Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert  - Membership Reviews

About Courier Expert - Membership:

Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Courier Expert - Membership made you happy
Great company to work with.I was originally toying with the idea of joining Courier Expert because i was worried about the the availability of work and whether i would get any. I have now completed some jobs i don't have any regrets for signing up to lifetime membership. The team are very helpful and polite especially when i first started as i had no idea on how to submit gob's or pod's or even how to raise an invoice. Job instructions are east to follow and provide correct info. Pay has always been prompt. I will definitely continue to use Courier Expert. Thank you guys & girls for your support.
I have used CE as a source of work along with another hub , find the POCs very helpful payment prompt. If I have one gripe it's not having an app and have to use paper POD instead of electronic signature
Excellent team simple platform with regular work
Good platform to work for until now!!
i enjoy the flexibility of choice of jobs and which days i can work
It fits into my daily runs. I enjoy being a courier for Courier Expert. I feel its a vauable part of my business and i plan to be with these guys over others , for the long term. Courier expert are my chosen platform.
CE staff are always very helpful and easily contactable. All the information is provided prior to the job.
Great company to work with. Payment always prompt.
Great company, benefits my business greatly as my vehicles never run empty always work to be done and the team at courier expert are great! fill most of my spaces when my work load is quiet.
Courier is easy to use and fills in the blank spaces for my business thanks to them im never empty or short of work highly recommend Courier expert. also the polite hard working team co-operate well with independent couriers like myself.
Excellent system that works well and matches all requirements of clients in time critical express delivery industry.
I have recently joined courier Expert and found that all the staff are very helpful and very polite with the phone calls and there is plenty of work to do and get through courier Expert
Office staff are efficient and friendly, communication of job details with driver is very good. System for driver to enter job progress works very well and is straight forward to use. Volume of jobs varies from day to day, it's worth checking to see if any jobs are in ones location.
I have XLarge van and recently joined the company and I purchased VIP membership with hope of decent earning . Its been few days now, and all I get is hatchback 1-5 kg job offers for £40. I'm hugely disappointed and frustrated. Its waste of my time and money. Its another place where only favourites get the real job
System is very easy to use, haven't had any problems and payment is always made promptly. There isn't enough work for me to use CE only, but it's definitely worth being a member for any job that may arise.
It’s good system to be fair and really find communication really good
Absolutely excellent service Will use again.
I have been collaborating for a month with Expert Courier, but I am pleased with the promise of the operators and the jobs are ok
The idea sounded good but the reality is you are not going to get the ideal jobs, plus even when you do there is unlikely to be any return jobs to make it worthwhile. The 40% CE take from the job fee and the amount you pay for petrol leaves you with a depressing sum. Couple this with the fact that you have to wait 30 days for any payment to come through... House wins again :/
Always a pleasure providing courier services to Courier Expert. Job information is always accurate and correct with plenty of details for a smooth delivery.
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.52 based on 301 reviews