COO Jewellers Reviews

Rebecca N
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Rebecca N
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Peter has been brilliant from start to finish! Even when the first design wasn't quite right they changed it straight away and now the finished product is out of this world! Would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding ring 💍
Colin was incredibly knowledgeable and so helpful - he understood exactly what we wanted. COO jewellers made us feel so welcome and at ease- thank you Colin and team!
We visited Pete at COO Jewellers Gravesend and it was such a pleasant experience. Pete made us feel at ease straight away and cured any worries or concerns we had regarding ordering our wedding rings. Pete was genuine and honest and the rings are just perfect like he said they would be. The communication with Pete was superb and our rings were ready by the deadline stated and updated throughout. I couldn't recommend COO Jewellers and Peter enough and if any rings are needed in the future I honestly wouldn't go anywhere else. We are so satisfied and pleased we found you. Thank you soooo much!
They did our wedding rings and were not just sensitive to the importance of the items but also crafted them excellently. Even when I lost my ring and asked them to remake it, they were just as lovely.
Superb customer service in a friendly, warm atmosphere. I had a ring custom made and couldn't be happier. I would recommend to anyone COO Jewellers. You won't be disappointed!
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 26th September 2021
Him: I ordered a bespoke made engagement ring for my fiancée. Peter made the process so easy and explained everything thoroughly. He helped me to pick the best diamonds for my budget and was in touch through each step of the process to picking it up. I was wow'd by the final result. It was amazing and she absolutely loved the ring. Can't recommend you enough! Her: I cannot thank you enough for my ring. It is exactly what I had dreamed of. It is absolutely perfect and I've had so many compliments on it. It is so sparkly! I am so proud to wear it and I can't believe it's mine. You can see it is beautifully made and the quality is clear to see. I will cherish it forever.
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 25th September 2021
Absolutely amazing! Cannot speak highly enough of Colin & Peter at Coo! In a moment of madness, I decided I would like a second wedding ring as we were getting married again to have the big day and party after a small wedding in 2020. I contacted Coo just 6 weeks before the big day to ask if it would be possible for another ring to be made based on my original wedding ring and amazingly they delivered! The ring looks gorgeous and even better with the 2 rings together! I cannot recommend coo enough - they really did make the day!
Colin was very friendly and welcoming, he took an interest in us and what we were looking while also sharing with us his advice and experience to make a more informed decision. Really pleased with our final choice, great quality product and at a really reasonable price.
Colin was very attentive, he really took the time to understand me and my partner and what kind of rings we were looking for. Colin completely understood the importance of wedding rings and spent plenty of time with us going though different styles. He even looked at my engagement ring to see what would work well and fit with what I already had. The rings were ready within 4 weeks!! I cannot fault this service that we received
Colin was really helpful and accommodated several re-bookings of appointments due to COVID. Our rings see amazing and we are both really happy that we chose COO jewellers to buy our wedding rings.
Thank you for leaving us such a nice review, have a great wedding 👍
We were very impressed with COO, great customer service. Colin is very knowledgeable and helped us with my engagement ring and both of our wedding rings. We love them. We can’t thank Colin enough for his help and assistance.
🙏 Hi Nicola, so pleased you love the rings, see you for the eternity ring one day 😎
Great service from the first visit right through to picking up our wedding rings. I’m so pleased we chose COO jewellers and we absolutely love the rings.
Hi Lisa, Thank you for the review. We wish you a perfect wedding day.
We were recommended to COO by a family member for mine & my fiancé's wedding rings, with hers requiring a bespoke design to fit her engagement ring. Both Colin & Peter were absolutely fantastic from start to finish - no pushy sales, plenty of information to make our own choice and clear communication throughout our ordering process. The bespoke ring came out absolutely perfect using the 3D scanner and we're delighted with both our rings. 100% recommended and would return back in the future for anything else we'd want.
We all love the scanner, no need to keep the engagement ring while we make the wedding ring. Thanks for the nice review.
We were recommended COO by a family member who had previously had her wedding ring and eternity ring made by them. We were not disappointed. Colin was absolutely amazing. He made us feel so welcomed from the moment we walked in. He was not a pushy sales person like you get in your local stores ! He took his time and we left feeling so happy with the wedding bands we had ordered. We have since been back to pick them up and I’m honestly in love with them. My wedding band is absolutely stunning. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much and we will always be recommending COO to everyone.
So glad you love it them, that matters to us :)
Would really recommend Colin lovely man and super knowledgeable. So helpful and goes above and beyond.
Thank you, have a great wedding, whenever that might be :-))
My fiancé and I were extremely happy with the service provided by COO Jewellers. Colin was a fountain of knowledge and from start to finish made us feel very comfortable. He wasn't pushy at all and gave amazing advice. The service made us feel special and we know our rings are super special too, not just off the shelf of a high street store. The cost of the rings were very reasonable too. We got out rings within a few weeks of ordering them which was amazing! I am very happy that I can get my ring cleaned whenever needed too! We were very, very happy with every part of the service provided and we can't wait to put on our rings for good! Thank you Colin!
Hi Izzy, Thank you so much for such a nice review. Colin.
Colin was incredibly helpful and our rings were made in only a couple of weeks. He allowed us the time to try on different designs and made suggestions. Before our appointment, I had an idea in my head about what wedding ring I wanted but I ended up with a completely different style and I am so happy with the choice. Colin is very friendly and welcoming, so we both felt completely relaxed. We have both highly recommend COO to our family and friends and we will definitely make our own return visit in the future.
I really enjoyed working with you both, have a great wedding, Colin.
As soon as you walk in you are treated like you knew them for 5 years. said exactly what could and couldn’t be done and was all done on time. Overall a great service and we will be going back in the future
We were so pleased to get them made in time for you, have a great wedding, Colin.
Pete and Colin were nothing short of amazing in helping us design our wedding bands. I would highly recommend COO Jewellers for their vast selection of wedding bands, diamonds and beautiful jewellery as well as customer service. Thank you both so much.
We started working with COO Jewellers to design and create our custom wedding rings, and have been absolutely delighted by the expertise, humour, ease and quality of the experience. Peter is both hilarious and an expert and happy to talk through any and all ideas and options. We've had such a great experience we're now discussing turning some treasured earrings into another custom ring. It's been a complete pleasure to work with such a small business and we'd highly recommend them.
COO Jewellers is rated 4.99 based on 163 reviews