Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert  - Membership Reviews

About Courier Expert - Membership:

Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Courier Expert - Membership made you happy
I have been working with Courier Expert since mid June. The whole process of applying to been allocated a job is very user friendly and professional. In my dealings with Courier Expert team members I can confirm that they are very approachable, friendly, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to help us. I am very happy to work as a driver with Courier Expert and would not hesitate to recommend it to others. Thanks guys.
No complaints, jobs have all been problem free.
As a driver. Although good the platform could do with more jobs as still very limited amount available or at least that show to me. I have applied for hobs that collections we’re ten miles from my drop off point for current job which would have made my return journey worthwhile. And on arriving at drop off and entering POD, the other things was then given to somebody else, this was quite annoying at the time as I was then only twenty minutes away from new collection point.
Apart from this my only issue if the amount of service charge taken and percentage earned from each job, as for the jobs I have done it works out at less than 50p per mile covered, due to not being able to get any return or onward work.
Great network and friendly people running it.
I have found Courier Expert to be an excellent Network.

All jobs completed have been good ones, and they pay my Invoices promptly.

I can highly recommend them to any other Couriers.
The team have always been very helpful and always contactable. Have had a good experience with courier expert and hope to complete more jobs for them in the future.
co loading rates, back load rates ,no client base. Couriers use them as a supplement income. They prefer to be used in this manner. They don't care as they make their money through membership. Use general motorists to do their work which is illegal. No Hire & Reward checked. Very surprised they are allowed to operate and getaway with it. Only time will tell when these will fold.
Excellent company to work for.
great amount of work, easy to get started and a good friendly team to support when needed
Have enjoyed the experience so far and look forward to the future. Great support and backup
I have enjoyed being working with Coutier Expert. There is loads of work available and the whole process from applying for a job to being accepted on a job is very easy and user friendly. Staff are always friendly and do everything to help you as much as possible. Thanks guys.
During these trying times work is scarce i'am confident it will improve as the virus subsides all work received from courier expert has come with detailed instruction and any problems incurred have been swiftly dealt with by the team
overall it is a good platform to collect extra work from .
Great team very professional staff very helpful good clean work would hugely recommend to any courier company big or small
Courier expert have been very helpful in giving me work explaining things I didn't understand the team are very professional and friendly I am now looking to become a life time member I would strongly recommend this company to any courier company big or small thanks again courier expert.

From euroexpresscouriersltd
I find it very good but still don't
how to do my invoice
I found courier expert very comfortable company to work with, specially in terms of flexibility of time.
The staff is very friendly and helpful who did their best to make the work easy for me.
Courier Expert is a good company to work for as the price you see is the price you get paid, not having to compete for the work
This is a very good platform for available work in your area. The controllers always call to confirm bookings and very pleasent to deal with. The web hub is very easy to get to grips with and job alerts come via email/txt or through the hub app.
Always Helpful