Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership
Courier, Own Driver
Read Courier Expert  - Membership Reviews

About Courier Expert - Membership:

Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Courier Expert - Membership made you happy
The app has a few glitches in it as in type of vehicle and not a great deal of work in the Kent area but the team are good and it's easy to work out where you need to be. Hopefully the work will increase
I had signed up with Courier expert about 3 months ago, I paid £354 & completed 4 jobs in that time where they took 40% of the total amount. They then added VAT of the total amount on to charge the customer of which they kept. It seemed that they are making more money than I was with my own van, my own fuel & my own time. They never had any jobs with in 50miles of where I live & cost me even more to get to the job. This really was not worth my time & could earn more on a minimum wage at McDonald’s. I definitely advise to look elsewhere. They are just using drivers & will ride on the back of your hard work. DO NOT SIGN UP!! ITS A DEAD END!!
Excellent company
Friendly staff with excellent communication. The App is brilliant and easy to use. For new couriers starting on there own, Courier Expert is definitely recommended.
A great company and I am very happy to work with Courier Expert
I have good experiences with Courier Expert .
people at CE very helpful, internet app easy to use
Joined the platform not too long ago but I can say I am very impressed seems to be plenty of jobs throughout the day There is a Great mobile app where you can make any changes to your profile and see any available jobs that you would like to apply for Alternatively you can use the online hub which has everything you need
Great support team. Plenty of opportunities to work, but 60% is only good for back loads.
Pros: Great app Great system, easy to use Plenty of jobs Great team Andy and Jamie are great to work with Cons: 60% is absolutely not enough to make a profit on a job unless returning from another job.
I was sceptical at first but after a recommendation from a friend already working for you, I decided to give it a go. It turned out to be an excellent decision as I have been thoroughly enjoying the work. The app is great, very easy to use and the support team are brilliant. Fantastic advice and guidance, and always available to deal with any issues.
Very friendly and helpful
Very friendly and helpful
Excellent 👌🏽 Company @ Courier Expert. A dedicated delivery company. No doubt l have joined the best courier team as the management are so great 🙌🏻The teams guidance are the best and the staff are the best backbone in the team and so so helpful x I am looking forward to provide the Courier job to the very best 👍 and will finish my career with Courier Expert 🙆🏽‍♂️
Great place to work
Very good service, highly recommend
Great experience with the company
Easy to sign up and great value membership. I get alot of opportunities to apply for jobs every week. Great support if you need to ring and they are always happy to help you
Really good place to gain work and start of in the industry. Communication with the team is great.
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.55 based on 488 reviews