Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership

About Courier Expert - Membership: Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate Courier Expert - Membership ?

"Good rates of pay, plenty of jobs in my area. Worth the membership fee. Happy with my experience so far"
John Ingram
Verified Buyer
"flexibility and support from the office staff is great."
"Very helpful great experience so far hopefully I can become a trusted supplier"
Mark Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"I found courier very helpful at find me work so far I have found the all experience very enjoyable"
Mark Watkins
"NICE STAFF"
Vclsolutions
Verified Reviewer
"My first job was from Courier Expert which made me very happy, until I applied for a lot of job on their platform, and did not get 4%of the jobs I applied for, but overall you can get more than what you pay for a week. note staff are pretty easy to deal with they create professional, friendly atmosphere on the phone."
"Good constant work and controllers are always well spoken and nice. Would like more return work and an app to use but overall enjoying working with them"
""very good""
"....................."
Dave Peacock
Verified Reviewer
"I have been a member of Courier Expert for several months now and have always found the process seamless. The pricing is clear and competitive. The staff are quick and efficient in contacting you to confirm job details. The GOB & POD process is quick and easy. Payments have always been prompt. Courier Expert is now a vital part of my business."
Kevin Graham
Verified Buyer
"Initially I was unsure how the system worked but now I find it a very easy system to deal with. I have yet to receive a payment for jobs done but I have no reason to think that process will be a negative experience given the way everything else has gone so far."
"Courier Expert is a very friendly and helpful service"
Benjamin James
Verified Reviewer
"My Courier Expert membership has made me happy because its given me more work opportunities than I had before, it also gave me the opportunity to have a fuel card from Certas Energy which has helped massively, I find the process of applying for jobs and submitting GOB and POD very simple to use, overall a very good platform to work from."
Daniel Henshaw (Director)
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for giving Easy Move Solutions Ltd a try, we appreciate your business and value your customers. Good pay helped us in building our own business and reputation in the courier business. It is with great pleasure carrying out work for you and many thanks for your business."
"It's easy to use, the guys in the office are helpful and experienced. Good rates to earn some extra money."
"If u want to make an extra money for minimum monthly fee this is the best option"
"Courier Expert is a good platform for self employed. Easy to take a job. Easy to make invoices. Payment on time. I appreciate courier Expert is full look after their customers & drivers.."
"It is what it is A good site"
"Very good cooperation. Flexible working time. Fast information flow Legible way of keeping records Timely payments."
Terry Mcloughlin
Verified Buyer
"Flexiblity, great member support and easy to access and use HUB."
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.51 based on 218 reviews