Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership

About Courier Expert - Membership: Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Courier Expert - Membership made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"good comapny to work with"
"Courier Expert is very good for same day work. I have been here since February and have completed a number of jobs. Staff are always hand for any queries and communication is great. Easy to use website also."
"I started with no previous courier experience but the CE support team were always been there to help me through the process of the job. From entering GOD. POD, INVOICING and eamore. I will like to thank them for the patience of getting me through this experience.l wiil admit I nearly gave up at one point but they got me through this process. Will like to thank them for this. It was a good experience.THANKS."
"Courier expert is a great platform for same day work"
"Great outlet to work for, the office team are always on hand to help. System is easy and straight forward to use. I look forward to working with them a lot more in the future."
"So easy to use. Staff provide help and support when needed"
"One of the best site easy to understand all the instructions and very helpful staff"
"One star only because in my opinion the pay rate is atrocious for a small van. Only 55ppm or 60ppm if you upgrade. Think about it that's only £55 or £60 for every hundred miles covered minus fuel costs. Cant see how you can make a living out of that. Most courier companies dont equate the time factor into their rates either. So if you get held up in bad traffic or any other incidents through no fault of your own. Then the original pence per mile depreciates with delays. It decreases further if you come home empty which means you are running on almost negative equity."
Hi Graham, thank you for your feedback. The rates you describe are for a car, we have different rates for vans. Depending on where you are in the country, there are also additional supplements which boost the job price. Regarding traffic delays, there is no extra payment for this, however you do get paid extra for waiting time caused by the customer. I hope this clarification helps. Regards Andy.
"Really good thanks"
"Great company to work for. Started March 2018, office team have always been supportive amd always at the end of a telephone. Systems straightforward to use and no problems with payment of invoices. Have updated my vehicle to allow pallets and larger collection and delivery. Looking forward to increasing jobs in 2019. Thanks CE"
"Easy to use website, very helpful staff, helps to get the job done smooth. Recommended!"
"Fantastic platform that allows us access to available jobs which our drivers can accept and deliver."
"Been a member for months now and never had 1 job, either to far away or job already gone, paid for v.i.p. Life time membership also and got the 10000 git at more expense wasted, my opinion is that they have their own drivers who get the work, very disappointed,"
Hi Keith, I am sorry to hear you are disappointed, However, I can assure you that you are one of our own drivers, as much as anyone else in our network, so there is no one getting any work, that you could have reasonably had. I understand Jamie has previously contacted you with a couple of suggestions which you are yet to take up, I would very much encourage you to do so, as I am keen for you to enjoy the same success that some of out other lifetime members have experienced. Please get in touch with Jamie, I am sure we can work together to improve your current situation.
"Asap Couriers In Dublin used Courier Expert to move some goods from Coventry to Manchester after being let down by another company, the job was done on time and we were very happy with the service provided"
"Great Professional Customer Service right from the start. Membership is definitely worth paying! Get yourself on the Courier Expert Now! Lovely helpful office staff a phone call away who would be happy to help!"
"Always spot on addresses, and good rates. Worth to be a member of Courier Expert."
"Very good and easy info to follow"
"Fantastic site great opportunity to fill in empty vehicles and money is better than any other site no bidding and always paid on time and never any problems when collecting or delivering"
"been here for 5 weeks won and lost jobs it happens in all the firms i have worked for over the 22 years .the staff is one of the better ones helpful freindly and get the job done when i need help"
"I'm working on courier expert for about 2 month. If u have the vip memebership the have a good pay rate. The staff in the office very friendly. I'm happy with the services."
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.51 based on 268 reviews