Compadvance Reviews

+4401776859111

support@compadvance.co.uk

Rephad House,
London Road

Tell us how Compadvance made you happy
Bought a Samsung 55inch QBR display. Was informed I wouldn't get it next day but it arrived a couple of days later. Can't complain. Arrived in working order.
Great product, fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Great prices, next day delivery, brilliant personal aftersales,
Pleased with item and delivery, tracking order could have been a bit better but otherwise happy.
Looked all over for a reasonably priced, 65W USB-C power supply for HP laptops, and I discovered CompAdvance. They had what I needed at a very low and reasonable price, and they offered a next day delivery service too. Great prices, great service and excellent communications.
clock works perfect, what a great deal!
Good service. Product great and as expected
very happy with the service and my computer
Excellent Service throughout. Good quality product, I bought this phone for my wife as I have the same model but a different colour. I would definitely recommend CompAdvance to anybody looking at their website.
While there was a technical problem during the order process which caused a slight delay, when this became apparent it was quickly resolved by Compadvance customer services and thereafter all went well. Also as advertised the received computer is 'like new'.
Rapid updates on the status of the order, specially so close to Xmas. Delivered as per promised. Quality and service second to none.
Great price and product just as described. Very helpful pre-sales and fast delivery. Impressive.
Excellent value for money for the Chromebook i3 8gb RAM and 128GB SSD. Bought the remanufactured Chromebook through the HP Renew Program which offers an assured HP warranty and build quality. There is a small mark on the Book's lid but its performance is impressive. Speedy delivery and well packaged
Excellent service and delivery, product received as previously detailed in excellent condition
HP Renew laptop, high spec, as-new condition at a great price. Well presented on the website gave full confidence. Smooth and efficient ordering and delivery. Great - thanks!
Received my item as ordered, in good time and packaged well and secure.
I purchased a Renewed HP All-in-One PC via CompAdvance. It arrived well packed, as scheduled and perfect but for the one cosmetic blemish covered in the original description. Tracking information was very good too and I would have no hesitation in recommending CompAdvance to anyone thinking of buying a renewed PC.
We were looking for a computer as a gift for our daughter, we were given great advice and when we had some technical issues after (through no fault of their own) were given amazing after service and a very swift resolution. Would highly recommend.
Ordered 3 x GPU's. Initial purchase smooth and delivery fast. However, DPD left my parcel outside my front door in full view. comp Advance washed their hands after the delivery company advised they had left in a safe place. Outside my front door in full view is not safe and not a porch as per the DPD setting. Due a refund under the Consumer Rights Act but Comp Advance not playing ball. After service not good so would avoid at all costs as if there is a problem they will not rectify it. £900 out of pocket and now going to my card issuer and trading standards.
Compadvance is rated 4.81 based on 1,322 reviews