COO Jewellers Reviews

Rebecca N
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 10th October 2020
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Sarah B
Colin was really helpful and accommodated several re-bookings of appointments due to COVID. Our rings see amazing and we are both really happy that we chose COO jewellers to buy our wedding rings.
Thank you for leaving us such a nice review, have a great wedding 👍
We were very impressed with COO, great customer service. Colin is very knowledgeable and helped us with my engagement ring and both of our wedding rings. We love them. We can’t thank Colin enough for his help and assistance.
🙏 Hi Nicola, so pleased you love the rings, see you for the eternity ring one day 😎
Great service from the first visit right through to picking up our wedding rings. I’m so pleased we chose COO jewellers and we absolutely love the rings.
Hi Lisa, Thank you for the review. We wish you a perfect wedding day.
We were recommended to COO by a family member for mine & my fiancé's wedding rings, with hers requiring a bespoke design to fit her engagement ring. Both Colin & Peter were absolutely fantastic from start to finish - no pushy sales, plenty of information to make our own choice and clear communication throughout our ordering process. The bespoke ring came out absolutely perfect using the 3D scanner and we're delighted with both our rings. 100% recommended and would return back in the future for anything else we'd want.
We all love the scanner, no need to keep the engagement ring while we make the wedding ring. Thanks for the nice review.
We were recommended COO by a family member who had previously had her wedding ring and eternity ring made by them. We were not disappointed. Colin was absolutely amazing. He made us feel so welcomed from the moment we walked in. He was not a pushy sales person like you get in your local stores ! He took his time and we left feeling so happy with the wedding bands we had ordered. We have since been back to pick them up and I’m honestly in love with them. My wedding band is absolutely stunning. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much and we will always be recommending COO to everyone.
So glad you love it them, that matters to us :)
Would really recommend Colin lovely man and super knowledgeable. So helpful and goes above and beyond.
Thank you, have a great wedding, whenever that might be :-))
My fiancé and I were extremely happy with the service provided by COO Jewellers. Colin was a fountain of knowledge and from start to finish made us feel very comfortable. He wasn't pushy at all and gave amazing advice. The service made us feel special and we know our rings are super special too, not just off the shelf of a high street store. The cost of the rings were very reasonable too. We got out rings within a few weeks of ordering them which was amazing! I am very happy that I can get my ring cleaned whenever needed too! We were very, very happy with every part of the service provided and we can't wait to put on our rings for good! Thank you Colin!
Hi Izzy, Thank you so much for such a nice review. Colin.
Colin was incredibly helpful and our rings were made in only a couple of weeks. He allowed us the time to try on different designs and made suggestions. Before our appointment, I had an idea in my head about what wedding ring I wanted but I ended up with a completely different style and I am so happy with the choice. Colin is very friendly and welcoming, so we both felt completely relaxed. We have both highly recommend COO to our family and friends and we will definitely make our own return visit in the future.
I really enjoyed working with you both, have a great wedding, Colin.
As soon as you walk in you are treated like you knew them for 5 years. said exactly what could and couldn’t be done and was all done on time. Overall a great service and we will be going back in the future
We were so pleased to get them made in time for you, have a great wedding, Colin.
Pete and Colin were nothing short of amazing in helping us design our wedding bands. I would highly recommend COO Jewellers for their vast selection of wedding bands, diamonds and beautiful jewellery as well as customer service. Thank you both so much.
We started working with COO Jewellers to design and create our custom wedding rings, and have been absolutely delighted by the expertise, humour, ease and quality of the experience. Peter is both hilarious and an expert and happy to talk through any and all ideas and options. We've had such a great experience we're now discussing turning some treasured earrings into another custom ring. It's been a complete pleasure to work with such a small business and we'd highly recommend them.
We visited Colin to have some of my mother heirloom jewellery made into mine and my partners wedding bands. We could not have asked for a better service. He ensured we were 100% happy with everything and couldn’t have been more helpful. We have already recommended friends to see Colin. We cannot rate him highly enough.
We love to re-model sentimental jewellery, it means so much to keep heirloom jewellery going for the next generation. Thank you for leaving us a review.
So happy with our purchases, would highly recommend Coo Jewellers, They went that extra mile to ensure we received our dream rings with confidence. Colin was outstanding, helping develop our ideas to become realities. We not only got two perfect wedding rings, Coo helped me match my engagement ring to my wedding band. Thank-you we are so happy! X
Going the extra mile is what we try to do all the time, thank you for the nice review.
Fantastic advice from Peter, fantastic service and I'm over the moon with the ring and my now fiancé said it was her dream ring
I am beyond happy with my ring it could not be anymore perfect, service was amazing too, thanks so much I will definitely be returning and recommending x
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 28th December 2020
We brought our wedding bands through COO and although this 3 years ago, I remember the service was very good. We didnt feel they were pushing us to purchase as others in Hatton garden and they had a wide selection that we were able to try on at our appointment. I went back to them for a present for my sister in law and Colin was quick to respond and check stock, the same day he dispatched my purchase and looking forward to receiving these tommorow! The website needs to be improved as the site navigation on mobiles is not the best but I understand they are working on it. The best thing to do is to book an appointment when safe to do so as they have a wider selection that is not shown on their website.Thanks again.
Hi Sue, We can't wait for the new web site either, have a Merry Christmas and a great new year.
Another happy purchase from Coo Jewellers. Following our stress free and reliable purchase of wedding rings a few years ago, I wanted to use Coo again for a bespoke ring as a Christmas present for my wife. This time I dealt with Colin who listened to what I wanted and kept me in the loop during the whole progress given the difficult Covid restrictions. I know my wife will love it. I would highly recommend this company and hope to deal with them again soon.
Dear Mr Skywalker, thank you for the nice review, I particularly like the last sentence. Look forward to making the next commission for you. Kind regards, D.V. 😎
COO were absolutely amazing. Knowledgable, respectful and had our best interests at heart. Great customer service and they have some incredible rings to make your day that extra bit special. Couldn't recommend enough. Thank you
👍👍❤️ Thank you.
Fantastic service from start to finish from all at COO! We are absolutely delighted with our weddings rings. For my wedding ring especially, they went above and beyond - my engagement ring was scanned and so the wedding ring is a custom-made perfect fit and they also matched the diamond settings to my engagement ring perfectly. The result is stunning! Peter and Colin gave us a lot of time in our appointments to try on various styles and provided very good advice on ring care and insurance. Would highly recommend COO - a lovely, knowledgable, and very friendly company!
Hi Katherine, I will send you the photo of you rings soon, thanks for taking the time to leave this review, it means a lot to us.
I would highly recommend COO Jewellers. We have used them twice, several year apart and have they been excellent both times. They have made two bespoke shaped rings for us that fit perfectly around an antique engagement ring. The workmanship is second to none, and communication was brilliant at all times. We would definitely use them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Top man, thanks fr the review Andy.
COO Jewellers is rated 4.99 based on 154 reviews