Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership

About Courier Expert - Membership: Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Click Here

Tell us how Courier Expert - Membership made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great company, benefits my business greatly as my vehicles never run empty always work to be done and the team at courier expert are great! fill most of my spaces when my work load is quiet."
"Courier is easy to use and fills in the blank spaces for my business thanks to them im never empty or short of work highly recommend Courier expert. also the polite hard working team co-operate well with independent couriers like myself."
"Excellent system that works well and matches all requirements of clients in time critical express delivery industry."
"I have recently joined courier Expert and found that all the staff are very helpful and very polite with the phone calls and there is plenty of work to do and get through courier Expert"
"Office staff are efficient and friendly, communication of job details with driver is very good. System for driver to enter job progress works very well and is straight forward to use. Volume of jobs varies from day to day, it's worth checking to see if any jobs are in ones location."
"I have XLarge van and recently joined the company and I purchased VIP membership with hope of decent earning . Its been few days now, and all I get is hatchback 1-5 kg job offers for £40. I'm hugely disappointed and frustrated. Its waste of my time and money. Its another place where only favourites get the real job"
"System is very easy to use, haven't had any problems and payment is always made promptly. There isn't enough work for me to use CE only, but it's definitely worth being a member for any job that may arise."
"It’s good system to be fair and really find communication really good"
"Absolutely excellent service Will use again."
"I have been collaborating for a month with Expert Courier, but I am pleased with the promise of the operators and the jobs are ok"
"The idea sounded good but the reality is you are not going to get the ideal jobs, plus even when you do there is unlikely to be any return jobs to make it worthwhile. The 40% CE take from the job fee and the amount you pay for petrol leaves you with a depressing sum. Couple this with the fact that you have to wait 30 days for any payment to come through... House wins again :/"
"Always a pleasure providing courier services to Courier Expert. Job information is always accurate and correct with plenty of details for a smooth delivery."
"Very cost effective, would advise tracker for drivers also possible tick box for onsite separate from GOB as sometimes you can be on site before tea but wait for goods, which then shows driver is late when arrived to client early or on time."
"I enroll initially in courier expert to fill up the gaps working with other logistic companies,changing my xlwb van to an swb,courier expert is the most flexibile and reliable option from all with I colaborate,office team is always available to help,The online hub is wery easy to use,and U have access for the available delivery requests,so U can plan in advance to do a connection with another delivery."
"Excellent company to do work for. Very helpful and on point. Never had problem with jobs."
"Good understanding with the team that we are speaking on the phone and also good rates"
"I have never been a courier before. It's easy to become a member. I started to get jobs as soon as I signed up. Staff are all helpful - any problems just call them ."
"So far so good. The CE Team are consistent and available when required."
"Easy to manage paperwork, payment always on time ,good communication"
"Courrier expert staff are very polite and understanding under pressure always get help so quick while I’m on job Or after I’m pleased to be part of Courrier expert team"
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.52 based on 293 reviews