Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership

About Courier Expert - Membership: Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Courier Expert - Membership made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Fantastic platform that allows us access to available jobs which our drivers can accept and deliver."
"Been a member for months now and never had 1 job, either to far away or job already gone, paid for v.i.p. Life time membership also and got the 10000 git at more expense wasted, my opinion is that they have their own drivers who get the work, very disappointed,"
Hi Keith, I am sorry to hear you are disappointed, However, I can assure you that you are one of our own drivers, as much as anyone else in our network, so there is no one getting any work, that you could have reasonably had. I understand Jamie has previously contacted you with a couple of suggestions which you are yet to take up, I would very much encourage you to do so, as I am keen for you to enjoy the same success that some of out other lifetime members have experienced. Please get in touch with Jamie, I am sure we can work together to improve your current situation.
"Asap Couriers In Dublin used Courier Expert to move some goods from Coventry to Manchester after being let down by another company, the job was done on time and we were very happy with the service provided"
"Great Professional Customer Service right from the start. Membership is definitely worth paying! Get yourself on the Courier Expert Now! Lovely helpful office staff a phone call away who would be happy to help!"
"Always spot on addresses, and good rates. Worth to be a member of Courier Expert."
"Very good and easy info to follow"
"Fantastic site great opportunity to fill in empty vehicles and money is better than any other site no bidding and always paid on time and never any problems when collecting or delivering"
"been here for 5 weeks won and lost jobs it happens in all the firms i have worked for over the 22 years .the staff is one of the better ones helpful freindly and get the job done when i need help"
"I'm working on courier expert for about 2 month. If u have the vip memebership the have a good pay rate. The staff in the office very friendly. I'm happy with the services."
"Great way to work for myself with the support of the CE team. Membership price is reasonable compared to other sites"
"The best thing about CE is that you know exactly what you will be paid, allowing me to just get on with the delivery. The easy to use system is means that even a tech novice like me can use it with absolute ease."
"I find them to be very efficient in what they do and the staff are very helpful"
"So far so good, I haven't been on circuit much or for long, but the money is OK, jobs are pretty good, controllers are polite and well mannered, I'm going to carry on with CE as I feel they are genuine and fair"
"easy to use really helpfull staff"
"just great !"
"The are a great company to work for always very helpful rates they pay are very good . Pay invoices on time. Really glad to be part of the courier team"
"In the short time I have worked with Courier Expert I have found them to be highly efficient, Helpful, and do respond quickly to job requests I haven't received any problem jobs, all been very straight forward"
"Very good service! Very easy to understand"
"Enjoy working for courier expert. Hub is easy to use same like submitting GOB & POD. Staff is very friendly and helpful."
"Flexible courier bookings and job requests for users, drivers, trade etc. My team prefer Courier Expert model alongside our flexible business model, I see growth opportunities by using CE, so need to explore the full benefits."
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.52 based on 257 reviews