Compadvance Reviews

+4401776859111

support@compadvance.co.uk

Rephad House,
London Road

Tell us how Compadvance made you happy
Great value. Exactly what I was looking for. Quick delivery too
Almost new laptop at a discount. Kept me well informed of delivery progress. Arrived in original packaging and looks almost like new. The only accessory opened was the power cable. Laptop was refreshed with a new copy of Windows 10 Home. Everything is as advertised, and the battery seems to have not been used before. Very pleased with this purchase.
Excellent price, excellent communication. Faultless transaction. Would use again.
Received the phone I ordered promptly and in a condition far superior than I expected.
Very good service, swift delivery and everything to the order. 5 stars.
An excellent service and product based on integrity. I can’t recommend Compadvance enough - my spectre 360 was of the HP refurbished range - perfect as ‘new’ quality.
Extremely helpful, competetive price and prompt delivery.
Item was in excellent condition and at a extremely good discount price, contact between myself and the company was excellent
Great service, easy to use, and miles cheaper than Amazon, so shop around everyone.
Purchased a PC for my Son which arrived on time but had a manufacturer's fault with the graphics card. Communication was great, Kyle tried some trouble shooting with me but unfortunately as mentioned it was the graphics card. I was offered multiple options which included money back but we decided to wait a couple of weeks for a new unit. Return of the old pc was so easy and hassle free and new pc arrived when expected...Happy Days. Great Communication all through.
Excellent service and great prices.
Good professional work, fine refurbished and packaged laptop.
Excellent
Lovely tablet in good condition
Very fast delivery, great product prefect condition.
Item as described, quick delivery and company were quick to repsond to queries. Recommended.
Good response. Super fast delivery.... Great prices.
Purchased a backpack for my 17.3" laptop. Origin hp bag arrived faster than estimate with no issues. Happy with swift and professional service.
Excellent service, great item, very good value.
Great company to deal with. My laptop bag arrived on time and was well packaged.
Compadvance is rated 4.81 based on 1,282 reviews