COO Jewellers Reviews

COO Jewellers 5 star review on 23rd June 2017
Robert & Bernadette
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 17th June 2017
Hannah & Steve
Amazing customer service and such beautiful rings! My engagement ring was made by COO and perfectly complements the wedding ring they made.
I would definitely recommend COO to anybody looking to buy engagement or wedding rings.
Angela and Colin have made the choosing of our wedding rings a breeze. They both were very accommodating to our needs and knew their stuff. Both lovely people too. I would highly recommend Coos for the fantastic quality of their jewellery and fantastic customer service.
Over and above to fulllfill our orders went to them for our wedding rings and then back again 😁
Very professional, efficient and honest service, whilst we also found value for money to be excellent. I would certainly recommend to friends and family and will use again myself.
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 23rd June 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write the review, enjoy your wedding day.
They were lovely and so easy to deal with. After other jewelers had been negative and told me that I couldn't get a ring to fit mine, the team at COO were really helpful and positive and assured me it would be no problem. I would highly recommend going to them if you would like a customized ring made. Thanks guys!
Very attentive and friendly. No pressure environment and personalised service, looking for the best solution without pressing on sales.
Excellent customer service and amazing products 5* all round
I can't explain how happy I've been with the service and the rings. My fiancé had my ring made at another jewellers and it was awful, yellow and bad quality! Anyway we met with Colin to talk about our bands and I asked him about my engagement ring. He was absolutely brilliant explained everything about the problems I had had and gave us a fantastic price to remake my ring using the same diamonds.
My other half has a phobia of jewellery and he didn't pressure him or make him feel small he just said when your ready we'll get your size.
We picked up our rings and they are absolutely stunning, I honestly can't thank them enough. You've turned a really bad experience into one of the best I've ever had! Thank you coo and staff x
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 17th June 2017
Dear Hannah & Steve,

It was a pleasure working with you, have a great wedding, from the COO team.
I contacted Peter at COO Jewellers regarding a reset for an engagement ring for my fiancée; it was a really great experience overall, it felt very personal and he really understood my vision with the ring. There was great communication throughout the process and I've come home with a spectacular ring! Very happy and will be going back for further wedding jewellery in the future.
Great friendly service. Informative and trustworthy.
Coo were brilliant - they really took the time to get to know us and we are so happy with our bespoke rings. They have made the special occasions of the proposal and the wedding day extra special
We got my engagement ring first and then hebwedding bands as well from Coo. The rings are lovely and the service was great. I would definitely recommend them.
We purchased our wedding rings from Coo and the staff were very attentive and very helpful. Have already recommended them to our friends who are also marrying xx
My fiancé and I met COO at the International wedding fair 2017. We spoke to the lady at the fair and she was very friendly and helpful with what style of we wanted for our wedding bands. We booked an appointment to meet and discuss our requirements with one of COO specialist.

We met Lee and he was friendly and professional who listened to exactly what we wanted and advised us to what we can/can't do to customise our rings.

We are very impressed with their crafting and work of the rings. The pricing and quality was very decent and I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the brilliant job and service you provided us.

Louise & Sing
Really great experience from start to finish. People on reception/ the phones are always friendly. Lee was super helpful going through all the options and we are so happy with our wedding rings. Couldn't recommend COO enough :)
Rings are great - thanks!
My Fiance and myself were so impressed with all the staff who made us feel special when picking our design for our bespoke Wedding Rings. When we picked up our Wedding Rings they were better than we could have ever imagined and will be recommending COO Jewellers to all our friends and family. Ian & Julie
Lovely, friendly staff and customised service. Very pleased, thanks
Professional and friendly service, took the time to discuss our needs and our rings are perfect. Exactly what we wanted. Only wish we had used COO sooner!
Peter made my customised wedding ring to fit my vintage engagement ring and I'm absolutely over the moon; it's beautiful!! Above and beyond what I expected. Thank you so so much - I would recommend COO to anyone!!
COO Jewellers is rated 4.99 based on 120 reviews