Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership

About Courier Expert - Membership: Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate Courier Expert - Membership?

David
Verified Buyer

Courier expert have always been prompt with their communications regarding successful applications. They are clear and helpful with all aspects of the agreed transactions.
Mal
Verified Buyer

Excellent easy platform to use, a good addition to my current portfolio of courier companies
Road Junkie
Verified Reviewer

i have recently started courier expert and the platform is so easy to use jobs are regular and very convenient for me.
Steve Bradley
Verified Reviewer

great staff very helpful and very professional
Jan Damer
Verified Reviewer

Give me possibility to earn money, giving good rates for the jobs

Response is always immediate
Brent
Verified Reviewer

I have been happier with CE more recently as I have had the opportunity to complete jobs/work with you. I must admit that I have, in the past been unhappy as I have applied for lots of jobs on a regular basis but not had them allocated to me so I could prove the standard of work i can provide. I trust now that I can carry out this desire to impress by becoming a trusted supplier.
Kind regards
brent Latham
Giacomo Tagliaro
Verified Reviewer

Lot of jobs available, great customer service, small membership fees
Verified Buyer

Flexible time you choose your won time when to work
Verified Buyer

You can make good money,
Wayne
Verified Reviewer

Courier Expert are always there if you have a problem on a delivery and, the team are always polite and helpful. No complaints with from me.
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use and communicate whilst applying for and carrying out jobs. Have settled into a simple routine for POD update and invoicing. Good range of jobs so far.
Verified Reviewer

I think this is definitely the best courior service there is easy to work the site and the staff are very helpfull in every way
Konrad
Verified Buyer

Money are fine, little small jobs on scotland postcodes, or customers want just check a price but all other is fine
Robin
Verified Reviewer

I find the whole experience of choosing the jobs, fulfilling the deliveries I win and the ease of paperwork and invoicing very professional and simple. Communication with the operators is also very quick and effective.

Great communication and order
THEMBANI
Verified Buyer

I always can't get jobs on my way back to the pick-up point after delivering
Hemantha Kumar
Verified Buyer

Excellent and genuine service.
Enjoy with work
Hemantha Kumar
Verified Buyer

Excellent and Enjoying with Work.
Cassidy
Verified Buyer

The work is flexible and the old system is easy and user friendly.
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.46 based on 171 reviews