Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership

About Courier Expert - Membership: Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate Courier Expert - Membership?

Benjamin James
Verified Reviewer
"My Courier Expert membership has made me happy because its given me more work opportunities than I had before, it also gave me the opportunity to have a fuel card from Certas Energy which has helped massively, I find the process of applying for jobs and submitting GOB and POD very simple to use, overall a very good platform to work from."
Daniel Henshaw (Director)
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for giving Easy Move Solutions Ltd a try, we appreciate your business and value your customers. Good pay helped us in building our own business and reputation in the courier business. It is with great pleasure carrying out work for you and many thanks for your business."
"It's easy to use, the guys in the office are helpful and experienced. Good rates to earn some extra money."
"If u want to make an extra money for minimum monthly fee this is the best option"
"Courier Expert is a good platform for self employed. Easy to take a job. Easy to make invoices. Payment on time. I appreciate courier Expert is full look after their customers & drivers.."
"It is what it is A good site"
"Very good cooperation. Flexible working time. Fast information flow Legible way of keeping records Timely payments."
Terry Mcloughlin
Verified Buyer
"Flexiblity, great member support and easy to access and use HUB."
"Not even the 'beast from the east' could delay them! Extremely happy with the service provided, the courier got on with the job, they tackled snow, ice, wind and motorway closure to get our goods to us EARLY! What more could you want?!"
Terry Mcloughlin
Verified Reviewer
"Very professional company. Controllers are courteous and polite when allocating work. The system is very easy to use."
Jonathan Heaton
Verified Reviewer
"There are plenty of jobs available from or to my local area and the Virtual Transport Hub makes applying for jobs and completing invoicing etc very easy. Help and support from the team is always available and I have found them to be very professional to deal with."
"Long journey are happier gives me time to think."
"Very good service I am happy"
"I feel that there are lots different opportunities within the Manchester area whether they are big jobs or small jobs."
Sean (HBY Deliveries)
Verified Reviewer
"My overall experience with courier expert has been a very good one. Although there has not been a large amount of work in my geographical area I am pleased with the ratio of work allocated from what has been available. Any problems I have had have been dealt with quickly by staff. The system is easy and straight forward to use."
"Courier Expert assist you through the whole process and provide a very professional back up team when you are out and about. Available jobs are easy to see on the hub and you are sent both emails and texts for jobs within your remit and area. An excellent company"
Gabor Vida
Verified Buyer
"The Team of Courier Expert are communicative and helpful!"
"I'm happy that I joined Courier Expert. It was easy to register set up my account... and today I have been made a 'Trusted delivery provider' after completing five jobs. Great."
"Yes happy"
Graham Nicoll
Verified Reviewer
"Helpful from the start, and any issues are handled professionally."
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.51 based on 206 reviews