County Car and Van Rental Reviews

of reviewers recommend County Car and Van Rental
Read County Car and Van Rental Reviews

About County Car and Van Rental:

At last, hassle-free car and van rental you can trust.

Proudly serving Chester, Oldham, Preston, Stockport and Warrington with a diverse selection of quality cars, vans, 4x4s, trucks and minibuses available for hire from 1 day through to 4 years.

enquiries@county-rental.co.uk

Platform not working
(Warrington) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Would have been rated excellent, other than responsibility for stone chip to windscreen.
No separate excess, so "damage" deducted from deposit - ouch!!!
County as a longstanding customer please take out separate windscreen insurances.
(Chester) - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for your suggestion. For new retail bookings made from 1st August 2017 customers can choose to purchase optional Glass and Tyre Cover; full details at http://help.county-rental.co.uk/booking-a-vehicle/county-standard-cover-optional-extras
Thought I had found a cheap van for a few hrs for £56. I paid online plus £250 deposit then went to collect. I booked a transit. Then found out I had £1000 excess, £170ish for windscreen, plus tyres plus wheels plus breakdown pack. Or I could pay another £25. Now £81 doesn't seem cheap to me, I had even booked the minimum miles 100. Drove just over 30. They were the most stressed 30 miles of my 30 year driving. Not sure how other hire companies price vehicles, so was reluctant to leave a review. But you asked twice so here it is.
(Oldham) - Posted 3 years ago