Cohorted Reviews

Based on 2,280 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
I've just received the box and I'm so excited about the products inside. I'm in love with brushes and ofra's midi palette! I'm looking forward to test the mud mask and the serum. I don't really use nail polishes,but I know that my friend would be glad to extend her collection =) UD lip pencil colour is a bit "summer-ish",but still nice to get
Thank you for your feedback.
Great box! The products are always valued at more then what i paid for. The products are also mostly award winning brands which is amazing.
Thank you for your feedback.
Highly recommended! What an amazing products I always have in my every month box.
Thank you for your feedback.
I loved the packaging for the January vegan edit box! Each month I’m impressed by these boxes and can’t wait for the next one!
Thank you for your feedback.
This is such a great product if you are open minded and love discovering new, interesting products. I'm quite indecisive and can find the unlimited number of beauty products available overwhelming sometimes, so it is much easier to put my trust in Cohorted - and they have never disappointed! It is slightly pricier than some of its competitors but the brands and quality of the products mean it is worth it.
Thank you for your review.
I really like that this box provides products from different categories such as makeup,skincare,fragrances. I'm glad that I've subscribed to this box service. I've tried interesting things which I wouldn't buy by myself, because I haven't heard of them. There are luxurious brands and decent sizes of the products. I'm not really happy about the "safety filling"(that black paper pieces),cause it's quite messy and leaves stains on the products. Maybe that's because my Rodial collagen serum had leaked a bit. I'm still testing the service,but at this moment I'm quite satisfied. Hopefully, there will be a free delivery to my country one day😅
I LOVE YOU
Thank you for your feedback.
Lovely box. I was introduced to new products that I would have never discovered otherwise, and that I now purchase regularly. :)
Thank you for your feedback.
Great box! The price/quality ratio is surprisingly good, the products are interesting and the treat added is tasty! Really enjoyed opening this box and reading about all the products included.
Thank you for your feedback.
Who would want to return this??? Fabulous boxes amazing price and items not suitable are soon snapped by my daughter or granddaughter who eagerly await my box arriving. Box’ arrive on time. I really cannot rate these boxes enough.
Thank you for your feedback.
It wasnt my favourite. Loved the scalp mask and the lipstick
Thank you for your feedback.
It was an ok box, but not my personal favourite
Thank you for your feedback.
Always a great box and something to look forward to especially with what’s going on currently! From well known brands to new brands the box never disappoints. My by far favourite this month was the Pat McGrath lipstick, I real luxury product! I can’t wait to see what surprises are in the next boxes.. Would recommend 100% to anyone..
Although this box is on the pricier side, you do feel like you are getting your monies worth. Every month you can treat yourself to a luxurious pamper night, the brands/products are worth the splurge. The only thing I find strange is that you pay a month in advance so for the first month I was waiting a little bit for my box to arrive.
Thank you for your feedback.
Love the december box 😊✨, got some really awsome pruducts like pat mcgrath and rodial. Price os a bit higher then other sub boxes but you alwasy get solid stuff and high end brands.
Thank you for your feedback.
Lovely products and good value for money.
Thank you for your feedback.
Amazing products as always!
Fantastic quality and price
Thank you for your feedback.
A review later and with numerous emails going UN-answered – I then receive the one promise from Cohorted Communications Ltd (OR Zenith Ltd) they are to resolve my complaint. But not so!! - Yet another week on and I'm still faced with no refund for my cancelled order (due to inconstant information on dispatch/delivery dates with non-existent customer services from Cohorted ) –Still £123.00 out of pocket - I paid Cohorted OR (Zenith Ltd as on my PayPal account) on the 19th October - 2 months and I’m still counting they have held my money . Initially I brought the advent calendars as Christmas gifts for my daughters, so find it upsetting when it’s so needed to replace their presents. Update Just received the same email reply as previous week to refund request – reply by Cohorted customer services: We’ve sent to our accounts department should be resolved by end of business if not please contact us again – Realise it’s the same automated reply as last week is this just to pacify me !!! As no refund payment in my account and here we go again ….. Find this distressing; no contact phone number to speak to anyone, emails are automated replies so ignored – Very bad customer service and they are trying to make people give up on the refunds by being difficult!!! My gut instinct tells me that there is something very wrong with this company – buyer beware I feel I have been scammed. Please refund me the money that you owe me …
The November beauty box was absolutely fabulous - it must have contained every single item that Verso make! Super duper value and I love the skincare items. The Verso micellar water is the first micellar water that really made my skin feel clean - I will certainly buy this again.
Thank you for your review.
Cohorted is rated 4.2 based on 2,280 reviews