Compadvance Reviews

+4401776859111

support@compadvance.co.uk

Rephad House,
London Road

Tell us how Compadvance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very speedy delivery
Great service and communication.
Brilliant service and excellent product - exactly what was ordered.
New HP keyboard arrived promptly as projected well packaged in perfect condition.
One oddity - the " and the @ keys function correctly but the printing on these keys is reversed! So I click shift " and get @ though it is in the right place!
Great Service. Bought a refurbished Lenovo tablet which was as good as new and very cheap. Arrived within a couple of days. Would be very happy to use them again.
Got what I wanted quick service
Very good service communication very good product as described well packaged and delivered in the time specified very happy would use the company again thanks very much
I needed to replace my computer following the demise of my All in One which had previously served me well. I settled for an HP AiO and set about looking on Ebay. The Pavilion 24-xa1007a from Compadvance on Ebay was well described and communication, payment and dispatch from the company was excellent. The delivery times was much sooner than that quoted by Ebay. The computer has an excellent screen and is absolutely quiet. It performs very well. I am very pleased with it and the vendor.
I was really pleased with the item I ordered. It was as described and in perfect working order. It also arrived quicker than I expected.
Good product timely delivered
We have zero complains only praise for fine service and goods.
Express service ..product arrived well packaged and labelled according to contents ... AiO looked as new .. works well .. very happy with it.
Perfect! Good price (best I found on the internet) and very very good customer service!
Excellent company to deal with. The price was cheap for what I was getting. Brand new HP! Worth keeping them on my radar.
Speedy delivery. Item as described.
reason for buying phone was for NFC compatibility which your description confirmed this phone had,unfortunately it does not have NFC so am disappointed,but the phone is good otherwise..
Asus Chromebook was as descriped.Good value for money and quick delivery. David.
Quick delivery and a very good Keyboard and Mouse.
Item arrived on time great value for money
Highly reputable company. Delivers what they advertise. Customer service goes the extra mile. Good value.
Compadvance is rated 4.82 based on 1,168 reviews