Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership

About Courier Expert - Membership: Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate Courier Expert - Membership?

"Work available most days. Experienced and friendly back-up team available to you through out the day, if you require help concerning all aspects of the job. A good, professional and experienced company to work with."
"Well, it’s a flexible system to get incomes and the system works well."
"Prompt payment for the work i have done"
"Plenty of opportunity with flexible work, decent rates and they pay promptly."
Harvey Arber
Verified Buyer
"its given me more options on a daily bases for extra much needed work"
"Hi there,I m new member and I m happy with courier expert very professional.many thanks"
"Very polite and helpfull support staff"
"Offering good work at a realistic price as close to my location for collection or collection which enables a local delivery."
Steve Bradley
Verified Reviewer
"Great people who help you as much as they can"
"Jobs done with out problems online gob/pod easy when used to it."
Chris Homer
Verified Buyer
"Courier Expert was so easy to get started with, but if you needed help there are always people on hand to help out. Its easy to bid on jobs and theres are plenty of varied runs available. I am thoroughly enjoying my experience of working with Courier Expert so far."
"Very professional organisation, quick to respond to any queries. A mile better than the previous company I worked with"
"Very good. 5*"
"Regular jobs, fair prices, good communication and support - what else to dream about? :)"
"Courier expert have always been prompt with their communications regarding successful applications. They are clear and helpful with all aspects of the agreed transactions."
"Excellent easy platform to use, a good addition to my current portfolio of courier companies"
"i have recently started courier expert and the platform is so easy to use jobs are regular and very convenient for me."
Steve Bradley
Verified Reviewer
"great staff very helpful and very professional"
"Give me possibility to earn money, giving good rates for the jobs"
"Response is always immediate"
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.48 based on 185 reviews