COO Jewellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend COO Jewellers
Read COO Jewellers Reviews

Tell us how COO Jewellers made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 31st July 2017
Charlotte & Connor
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 23rd June 2017
Robert & Bernadette
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 17th June 2017
Hannah & Steve
More Photos & Videos
With an unusually-shaped, vintage family heirloom of an engagement ring, we were struggling to find a wedding band that would sit nicely with it, and were uncomfortable at the thought of having to send such a precious ring away for days in order to have a bespoke ring created, which was the only option offered to us by other jewellers we had spoken to. Thankfully, googling led us to COO Jewellers and their 3D scanning-and-design service - just what we needed! They responded to our initial enquiry within hours and booked us an appointment with Peter. He understood exactly what we wanted, talked us through all the options, and we only had to leave the ring with him for about 45 minutes (while we had a nice coffee at a place round the corner he recommended to us). We were also under a bit of time pressure as it had taken us so long to find COO, so needed the rings quite quickly - and this got even more dramatically urgent with the advent of the coronavirus crisis. But with everything closing down, Peter couriered the rings to us to ensure that we have them, and they are perfect (both the shaped one to fit the engagement ring and the more standard ring). So thank you, Peter and COO Jewellers for solving a problem that was worrying us, then solving another one when life got crazy, and producing a perfect result! We're delighted and very grateful. (And we should say, the price was less than we were anticipating compared to what we had been quoted by other jewellers - so excellent value too!)
Received an excellent service throughout! Extremely happy with our wedding rings.. highly recommend!
Phenomenal service! I was dead-set on buying and engagement ring online with a view to saving money, I'm so glad I found COO before I did.

Peter sat down with me and showed me exactly where I could save money without losing quality. I have gone for a diamond I would never have considered without his help which I am really happy with. It's saved me over £1,000 which will no doubt be coming straight back to you guys for the wedding rings...

Thanks for all your help, it was such a great experience.
The service was brilliant - it felt like they went out of their way to help, and gave very useful advice on selecting our wedding rings, which fit perfectly and we absolutely love! We cannot wait to wear them! We would recommend COO Jewellers to everyone - thank you so much.
Great service & communication. We had a custom made band to fit my engagement ring and a "comfort fit" band for the groom. Couldn't be happier!
COO were extremely helpful and showed their knowledge and experience as soon as we met them. They fixed my antique engagement ring to ensure the diamonds are were secure and then designed my wedding ring to sit perfectly next to the obscure shaped engagement ring. My fiancé's wedding band is lovely and just what he wanted. Thanks for everything!
I couldn't be happier with my wedding ring.

I had a tricky brief - a very fine, delicate band with a patterned engraving to match a vintage wedding ring I own. It also needed to bend around my engagement ring.

Peter did a superb job and his 3D-modelling software ensured a brilliant fit with my other ring. The engraving - done by a contact of his - is beautiful.

Very happy to recommend Coo for professionalism with a bit of humour - much needed when planning a wedding!

Victoria and Ben
I thought the customer service was excellent. They really help you, give you good advice and make the ring you want personal to you. I would recommend COO jewellers
highly to everyone.
Peter who helped me is a top guy
Very professional service provided in a friendly environment without the hard sell. Did a fantastic deal on our wedding rings and they fitted perfectly. Would happily use again in the future.
Colin was extremely helpful helping us find our wedding rings. He ensured we got the best possible rings to match my engagement ring.
Very friendly and we have exactly what we were looking for! Lovely rings!
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 31st July 2017
Nothing was to much for Peter at COO, we got our wedding rings designed and made to our exact requirements, and also a gift for my future wife for the wedding day, totally bespoke and made to my exact requirements again, thank you Peter COO
Fantastic selection, helpful and warm service and unbelievable prices! We got the rings of our dreams
When I lost my wedding ring 2 weeks ago. I needed a replacement in under 6 days as I only fly into the UK once a month. Peter managed to do an absolutely amazing job of getting the same custom made wedding ring I had lost done in under 3 days and delivered! This was a remarkable feat considering the lost wedding ring took over 6 weeks to complete last year. The new ring looks brighter, bigger and even more beautiful then the lost ring!. Can't thank you enough for pulling out all the stops to get it done in such a tight deadline. All the best Simon
So happy with the service and quality of the rings. Would definitely recommend!
Colin made us some beautiful wedding rings, which are perfect and exceeded our expectations.
Colin's attention to detail, friendly manner and knowledge made choosing our wedding rings a great experience.
This was the second time we have had rings made by COO Jewellers. First we got our wedding bands made which were great. Then they made me a bespoke ring and it is fabulous!!! I am so so happy. They were great at keeping in touch and the customer service was excellent. I can't recommend them enough!
I've had a number of rings made by COO and always been very happy with the service and product, this time I had a pair of earrings custom made to match a ring I already had in memory of my late Nan. They produced the most beautiful pair of earrings with excellent customer service. Will always recommend COO Jewellers.
Amazing customer service and such beautiful rings! My engagement ring was made by COO and perfectly complements the wedding ring they made.
I would definitely recommend COO to anybody looking to buy engagement or wedding rings.
Angela and Colin have made the choosing of our wedding rings a breeze. They both were very accommodating to our needs and knew their stuff. Both lovely people too. I would highly recommend Coos for the fantastic quality of their jewellery and fantastic customer service.
COO Jewellers is rated 5.00 based on 58 reviews