COO Jewellers Reviews

COO Jewellers 5 star review on 23rd June 2017
Robert & Bernadette
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 17th June 2017
Hannah & Steve
Our wedding was booked with only 3 weeks notice due to covid and having already supplied my partners wedding ring earlier in the year, I called Colin to see if he could help. Colin offered us a great service. He listened to what I wanted and offered some good options of finishes and weights. Colin managed to get my ring made with nearly a week to spare. I’m really happy with the finished product, it feels really solid and weighty compared to what I found in the high street. Overall amazing service and product, would 100% recommended
We asked COO Jewellers to get us a wedding ring last minute and they did everything they could. It arrived in time! We were very grateful
I can not thank you enough for your fantastic service and my gorgeous bespoke ring I’m actually in love! Beautifully made And Colin made the whole experience magical for me!! I also brought al 7 of my bridesmaid gifts from here and they are amazing quality!! Defiantly would recommend especially if you want that personal magical experience
Colin and the team at Coo are fantastic. We are so happy with our wedding rings and Colin is so personable and gives a great service. Highly recommend
I really hope your wedding goes ahead and you have a great day, Colin.
My fiancé has a thing for heart shaped stones, to match her engagement ring. I took the ring to COO jewellers at Martels showroom in Essex and was delighted to learn Colin already had hold of an over 1ct white sapphire cut to a perfect heart that he was able and willing to have mounted for me and turned around in the space of 2 weeks, brilliant for a last minute Larry. I could not have wished for more
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 10th October 2020
I will tease you with the matching earrings one day 😂
Colin has been brilliant through the process of purchasing my wedding ring.
I have never found a ring that fit my long thin fingers well, not only did he provide one that does, they quality, weight-y-ness and bespoke inverses stones are amazing- would highly recommend!!
Hi Sam, Great to see you again today, glad you love the rings, I will get the valuation out to you ASAP, take care, Colin.
Fantastic service from the very beginning with Colin at COO Jewellers. He helped my fiancé pick a beautiful engagement ring for me and then we also recently bought our wedding rings from him too. Colin was happy to show us different styles he thought we’d like and let us try on as many rings as we wanted to without us feeling any pressure at all. Would definitely recommend!
An absolute pleasure working with both of you, have an amazing wedding day.
Colin, Geraldine and Peter were fantastic. Nothing was ever too much trouble. We were really unsure what we wanted for our wedding bands but everyone was so happy and willing to spend the time with us to make sure we got what we wanted. It was such a pleasure to deal with everyone at Coo and the service was second to none. Thank you so much.
We have had brilliant service from Coo over the last 3 years. We went to them with a shaped engagement ring bought elsewhere and they were able to make my wedding ring to fit. 2 years after the wedding they have just joined the 2 rings together and they both look amazing, no sign of the join. All the people we have had contact with have been amazing. Thank you
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Hi Sarah, Nice to see you again today, I am really pleased you like the result, see you for the eternity ring sometime 😊Colin.
We really enjoyed our experience designing and purchasing our wedding rings. Would definitely recommend Coo Jewellers.
Colin and his wife are very professional and guided us through the whole process. Cannot thank them enough.
We are absolutely over the moon with our wedding rings and just cannot wait to wear them!
I was sooo nervous beforehand as I was getting it made bespoke and I had only told Peter what I wanted months ago and not seen a picture but I shouldn’t have worried as it is absolutely perfect - better than I could of hoped for.
Colin and Peter are both so friendly and welcoming and it was a delight to use them both! The new gravesend shop is beautiful too and saves going into London! Hopefully we will be back for more diamonds soon x
Friendly, reliable and efficient - a pleasure purchasing our wedding rings from COO and would not hesitate to recommend.
Great service from start to finish.
Colin helped and showed us different designs. He suggested a design that went with my engagement ring and it matched perfectly, something dainty, which I was looking for and my partners ring was something he had thought about aswell.
Great service.
From start to finish, Pete was excellent with us, talking through the initial requirements and design ideas, to giving us his own expert opinion of what would work with different dimensions and materials, to keeping us informed through the process and creating a cast for me to take home and try on. Although the pandemic did cause a few issues with the process and the final product was completed before I had the chance to try on, we are very happy with our rings, Pete was excellent to work with, and I'd have absolutely no hesitation in working with him or recommending him and COO to others in the future.
I ordered a pair of earrings at COO and they were looking exactly as on their website. On top of that they arrived on schedule.
I'm very pleased with their service.
This weekend I was extremely excited to pick up my wedding ring! It didn’t disappoint at all! It was so sparkly just what I wanted. In light of everything regarding COVID and having to push back our original wedding date, I was so happy to collect it despite having a few more months to wait to our big day. From arranging to meet with Colin to discuss ideas for my ring, through to being kept updated as to when it would be ready my experience was brilliant. Colin and Geraldine are so lovely and welcoming. I would definitely recommend COO. Thank you.
Colin was extremely helpful throughout, explaining everything in detail and answering any questions we had. We always felt he was being open and honest with us regarding prices and the best product for us. We love our wedding rings and can't wait to wear them. Thanks again.
Absolutely love COO Jewellers. We bought our wedding rings and my wedding earrings from COO a couple of years ago and more recently a bespoke engraved pinky signet ring to mark the birth of our daughter. They produce excellent quality pieces at reasonable prices. They are super friendly and knowledgeable, not a hard sell at all. I would highly recommend their service and am definitely looking to go back to COO again in the future!
Am so pleased with the experience at COO, Colin listened to exactly what we wanted and delivered such a beautiful ring, highly recommend!
We bought a set of wedding rings from COO Jewellers. Firstly, a big thank you to Colin for his excellent help with our purchase. We were able to get two wedding rings that are of top quality and were able to customise them exactly how we wanted. Colin was brilliant in helping us balance we want wanted against our budget.

Furthermore, the aftercare service Colin offered was top notch and I definitely would not hesitate to recommend COO Jewellers. I’m writing this review as a thank you to Colin and team and so other people looking to buy rings or other jewellery have confidence in purchasing with COO Jewellers. Thank you
Hi Dan, Really appreciated comments, thank you, Colin.
COO Jewellers is rated 4.99 based on 120 reviews