Clerksroom Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Clerksroom Direct

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

Tell us how Clerksroom Direct made you happy

"Pam and I would like to convey our full and sincere appreciation to Mia El-Sobky, for the way she handled this case on behalf of Mr and Mrs Bridge. Her attention to detail and her personal sensitivity to the concerns, issues and experiences of the clients was exemplary throughout. We have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Mia to other clients of Clerksroom Direct. We do, of course, trust that we will never find ourselves supporting a family in similar circumstances again! However, if we do then we would have every confidence in contacting Clerksroom Direct and requesting Mia's expertise and support once again."
"During a mind blowing tough time and finding myself in need of a barrister, Rory at Clerksroom direct was an amazing help to me. He was genuinely kind, empathetic and very reassuring towards me at a time when I was filled with fear and torment. Rory promised he would personally find me the best barrister suited to my case and that despite me phoning up at the very last hour with a fast impending court hearing, that I had not to worry as he would organise the right barrister for me. He took the worry from my hands and phoned me very early the following day with barrister options for me, best suited to my situation. He moved things on very quickly for me. I appreciate that this is Rory's job to help..... but his genuine caring nature and great customer service meant so much to me, at a time when my world had been turned upside down and life was not on my side. Honestly, I genuinely will never forget his support, which may sound dramatic but it's true. Rory found me the most amazing barrister and I could not recommend Clerksroom Direct highly enough, their standards are set very high and it is very obvious that customer care and satisfaction is their focus. Thank you Rory for doing your job so well, for making me feel important and for helping to keep my faith in humanity. God bless you."
"I approached Rory at Clerksroom Direct 4 days before my case was to be heard in court. He very quickly put me in contact with a barrister, Helen Alexander. I now realise that this gave Helen very little time to familiarise herself with my case. However, she spent those 4 days (two of them being a weekend) preparing our argument and making sure that everything I had said was true and could be proven. On the day of the hearing she was reassuring and performed excellently. I cannot praise the efficiency of Clerksroom Direct or Helen Alexander high enough, they helped me out of a terrible situation and I would recommend them to anyone looking for legal assistance."
"Poor Experience; abrupt, rude even. Not the experience i expected. There is the right way to give service and the wrong way regardless of the situation. Sadly i experienced the latter with this company."
We are extremely sorry to hear that you feel that way. It doesn't sound like us at all! We pride ourselves on our commitment to providing a service that is friendly, polite, efficient, knowledgeable and cost-effective. The other reviews that have been left for our business on Reviews.co.uk demonstrate that we achieve that the vast majority of the time. It's a shame that you have left an anonymous review - at least if we knew your name we could try to make up for your disappointment.
"Excellent service our barrister was first class well prepared with thorough knowledge would definitely use again"
"A highly skilled team, whose range of expertise spans across all areas of complex law scenarios. Trusted to give the right advice and represent us, as their clients, on issues that cause great concern. Also, from my own personal experience of this client focused service, our appointed counsel is case specific in appropriately addressing the areas law that we find ourselves facing. Explaining in, an often forgotten, plain English the judicial decision making processes. A faultless service giving their clients’ peace of mind and successful outcomes that can be life changing. Highly recommended."
"I called clerks room Direct as I was desperate to engage a barrister at very short notice I was recommended a barrister by the name of Tina Villarosa who was outstanding I also was really happy with a person named Rory who took my call and guided though though the process be recommending Tina I wll definitely use clerkroom again mr Joseph Baker."
"Great customer service! Sam is brilliant, he replied to all my emails promptly. The barrister I met was fantastic, we was able to meet up last minute and the meeting was informative, helpful and did not feel rushed."
"Awesome firm and awesome customer services. I have dealt mostly with Sam and he is always helpful and a pleasure talking to, A+++"
"I was in the middle of a horrible divorce. It had gone on way too long and I had spent a fortune with lawyers and barristers, and I had discharged the firm who represented me. I googled "direct access barristers" and came across Clerksroom. I made an initial enquiry and they were very responsive. I had a long chat with Sam Morgan who was kind and supportive. He asked a series of questions and highly recommended Arlene Small. We had an initial email interchange with Arlene and met her soon after. I cannot speak to highly of Arlene. She "knows her stuff" from a technical perspective but its her "bedside manner" that made all the difference. By then the matter had dragged on for nearly four years. With Arlene's support we finally brought matters to a close within a 8 weeks, and I was very happy with the final judgement. I would absolutely use Clerksroom and Arlene again..."
"Excellent service and communication. I needed help as a matter of urgency and this was readily supplied. Recommend highly."
"My main contact has been Rory Nunn​. For my divorce, I have been changing lawyers and secretaries and the level of professionalism as well as care that Rory has is exceptional. He has helped me to find the right barrister, Mr Abberton, who has given to me support on the legal side as well as on the personal side. Rory has also helped me with a few emergencies e.g. legal advice needed at 6pm on a Friday evening: Rory has put me in contact with an excelent barrister at that time of the day. I would recomend their service - very professional but also they care about the human side. Behind a case there are people (in my case a baby as well) and they know that. Antonella Teodoro"
"I have dealt with Sam at Clerksroom Direct, his reply's to my questions have been timely and honest. He has kept me up to date but without putting pressure on me at a difficult time in my personal life. Mariam El-Sobky (Mia) has been my barrister, where can I start with Mia ? from day one of speaking with and then later meeting her in person, Mia she has been professional, knowledgeable and approachable. Nothing is to much trouble for her and her advice and support have been of the up most value to me. She has replied to all my many questions in a timely manner with responses that have allayed my fears and put my mind at rest. But for me above all this Mia is a nice person who genuinely cares about the people she is representing, I have never had the feeling from her that I am just another client. I would have no hesitation about recommending or using Clerksroom direct in the future and especially Mia. Thank you for your help so far with my case."
"Simply put, Clerksroom Direct saves people money on legal bills. It is an excellent personal service that connects anyone who needs legal advice or legal representation with experienced barristers with relevant specific knowledge. By cutting out the middleman, Clerks Direct offer great value for money."
"I just can’t rate Clerksroom Direct any higher, the requirements I had at such short notice and the speed of their service was outstanding. The professional manner in their services is fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone. I would like to thank personally Sam Morgan and my barrister Mia who made a difficult case a whole lot easier."
"Helen and Rory gave me so much support over a horrific time in my life when I was entangled in despair within the depths of the frightening court system. They helped keep my head above water and allowed me to breathe. Can’t thank them enough. Thanks Helen, thanks Rory, you saved me. Merry Christmas and peace to everyone. X"
"A truly amazing firm, so professional, quick on response. A true heart for understanding of your needs to be helped. I would recommend highly to anyone. And I will be recommending to everyone."
"Fantastic service from all. Paul & Rory went over and above to accommodate my claim. They were on hand to answer any questions and uncertainties i had. Although we didn't end up in trial, Paul offered advice and represented us through application hearings brought forward by the defence and prevented the Defendants solicitors from having the claim struck out. The Defendants solicitors were working extremely hard to muddy the waters and without Paul on hand we might not of achieved the outcome we had. The Defendant ended up offering an early settlement which was commercially within our interests to accept. If i ever require legal representation again they will be the first people i call. I really can't recommend their services enough and i'm extremely grateful of the hard work they put in to the claim."
"My self and my family would just like to say thanks to Clerksroom (Rory and Sam) for organising and arranging my Barrister. Massive thank you to Barry for his efforts today. Down to earth guy with a genuine hunger for justice. The judge singled out Barry’s key pivotal point, which could only be equated to an acknowledgment of hard-work and good research."
"If you can get in contact with this organisation you'll be doing very well, much less actually instruct anyone! Managed it once and "Rory" spoke the speak but did not actually find me a barrister, despite saying he could! His attitude speaks volumes for the legal profession."
Clerksroom Direct is rated 4.79 based on 66 reviews