Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert  - Membership Reviews

About Courier Expert - Membership:

Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Nicholas Allen
Courier Expert  - Membership 5 star review on 10th February 2017
David Haworth
More Photos & Videos
I'm not receiving enough jobs at the moment to make a full review. This is probably due to the Corona virus and places are closed.
The website and instructions are easy to navigate.
Great experience plenty of opportunities.

Always contactable if you have any issues.
I joined Courier Expert towards the end of April. In the short time I have been a member I have been very impressed with the simplicity of the process. The staff members I have spoken with have been very supportive and informative, which encourages me to look at my membership as a long term arrangement.
Been a great and enjoyable experience so far working with courier expert, everything straight forward and i am hoping to expand with hopefully more opportunities. Thankyou
A lot of good jobs, unfortunately due to current situation, there are less jobs, but usually there are a lot of them.
I was on the motorbikes in the seventis done the vans done the muiltidrops now hgv 1 just retired so i know what i talking about applyed for twojobs yesterday both 9 miles away did not get themthe other was co post code 26 miles away20m minutes did not get them when you apply it dozun mean youget the job it kept on system for over an hour the way i see itthay plck who dolng lt which i think is a bit ifey the first who apply should get the job how do you know if any feeding going on i fill something not right so plus you be lucky if you get one job a week
It’s good employment which is hassle free but I just need a little more consistency with the frequency of jobs offered.
Concept is good and works well when allocated jobs. However, it can be extremely frustrating when, in my case, the success rate, so far, of allocated jobs to applications is only 20%
Good place for flexibility. Need to be proactive to get good jobs. Make sure you contact them to fully understand how this works
Provides great flexibility, but we don't get told how the process of allocating jobs works. It can be confusing and very frustrating at first, but once colleagues told me how this works, fully, it made more sense
The best .
A quiet simple process. Highly recommended.
Thank for allowing me to be a member of courier expert. Yes I agree we have had some teething problems but hopefully all have been ironed out. Look forward to doing lots more business with you
DAVID YATES Go Get Courier.
Courier Expert  - Membership 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Easy to use and understand, payment process is easy and paid when sated.
5 stars, professional for start to end
Great Company 👍
Pricing that’s posted is too up and down, not sure if it’s genuine (customer price), as some days the job go under a pound a mile, it doesn’t seem very consistent and the margins are too small on the jobs to do the deliveries, I think you guys taking 40 percent is too high for your prices you quote and we pay a Little fee every month on top, And the amount of jobs I bid on I’m lucky to get 1 a week for some reason.
Hi, I would like to clarify the way our pricing works. You are entirely correct in your assumption that the price does indeed fluctuate. We offer a future discount, designed to encourage customers to book 24 hours ahead, rather than immediate collections, which allows us and the couriers to plan our work better. In contrast, we also surcharge the price in the instance where a customer requires an immediate collection out of hours, such as in the evening or at the weekend. Not only that, we also surcharge particular collection postcodes differently, depending on how difficult they are to reach, for example Inverness will attract a greater surcharge than say for example, Chester. In relation to the percentage, we pay the greater share of  60% to the courier, 40% goes to Courier Expert to pay for, amongst other things, our 2 largest overheads are advertising and the cost of running the call/booking centre. It's also worth noting that once you have done 5 jobs, you will be eligible to apply for Trusted Status, which gives preferential access to the jobs.
A quiet simple process. Highly recommended.
Courier Expert are a good company to work with as you see the job rate available with no bidding war
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.50 based on 344 reviews