Compadvance Reviews

+4401776859111

support@compadvance.co.uk

Rephad House,
London Road

Tell us how Compadvance made you happy
Deleivered exactly as described. It was a little complicated purchasing the additional carepack, but got there in the end. Had a problem with the fan after a few months, but quickly fixed under warantee. Thanks. The carepack pick up and return repair service was excellent.
Excellent company and service - would recommend and will use again. Thanks Nige
Very good service
Very good shop, fast delivery. Very good customer service.
Excellent prices and very prompt delivery
I bought a laptop a few months ago. its the best decision I have made, runs great, arrived in immaculate condition. I will never buy from anyone else before I check Compadvance. I haven't had to contact Compadvance for any after sales service.
Item sent quickly and as described
Good service quick postage
The first machine I received was not as stated as it had a user account already active on the machine, I rang the company and they asked that I do a factory reset, I tried to do this but that failed half way through, hey then agreed to take the machine back and replace it while offering me a discount for my troubles, it took over a week I thing for them to arrange collection and deliver the new machine, I was very unsure about this machine but did install it and started to install my software and hardware, the machine started making a noise as if it was slowly speeding up the fan(s) this would then settle down and start again when installing software, this has settled down now now and only happens occasional, as for the warranty, when I registered the machine with HP they told me that there was only a couple of months left on the warranty and I should purchase a new one, when I asked the company they replied to my e mail saying that it does have the 1 year and not to worry about this. overall the PC works well, although for the amount of RAM it is sometimes very slow, it is not a gaming machine or super quick but it does do the job so far. I am not sure I like the small form of the machine as not able to add things like a graphics or sound card or extra USB card which is what I wanted to do. I never did receive any sort of compensation as I was promised. over all I would score the PC at 6/10
Customer service were great dealing with some problems I had with my HP Renew laptop. They organised for HP to collect the laptop that was subsequently returned fixed within a couple of days after new parts were fitted and rigorous testing undertaken. Buy with confidence.
I ordered toner cartridges for next day delivery, but these did not arrive over the next two days, apparently lost by the courier. On phoning Compadvance, they were very helpful and immediately sent a replacement, which arrived the next day. Good customer service.
Very quick dispatch and delivery. Product better than expected for the price. All in all, good online shopping experience.
We ordered our new computer and it arrived the very next day, which really was a bonus and thank you! We have not experienced any problems whatsoever. Many thanks.
Excellent delivery service and product was easy to set up. Once connected it was virtually plug and play with the computer downloading all my available information.
Very good service, HP Omen laptop was refurbished but essentially new and unmarked. Great purchase
Very happy with buying laptop and pen from Compadvance. item was delivered at time requested and was as ordered. Have had no problem so I have not needed to contact them for help.
I would recommend this seller
The case arrived promptly , was priced well and works well. I am pleased.
Great products great store !!!! Recomandet
Outstanding service, courteous and successful
Compadvance is rated 4.82 based on 1,006 reviews