

I find the whole experience of choosing the jobs, fulfilling the deliveries I win and the ease of paperwork and invoicing very professional and simple. Communication with the operators is also very quick and effective.

Great communication and order
THEMBANI
Verified Buyer

I always can't get jobs on my way back to the pick-up point after delivering
Hemantha Kumar
Verified Buyer

Excellent and genuine service.
Enjoy with work
Hemantha Kumar
Verified Buyer

Excellent and Enjoying with Work.
Cassidy
Verified Buyer

The work is flexible and the old system is easy and user friendly.
Keith
Verified Buyer

Polite team to deal with, seems very fair, great web site and easy to update info etc. Payments made on time, overall I love being part of the team
Ivaylo
Verified Buyer

I'm happy to use courier expert,because I can see what is the full price for every ether job.
Baldev
Verified Buyer

I joined courier experts about month ago. I found the service very professional and helpful. The staff was very considering and provided the correct information for collection and delivery.

Cool thanks
Verified Buyer

It has enabled me to become self employed with flexible hours and to gain skills in a new industry. The staff are very friendly and professional who give me support when I need it.
Rod Bayes. PRDIRECT
Verified Buyer

I have been with courier expert for almost a month. The staff are helpful, and the systems are easy to use. All of the jobs I have done so far have been for a hatchback car, although I run a midi van. As a courier I feel that I need a van to be flexible and cover most of customers needs, but if you are a lifestyle courier, or just thinking of taking up courier work, this site is a good starting place with lots of car work. Courier Expert will also cover the goods in transit insurance for most of the car work. So far I am very happy with the site.
Stephen Gardner
Verified Buyer

good communication, very helpful, good way too earn money
Stephen Gardner
Verified Buyer

Since joining they have been an excellent company to work with.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use app - relevant jobs are emailed for immediate application, meaning you can pick up jobs without being stuck at a computer.

thanks Courier Expert