Clerksroom Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clerksroom Direct
Read Clerksroom Direct Reviews

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

Tell us how Clerksroom Direct made you happy
Pam and I would like to convey our full and sincere appreciation to Mia El-Sobky, for the way she handled this case on behalf of Mr and Mrs Bridge. Her attention to detail and her personal sensitivity to the concerns, issues and experiences of the clients was exemplary throughout. We have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Mia to other clients of Clerksroom Direct. We do, of course, trust that we will never find ourselves supporting a family in similar circumstances again! However, if we do then we would have every confidence in contacting Clerksroom Direct and requesting Mia's expertise and support once again.
Seeking legal representation for litigation was something I approached with grave reservation and only took action because of advice from friends. I picked a winner in Clerksroom, even though our case was not entirely successful. Four out of six claims dismissed is not really a failure. Jake, you are beautifully spoken and present yourself with confidence and empathy, you gave me faith that you had sought and found the perfect council for me based on the documents I'd submitted, and approached the subject of costs with delicacy and tact. Your praise of how I presented the trial documentation was encouraging, and your timely responses to my emails and phone calls a testimony to your efficiency and care for your client. Catherine, your efficient, brisk and compassionate manner is a huge comfort amid the anxiety of litigation. My mother commented on how quick and bright you are, managing to get to the issues of our case in a matter of days, made all the more complex by the conduct of the Claimant and his solicitor in the nineteen months leading up to the trial. Your court manner was appreciated by Deputy District Judge Gardner, who expressed his gratitude to you on more than one occasion during the day's proceedings. Your preparation was evident and the time you spent, both on the phone to me and in person prior to the trial with both me and my mother, even taking time to speak with my witnesses and supporters, was reassuring and comforting. You even surrendered your lunch time to pour over receipts and invoices.
Clerksroom Direct is rated 4.66 based on 77 reviews