COO Jewellers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend COO Jewellers

Tell us how COO Jewellers made you happy

Charlotte &
"Very friendly and we have exactly what we were looking for! Lovely rings!"
Robert &
"Very professional, efficient and honest service, whilst we also found value for money to be excellent. I would certainly recommend to friends and family and will use again myself."
Hannah &
"I can't explain how happy I've been with the service and the rings. My fiancé had my ring made at another jewellers and it was awful, yellow and bad quality! Anyway we met with Colin to talk about our bands and I asked him about my engagement ring. He was absolutely brilliant explained everything about the problems I had had and gave us a fantastic price to remake my ring using the same diamonds. My other half has a phobia of jewellery and he didn't pressure him or make him feel small he just said when your ready we'll get your size. We picked up our rings and they are absolutely stunning, I honestly can't thank them enough. You've turned a really bad experience into one of the best I've ever had! Thank you coo and staff x"
"The service was brilliant - it felt like they went out of their way to help, and gave very useful advice on selecting our wedding rings, which fit perfectly and we absolutely love! We cannot wait to wear them! We would recommend COO Jewellers to everyone - thank you so much."
"Great service & communication. We had a custom made band to fit my engagement ring and a "comfort fit" band for the groom. Couldn't be happier!"
"COO were extremely helpful and showed their knowledge and experience as soon as we met them. They fixed my antique engagement ring to ensure the diamonds are were secure and then designed my wedding ring to sit perfectly next to the obscure shaped engagement ring. My fiancé's wedding band is lovely and just what he wanted. Thanks for everything!"
"I couldn't be happier with my wedding ring. I had a tricky brief - a very fine, delicate band with a patterned engraving to match a vintage wedding ring I own. It also needed to bend around my engagement ring. Peter did a superb job and his 3D-modelling software ensured a brilliant fit with my other ring. The engraving - done by a contact of his - is beautiful. Very happy to recommend Coo for professionalism with a bit of humour - much needed when planning a wedding! Victoria and Ben"
"I thought the customer service was excellent. They really help you, give you good advice and make the ring you want personal to you. I would recommend COO jewellers highly to everyone. Peter who helped me is a top guy"
"Very professional service provided in a friendly environment without the hard sell. Did a fantastic deal on our wedding rings and they fitted perfectly. Would happily use again in the future."
"Colin was extremely helpful helping us find our wedding rings. He ensured we got the best possible rings to match my engagement ring."
"Very friendly and we have exactly what we were looking for! Lovely rings!"
"Nothing was to much for Peter at COO, we got our wedding rings designed and made to our exact requirements, and also a gift for my future wife for the wedding day, totally bespoke and made to my exact requirements again, thank you Peter COO"
"Fantastic selection, helpful and warm service and unbelievable prices! We got the rings of our dreams"
"When I lost my wedding ring 2 weeks ago. I needed a replacement in under 6 days as I only fly into the UK once a month. Peter managed to do an absolutely amazing job of getting the same custom made wedding ring I had lost done in under 3 days and delivered! This was a remarkable feat considering the lost wedding ring took over 6 weeks to complete last year. The new ring looks brighter, bigger and even more beautiful then the lost ring!. Can't thank you enough for pulling out all the stops to get it done in such a tight deadline. All the best Simon"
"So happy with the service and quality of the rings. Would definitely recommend!"
"Colin made us some beautiful wedding rings, which are perfect and exceeded our expectations. Colin's attention to detail, friendly manner and knowledge made choosing our wedding rings a great experience."
"This was the second time we have had rings made by COO Jewellers. First we got our wedding bands made which were great. Then they made me a bespoke ring and it is fabulous!!! I am so so happy. They were great at keeping in touch and the customer service was excellent. I can't recommend them enough!"
"I've had a number of rings made by COO and always been very happy with the service and product, this time I had a pair of earrings custom made to match a ring I already had in memory of my late Nan. They produced the most beautiful pair of earrings with excellent customer service. Will always recommend COO Jewellers."
"Amazing customer service and such beautiful rings! My engagement ring was made by COO and perfectly complements the wedding ring they made. I would definitely recommend COO to anybody looking to buy engagement or wedding rings."
"Angela and Colin have made the choosing of our wedding rings a breeze. They both were very accommodating to our needs and knew their stuff. Both lovely people too. I would highly recommend Coos for the fantastic quality of their jewellery and fantastic customer service."
"Over and above to fulllfill our orders went to them for our wedding rings and then back again 😁"
Thanks for taking the time to write the review, enjoy your wedding day.
"They were lovely and so easy to deal with. After other jewelers had been negative and told me that I couldn't get a ring to fit mine, the team at COO were really helpful and positive and assured me it would be no problem. I would highly recommend going to them if you would like a customized ring made. Thanks guys!"
COO Jewellers is rated 5.00 based on 55 reviews