Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert  - Membership Reviews

About Courier Expert - Membership:

Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Courier Expert - Membership made you happy
Pay on time! Good service comunication!
Pay on time! Good service comunication!
Very good company to work with, staff is briliant. Always there for you if you needed and very responsive. Looking forward to the next jobs.
I have always found Courier Expert to be friendly and approachable with great communications. The work is well priced with prompt payment.
Very good company to work for.They provide regular and flexible work
Very good company to deal with, good system and communication, have found them to be a useful addition to our base, and will be continuing to use the service.
Easy to use simple set up.
My time with courier expert has been really good! the staff at the head office has always been friendly and really easy to work with especially if i come across any problems with delivering! its been very easy to start and very flexible too
Bery flexible work hour you can choose the hours you want to work.
Bery flexible work hour you can choose the hours you want to work.
Waste of time and money
I did just 5 jobs, & qualified for level 2
Courier expert have made such a difference to my business in the short time ive been with them
COURIER EXPERT - Very Flexible ,very friendly and helpful .High level courier company!!!
I live in Kent and contacted Courier Expert for driving work and went with them based on their positive reviews. I paid around £90 to join and then paid for 2 months membership at £10 + VAT. I applied for approximately 40+ jobs that were in my allocated area and was successful in getting just 2. I drove around 600 miles in total and earned a grand total of £179. Take off my membership fee and monthly fees it works out at just under 11p per mile (less than the cost of running the vehicle). I contacted Courier Expert on a few occasions to raise my concerns and got the impression they did not really care and were not bothered at all when that I said in the final week (if the situation doe's not improve) I will cancel my membership and share my negative experiences online. To let you know the minimum commission on each jo (even though you pay a fee to join and a monthly subscription) is 40% (this is what they told me on the phone). I believe that I was unsuccessful on many jobs that I applied for as other drivers must work for an even lower fee. Total waste of time and effort, you will better off with Uber Eats or something like Amazon flex for extra income. Very disappointing experience that I will share as much as possible.
Hi Andy, we pay the couriers 60% of the customer price, something which is clearly advertised and is generous by industry standards. The membership fees are also clearly advertised and transparent. I am sorry you decided not to do more than 2 jobs and I'm sorry that your experience is not as positive as many other members, who find this work more suitable for their lifestyle, than food delivery or multi drop work. I can assure you that your perception is not correct about drivers working for a lower fee, we pay at least 60% (minimum) and sometimes we accept offers higher than this, if there is dead mileage involved in getting to the collection point. We sincerely hope you will continue and you are of course free to talk to other members like yourself, to share experiences of how to make this type of work profitable for you.
Being a courier for courier expert in addition to the courier work I currently do is great as the jobs that I get sent are in the area I’m currently delivering in so can be tied in perfectly and CE make applying for jobs and invoicing so easy.
Being a courier for courier expert is great in addition to the work I’m currently doing as the jobs I get sent are in the area where I’m working so can be tied in perfectly and CE make applying for jobs and invoicing so easy it’s a breeze
I understand that they do not guarantee work, but for £ 100 a fee will only be given back by 50% on the second day after my resignation. The system that verifies drivers is tragic a long time ago something so stupid I have not seen in the transport industry ... I am very disappointed
I started at CE about 5 months ago. Very good place to do the first step as a courier. Very easy process to book the job and update GOB and POD. Yes there is not too many jobs at the moment but that's everywhere. Payment is always on time. Management is very helpful any problem driver face they always solve in minutes. Hope to have more jobs from you. Highly Recommend.
From last 2 months only one drive 45 miles and 37 ponds 😂😂😂😂. Don’t waste your money . Contact me any time so I can send you all details that how much I paid and how much job they give me
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.54 based on 458 reviews