Compadvance Reviews

+4401776859111

support@compadvance.co.uk

Rephad House,
London Road

Tell us how Compadvance made you happy
I purchased a Renewed HP All-in-One PC via CompAdvance. It arrived well packed, as scheduled and perfect but for the one cosmetic blemish covered in the original description. Tracking information was very good too and I would have no hesitation in recommending CompAdvance to anyone thinking of buying a renewed PC.
We were looking for a computer as a gift for our daughter, we were given great advice and when we had some technical issues after (through no fault of their own) were given amazing after service and a very swift resolution. Would highly recommend.
Ordered 3 x GPU's. Initial purchase smooth and delivery fast. However, DPD left my parcel outside my front door in full view. comp Advance washed their hands after the delivery company advised they had left in a safe place. Outside my front door in full view is not safe and not a porch as per the DPD setting. Due a refund under the Consumer Rights Act but Comp Advance not playing ball. After service not good so would avoid at all costs as if there is a problem they will not rectify it. £900 out of pocket and now going to my card issuer and trading standards.
Excellent service, an as new HP AiO computer at bargain price, thoroughly recommend.
100% satisfactorily carried out
Excellent service Excellent product would not hesitate to use again
Good value for money and prompt delivery
Quick delivery. Great price for the product. My daughter is really pleased with her watch
It arrived promptly. I plugged it in and it worked. Just what I needed.
Great swift service, thank you!
Great service and price
Super fast delivery, I had the computer I wanted on my desk far faster than I'd hoped. I'd definitely recommend it.
Superb product and service. Great price. No issues and exactly as described.
Been trying to purchase a gaming computer for approx 1 month. Delivery date keeps changing but eventually it arrives. After 1 month still awaiting for a reply from this company. If this is what it feels like to experience when trying to purchase a pc I certainly dont want to experience if I manage to purchase a pc and have issues. This company has a big "AWARE" sign round its neck. Purchase at your own risk as the warning signs are there for all
Renewed HP desktops and laptops at highly competitive prices. What more voy one ask for?
Quick delivery, good and perfect condition computers
This open box new PC was accurately described. It arrived safely and promptly. Its opened box reduced price was good value.
Everything as described. Daughter is very happy and everything works fine
With the world changing to this pandemic so has working life! And Compadvance has made my working life at home a whole lot easier by feeding my OCD with the need of matching screens! My work had only provided 1 screen and needed to 2 for the amount of work I am currently doing! And finding Compadvance has been a blessing in making this happen! The screen is as described in the description and the expectations of it being delivered on Monday was exciting but even better it arrived on the Saturday all set up over the weekend ready for work on Monday! Thank you Compadvance for taking my WFH to another level!
Compadvance 5 star review on 24th May 2021