Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership

About Courier Expert - Membership: Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Courier Expert - Membership ?

"easy to use really helpfull staff"
"just great !"
"The are a great company to work for always very helpful rates they pay are very good . Pay invoices on time. Really glad to be part of the courier team"
"In the short time I have worked with Courier Expert I have found them to be highly efficient, Helpful, and do respond quickly to job requests I haven't received any problem jobs, all been very straight forward"
"Very good service! Very easy to understand"
"Enjoy working for courier expert. Hub is easy to use same like submitting GOB & POD. Staff is very friendly and helpful."
"Flexible courier bookings and job requests for users, drivers, trade etc. My team prefer Courier Expert model alongside our flexible business model, I see growth opportunities by using CE, so need to explore the full benefits."
"Straight forward to work for not had any problems"
"Its a good company/organisation to work with.i am happy to be a member of the team"
"Im pleased to have joined such a professional organisation Courier expert pod uploading for pods/ invoices is so easy to use They pay promptly"
"Found this company on a basic google search and joined with VIP membership. Did not get a single job in a week, so not exactly complying with what they advertise. Their customer service which is apparently handled by one person seems to be ok, but that’s pretty much all I can say about it. In terms of making some money out of it to cover the expenses with the insurance, fuel and the time wasted, I doubt it’s going to be cost efficient to anyone. I would say to look around for other more competitive companies."
"I’d never realised that delivery job be so relax..."
"Excellence Service. happy to work again"
"Five star service & co-operation !"
"Staff at Courier Expert are professional and very supportive and helpful. The hub is easy to use and invoicing and payments flow nicely. I would highly recommend this company."
"Easy to use and very friendly customer service!"
"HI TO ALL AT COURIER EXPERT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK I WISH TO BE A TRUSTED SUPPLIER TO YOU AS I HAVE RECENTLY JUST STARTED MY OWN COMPANY AND HAVE CHOSEN YOU TO HELP ME ACHIEVE MY COMPANIES GOAL ,SUCCESS IS TH ONLY ANSWER I SINCERELY HOPE I CAN START TO RECEIVE MORE ALLOCATIONS FOR THE HIGHER PAID JOBS AS WE ARE PREPARED TO TRAVEL TO COLLECTIONS MY HAT GOES OF TO JAMIE WHO HAS BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE AND HAS HELPED ME UNDERSTAND PROCEDURES AND UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR SYSTEM MASSIVE THANK YOU JAMIE AND TO ALL THE TEAM LIVE LONG AND HAVE GREAT RELATIONSHIP AS WE EXCEL AND YOU HELP ME ACHIEVE MY COMPANIES GOAL KIND REGARDS PAUL p"
"HI COURIER EXPERT I HAVE JUST RECENTLY STARTED MY OWN COMPANY AND CHOSE COURIER EXPERT TO HELP ME ESTABLISH OUR COMPANY PURELY BECAUSE I WAS HAPPY WITH THE REVIEWS FROM ITS MEMBERS , TO START WITH I WAS A LITTLE FRUSTRATED APPLYING F,OR JOBS BUT NOT GETTING ALLOCATIONS NOW I HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW COURIER EXPERT RUNS IM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO GET MORE ALLOCATIONS MORE OF THE HIGHER PAID JOBS AS I AM PREPARED TO TRAVEL FURTHER TO COLLECTIONS, MY BIGGEST THANKS I HAVE TO SAY GO OUT TO JAMIE WHO HAS A FEW LENGTHY CONVERSATIONS WITH MYSELF AND I MUST SAY IS AN ABSOLUTE GEM HATS OFF TO YOU JAMIE ANS THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE TO HELP ME AND MY COMPANY ACHIEVE OUR BIGGEST GOAL SUCCEEDING AND BUILDING A REPUTABLE COMPANY WHO WILL BE RECOGNISED AS A VERY WELL TRUSTED SUPPLIER WITH YOUR HELP THANK YOU JAMIE AND THANK YOU ALL AT COURIER EXPERT KIND REGARDS P&RTRANS AND COURIER SERVICES LIMITED"
"Paid on time and after completing 5 jobs im now a trusted courier."
"Now things have started to pick up for me as in jobs I find it’s a great way to do same-day courier work"
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.52 based on 244 reviews