COO Jewellers Reviews

Rebecca N
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 10th October 2020
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Sarah B
Pete and Colin were nothing short of amazing in helping us design our wedding bands. I would highly recommend COO Jewellers for their vast selection of wedding bands, diamonds and beautiful jewellery as well as customer service. Thank you both so much.
We started working with COO Jewellers to design and create our custom wedding rings, and have been absolutely delighted by the expertise, humour, ease and quality of the experience. Peter is both hilarious and an expert and happy to talk through any and all ideas and options. We've had such a great experience we're now discussing turning some treasured earrings into another custom ring. It's been a complete pleasure to work with such a small business and we'd highly recommend them.
We visited Colin to have some of my mother heirloom jewellery made into mine and my partners wedding bands. We could not have asked for a better service. He ensured we were 100% happy with everything and couldn’t have been more helpful. We have already recommended friends to see Colin. We cannot rate him highly enough.
We love to re-model sentimental jewellery, it means so much to keep heirloom jewellery going for the next generation. Thank you for leaving us a review.
So happy with our purchases, would highly recommend Coo Jewellers, They went that extra mile to ensure we received our dream rings with confidence. Colin was outstanding, helping develop our ideas to become realities. We not only got two perfect wedding rings, Coo helped me match my engagement ring to my wedding band. Thank-you we are so happy! X
Going the extra mile is what we try to do all the time, thank you for the nice review.
Fantastic advice from Peter, fantastic service and I'm over the moon with the ring and my now fiancé said it was her dream ring
I am beyond happy with my ring it could not be anymore perfect, service was amazing too, thanks so much I will definitely be returning and recommending x
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 28th December 2020
We brought our wedding bands through COO and although this 3 years ago, I remember the service was very good. We didnt feel they were pushing us to purchase as others in Hatton garden and they had a wide selection that we were able to try on at our appointment. I went back to them for a present for my sister in law and Colin was quick to respond and check stock, the same day he dispatched my purchase and looking forward to receiving these tommorow! The website needs to be improved as the site navigation on mobiles is not the best but I understand they are working on it. The best thing to do is to book an appointment when safe to do so as they have a wider selection that is not shown on their website.Thanks again.
Hi Sue, We can't wait for the new web site either, have a Merry Christmas and a great new year.
Another happy purchase from Coo Jewellers. Following our stress free and reliable purchase of wedding rings a few years ago, I wanted to use Coo again for a bespoke ring as a Christmas present for my wife. This time I dealt with Colin who listened to what I wanted and kept me in the loop during the whole progress given the difficult Covid restrictions. I know my wife will love it. I would highly recommend this company and hope to deal with them again soon.
Dear Mr Skywalker, thank you for the nice review, I particularly like the last sentence. Look forward to making the next commission for you. Kind regards, D.V. 😎
COO were absolutely amazing. Knowledgable, respectful and had our best interests at heart. Great customer service and they have some incredible rings to make your day that extra bit special. Couldn't recommend enough. Thank you
👍👍❤️ Thank you.
Fantastic service from start to finish from all at COO! We are absolutely delighted with our weddings rings. For my wedding ring especially, they went above and beyond - my engagement ring was scanned and so the wedding ring is a custom-made perfect fit and they also matched the diamond settings to my engagement ring perfectly. The result is stunning! Peter and Colin gave us a lot of time in our appointments to try on various styles and provided very good advice on ring care and insurance. Would highly recommend COO - a lovely, knowledgable, and very friendly company!
Hi Katherine, I will send you the photo of you rings soon, thanks for taking the time to leave this review, it means a lot to us.
I would highly recommend COO Jewellers. We have used them twice, several year apart and have they been excellent both times. They have made two bespoke shaped rings for us that fit perfectly around an antique engagement ring. The workmanship is second to none, and communication was brilliant at all times.

We would definitely use them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Top man, thanks fr the review Andy.
Thank you to COO Jewellers, we was recommended to these guys via a friend, I had searched high and low at the shopping centre for our rings and we just couldn’t find anything within budget. When my friend recommended me to COO i thought oh god I will never be able to go to a real jewellers and afford these rings but the prices were amazing! And the quality was so much better than a jewellers you’d find at the shopping centre. Amazing huge choice of rings even for men! I found my perfect ring and will definitely be going back for anymore jewellery I need for the wedding. I would recommend COO 100% they was also so helpful.
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 23rd November 2020 COO Jewellers 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Thanks for the pictures and the lovely review, really appreciated. Colin.
Excellent service and incredibly knowledgeable. We are very happy with our lovely wedding rings and can’t recommend Colin and his team at Coo highly enough
Thanks Andy, really appreciate you leaving a nice review, have a ❤️ wedding.
Lovely experience choosing rings for our wedding day. Beautiful rings and lovely personal service. Jane and Ron.
Nice to see you both again today, always here if you need any wedding advice.
Very happy with the service, our wedding rings look fantastic. Thanks so much!
That's what we like to hear, thank you. Colin.
My husband to be and I just picked up our wedding rings and are over the moon with them. I had mine bespoke made and it has turned out exactly as I dreamed it would be.
Over the moon? That will do for me, Kind regards, Colin.
We have had great service from Colin at COO from the moment we met at the Chelmsford Racecourse wedding fair to picking up our rings. He did an excellent job advising us on what would match my engagement ring and the metal choices that would work best for my fiancé. Reassuring to work with someone who is clearly knowledgable about his product and isn’t trying to rip you off. Collected our rings today and they’re amazing, couldn’t be happier with them. Thanks.
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 21st November 2020 COO Jewellers 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Awesome rings 😇, lovely couple, thank you.
From first contact to picking up our wedding rings, Colin was brilliant. Nothing seemed too much trouble, he even went out of his way to interact with and involve our 2 year old daughter. The rings are superb, the quality is excellent.
Your daughter will make a lovely flower girl 😎
Colin who we dealt with was so friendly l, professional, and patient.
Choosing our rings was time consuming because of the wide range available, but he kept giving us advice and more styles to choose from.
Pricing also clear, and VERY fair.
Beats a high street chain hands down.
You travelled a very long way to see us, glad we made it worth your while. Kind regards, Colin.
Highly recommend! Very efficient and helpful throughout
Caters to any need!
Hi Alice, We do try to help where we can, thanks for taking the time to leave the review.
COO Jewellers is rated 4.99 based on 144 reviews