Courier Expert - Membership Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Membership

About Courier Expert - Membership: Courier Expert is one of the UK’s leading Sameday Courier companies. We exist to help others become self-employed couriers, and guide them in establishing their courier business.

We support our couriers with our membership program, our private website is filled with real-time courier work opportunities (which are continually updated), forms, member’s only chat forums, support, advice, tax and insurance-saving strategies, a free fuel card, and more.

driverfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone

How would you rate Courier Expert - Membership ?

"Five star service & co-operation !"
"Staff at Courier Expert are professional and very supportive and helpful. The hub is easy to use and invoicing and payments flow nicely. I would highly recommend this company."
"Easy to use and very friendly customer service!"
"HI TO ALL AT COURIER EXPERT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK I WISH TO BE A TRUSTED SUPPLIER TO YOU AS I HAVE RECENTLY JUST STARTED MY OWN COMPANY AND HAVE CHOSEN YOU TO HELP ME ACHIEVE MY COMPANIES GOAL ,SUCCESS IS TH ONLY ANSWER I SINCERELY HOPE I CAN START TO RECEIVE MORE ALLOCATIONS FOR THE HIGHER PAID JOBS AS WE ARE PREPARED TO TRAVEL TO COLLECTIONS MY HAT GOES OF TO JAMIE WHO HAS BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE AND HAS HELPED ME UNDERSTAND PROCEDURES AND UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR SYSTEM MASSIVE THANK YOU JAMIE AND TO ALL THE TEAM LIVE LONG AND HAVE GREAT RELATIONSHIP AS WE EXCEL AND YOU HELP ME ACHIEVE MY COMPANIES GOAL KIND REGARDS PAUL p"
"HI COURIER EXPERT I HAVE JUST RECENTLY STARTED MY OWN COMPANY AND CHOSE COURIER EXPERT TO HELP ME ESTABLISH OUR COMPANY PURELY BECAUSE I WAS HAPPY WITH THE REVIEWS FROM ITS MEMBERS , TO START WITH I WAS A LITTLE FRUSTRATED APPLYING F,OR JOBS BUT NOT GETTING ALLOCATIONS NOW I HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW COURIER EXPERT RUNS IM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO GET MORE ALLOCATIONS MORE OF THE HIGHER PAID JOBS AS I AM PREPARED TO TRAVEL FURTHER TO COLLECTIONS, MY BIGGEST THANKS I HAVE TO SAY GO OUT TO JAMIE WHO HAS A FEW LENGTHY CONVERSATIONS WITH MYSELF AND I MUST SAY IS AN ABSOLUTE GEM HATS OFF TO YOU JAMIE ANS THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE TO HELP ME AND MY COMPANY ACHIEVE OUR BIGGEST GOAL SUCCEEDING AND BUILDING A REPUTABLE COMPANY WHO WILL BE RECOGNISED AS A VERY WELL TRUSTED SUPPLIER WITH YOUR HELP THANK YOU JAMIE AND THANK YOU ALL AT COURIER EXPERT KIND REGARDS P&RTRANS AND COURIER SERVICES LIMITED"
"Paid on time and after completing 5 jobs im now a trusted courier."
"Now things have started to pick up for me as in jobs I find it’s a great way to do same-day courier work"
"Enjoy working for Courier Expert a very professional and helpful company."
"Enjoy working for Courier Expert. Pay is good and the company is very helpful and professional."
"Service had been great until something went wrong - had to cancel a delivery that was already costing me £250 and the penalty to bring back the goods to London? - another £250. When I said that the driver had to come back to London anyway I was told the driver didn't live in London - funny that - same driver had delivered three packages for me around London the day before - so just pray that everything goes OK or you'll pay the price."
"Great staff very helpful and allways ready to help"
"As I already have regular work courier expert has helped me with return work"
"It has helped get started as a courier without costing too much"
"Good rates of pay, plenty of jobs in my area. Worth the membership fee. Happy with my experience so far"
"flexibility and support from the office staff is great."
"Very helpful great experience so far hopefully I can become a trusted supplier"
"I found courier very helpful at find me work so far I have found the all experience very enjoyable"
"NICE STAFF"
"My first job was from Courier Expert which made me very happy, until I applied for a lot of job on their platform, and did not get 4%of the jobs I applied for, but overall you can get more than what you pay for a week. note staff are pretty easy to deal with they create professional, friendly atmosphere on the phone."
"Good constant work and controllers are always well spoken and nice. Would like more return work and an app to use but overall enjoying working with them"
Courier Expert - Membership is rated 4.51 based on 231 reviews