COO Jewellers Reviews

COO Jewellers 5 star review on 26th September 2021
Becky &
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 25th September 2021
Sam W
We have just completed the purchase of our two Wedding Rings. I am quite fussy and I like a good deal being an Eastend boy. I must say that Colin more than met my hopes and expectations. A very personal, professional service from start to finish. We have ended up with two real quality products and a huge saving on what you would pay on the High St. I would happily and highly recommend Coo to anyone looking for a quality service at a fair and genuine price point ! Thanks again Colin ! Regs Russ
Colin at Coo jewellers was a lovely guy he made choosing our wedding ring such a pleasant experience and we are absolutely in love with our rings.
Thank you, have great wedding.
Amazing service. Peter was so helpful and really listened to everything we wanted and answered every question we had. Peter is very easy to talk to and he made us feel very comfortable during the whole process. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.
Our journey with COO Jewellers started with vague ideas on the style we wanted for our engagement ring on a specific budget. Colin was so helpful in showing us various options and keeping us up-to-date throughout the design process and bringing it to life with a beautiful end result and having to do it all over again for the matching wedding rings. I can't wait for the day I say 'I do' to the love of my life and wearing both the matching rings. Thank you Colin.
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 10th April 2022 COO Jewellers 5 star review on 10th April 2022 COO Jewellers 5 star review on 10th April 2022 COO Jewellers 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Hi Abi, It was great working with you both, from our original Zoom meeting ages ago, to delivering your bespoke engagement and wedding rings, by the way, Jon's Mustang is awesome, very jealous.
Amazing jewellers. Colin was extremely helpful and a genuinely nice guy
Colin was very helpful and knew exactly what he was talking about great man thank you. Our rings are perfect cant wait to wear them on our special day.
Colin & the team are excellent. Really personable service, super informative & the engagement ring and wedding rings we got are beautiful! The best part for me and why I recommend them is the fact they are not salesy. At no point do they encourage you to go for the most expensive option if there's a more wallet-friendly yet as effective route. Exactly what you need when we're purchasing items we know so little about.
It was great working with you both, have a brilliant wedding. Colin.
We have the rings! Thank you so much! They are lovely! Best, Elvina & Luca
Thats good, enjoy your big day.
These guys are incredible! I wish we had visited them before we made the terrible decision to purchase my engagement ring for a high street store. Nevertheless, Colin prepped us with top quality advice and never once pressured his own services to resolve our issues with the existing ring. He then matched my engagement ring to the wedding ring he was making and was patient and informative with my fiance (who knows nothing about rings!) whilst he chose his perfect design. 10/10 service, super reliable, honest, reasonably priced and top quality.
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 26th March 2022
So glad we able to help and that everything worked for you in the end.
We cannot fault the professionalism and knowledge of Colin & Geraldine. Colin listened to exactly what we wanted from our wedding bands and we are so happy with them. If we could give 6 stars we would!
6 Stars wow, thank you, Colin.
Peter is super friendly and helped us pick our wedding bands to match my engagement ring/ to what we wanted. He talked us through all the metal options and made it a really easy process. Would 100% recommend
Peter has been amazing for the whole process! I wouldn’t trust going to anyone else for any rings and will forever suggest people go to him. To actually talk to someone down to earth and be able to say exactly what you want and believe he is able to make that happen, as well as his help and advice on the jewellery I already own has been very nice. I could not thank him enough and cannot wait to wear my wedding ring!
Peter was just fabulous…. Nothing we wanted was too much trouble even though the ask wasn’t easy and he went above beyond to create the perfect wedding ring for my husband to be. For any Groom who wants something a little different speak to Pete…We couldn’t be more pleased with his amazing service!
Extremely friendly service. Just what we were looking for. Very honest guy. Completely at ease when trying rings on, no pressure like you get from some Jewellers. Brilliant communication via email notifying when rings were ready etc. Will definitely be recommending to others :) Very happy with our finished rings!
Thanks very much guys! Good luck with your wedding. Peter
Absolutely fabulous! Peter is so helpful and friendly and our rings were perfect
Abfab! Quite the complement thanks very much. Great working with you guys. See you for the eternity ring, haha!
Peter is so friendly and helpful and has created us some beautiful wedding rings that are exactly what we imagined ready for our special day!
Thanks Steph! It was great working with you both. See you for the eternity ring :)
We had such a great experience with Colin. He really listened to what we wanted and guided us through the process. It also helps that he is absolutely hilarious. I have recommended him to all my friends!
It was great fun working with both of you, thanks for taking the time to leave such a cracking review. All the best, Colin.
Peter at COO Jewellers was extremely helpful and has such a good sense of humour which made the consultation very relaxed. He took us both through a great range of rings and he was able to match the wedding band to my engagement ring beautifully. Peter also very kindly offered NHS discount. When we picked up the rings they were great quality. Couldn't recommend enough!
Thanks, guys! It was a pleasure to work with you. Sometimes two rings are just not enough, right? Enjoy!
Very helpful when ordering a replacement ring through my insurance. Good communication throughout and great end result.
Hi Sophie, Thanks for leaving this review, it means a lot to us.
We stumbled across COO Jewellers whilst visiting Chic Weddings and are so happy we did! Peter was so amazing at helping us find our perfect wedding rings. The showroom had a vast selection to try on and turn around times for production were quicker than we had expected! Peter made the experience fun and easy for us and was so accommodating to our multiple visits due to being indecisive (even though we both chose the first rings we tried on)! We could not recommend COO more highly to anyone needing rings for their big day! Looking forward to wearing our rings for many years to come! Thank you again.
Thanks so much for the kinds words! It was great to work with you and no doubt Alfie will be excited to buy you an eternity ring... very soon, haha!
COO Jewellers is rated 4.99 based on 183 reviews