Clerksroom Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clerksroom Direct
Read Clerksroom Direct Reviews

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

Tell us how Clerksroom Direct made you happy
I first saw an advertisement for my Barrister Phil in my police federation magazine. I called his clerk Sam who showed a great understanding of my situation in spite of the many complications and arranged for a telephone consultation. I was amazed by the approachability of my barrister and how helpful his clerk was, they reassured me and listened to my concerns during the process and provided me with sound advice throughout. They gave me a direct mobile phone line and email address for both my Barrister and his Clerk and showed patience and understanding through a difficult family court matter, ultimately achieving a fair outcome in court, which is what I’ve been seeking for years. I remain very impressed and would highly recommend.
Clerksroom looked after us impeccably. Efficency and quality would describe their services. Haresh who represented us worked incredibly hard to help and support us. A bonus to this was his down to earth sense of humour to help in a dark set of circumstance. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who needs legal advice or representation.
This was the first time I had used Clerksroom and their service was prompt and efficient. Sam Morgan helped us with selecting a barrister giving us various options and sending their profiles Rebecca Hodgkin was an excellent choice, with an ability to distil the facts and identity the issues that needed to be resolved. Not only were her skills as a lawyer, she clearly had a commercial head on that enable the matter to be settled to our satisfaction whist ensuring the matter did not drag on
We would highly recommend Clerksroom Direct. We chose our barrister from a list provided and weren't disappointed. Helen Alexander is professional, intelligent and supports you through out the whole process. Helen gave us her time and guidance to prepare for the day and was outstanding in her performance, this lady certainly knows her stuff! A huge thank you to Helen for your help and knowledge in such a emotional case and a fantastic outcome.
Highly recommend Rory Nunn, who has done the impossible for me in the last moment and Huw Sheapard, my barrister in Court, who is highly prepared , a lot of knowledge and practice, THE BEST!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
I was falsely accused by my neighbours for silly matter, for this I was arrested.Their intention (cunning neighbour) was to make me a criminal that I did not commit and also wanted to give stigma in my life.In such a hard moment I found Clerksroom Direct as I decided not to take legal aid (although everyone are entitled for this) rather went through Direct Access scheme where Clerksroom Direct specially Mr.Rory tried very hardly to find appropriate Barrister in my area within a very short period of time (although I had to pay substantial amount of money for the one day trial, it would much better if they would charge slightly less for one day trial, a part of higher fees Clerksroomdirect is all in all) .There was festive period (Xmas, New year etc)close to my trial date, despite of all obstacles Clerksroom Direct helped me a lot to find one of the very best barrister(Louise Santamera) from New Bailey Chamber in Liverpool.Louise gave me enormous time (as much as I needed) at the conference and she was so helpful and sympathetic towards me that I'll never forget.I've used barristers so many times for so many reasons specially to get my British Citizen,however I never seen such a humane, kind hearted lawyer like Louise.Her presentation in the court room was marvellous and well organised.All of my family are very grateful to her.If we knew her before then we could instruct her for our immigration purpose few years ago as she is well expert in criminal and immigration that I heard later. Thank you very much ClerksroomDirect and Louise both of your nice cooperation in our hard time. Muhammad Faruk
Clerksroom Direct were able to put me in touch with a barrister who had all the right skills at very short notice. James Osborne was very calm and put me at ease. He is a skilled negotiator and achieved an excellent result for me. If I need legal services again, Clerksroom Direct and James Osborne would be my first port of call. Thank you!
I asked Clerksroom Direct for a Barrister at short notice and they found me a first rate Barrister in Helen Alexander. She was excellent in her understanding and understood the issues straight away. In Court she was outstanding.
Thank you to Rory and Clerksroom Direct for finding me a first rate barrister that I can highly recommend, at such short notice. If you are considering engaging a Barrister this is a good route. Thank you for your help and assistance.
I would never recommend this company to anyone. They charged me a stupid amount of money to introduce me to a barrister that was worse than useless ! I ended up doing most of the work myself and even had to stop the proceedings in court due to the barristers errors. This was at a time when I needed someone to fight my case more than I have ever needed anyone in my life. When I complained they did not want to know. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
We needed counsel at very short notice to attend a hearing and obtain an adjournment. Angus did exactly what we needed him to do - couldn't have wished for more. First rate service at a very reasonable fee. Would highly recommend.
We have recently required the services of Clerksroom Direct and I cannot commend them enough. The whole process was efficient professional and supportive. Our Barrister Mariam was wonderful on the day, she put us at our ease and guided us through the hearing with compassion and professionalism. Thankyou so much, we will not hesitate to use your services again and are happy to recommend Mariam and the Clerksroom. Sue and Lauren from the Midlands
Can anyone explain why my claim is rejected rudely before the person even knows any details of my case, hanging up the phone twice when i ask for a reason.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Clerksroom Direct - they provided a very friendly, professional and highly efficient service. Counsel Samuel Waritay is excellent - he provided a very thorough and incisive legal assessment of a complex property matter and was very approachable. Overall ten out of ten ! Many thanks
So proud of the team at Clerk room Direct. They recently assisted me with a complex case. They directed me to a Barrister who is very experienced and professional. She dealt with the case with precision. She showed me kindness and compassion. I felt valued and comfortable. I am so grateful for using Clerkroom Direct.
This lady is the Real Deal - Warm, Personable and Professional. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her. You will not be let down in any way. You will be treated with consistent compassion, and respect throughout, no matter what else she may be juggling at the time. Her knowledge is of course vast and she will be totally honest and realistic. Mariam lives in the real world and knows how it all works. Genuinely cares about you, your children and your case. Mariam El-Sobky Clerksroom Direct Mariam El-Sobky - Clerksroom Direct
I chose this company as they had a number of reviews saying they provided short notice help e.g. over a weekend, but they let me down. My case wasn't being heard for another 9 days. I raised a case on their website, was contacted quickly saying they had somone free and provided a profile. I provided more detail, then received a poorly worded email from an iphone saying they didn't have anyone, and good luck with the hearing. Thanks!
I would highly recommend Clerksroom Direct, they have access to wide range of barristers available all over the country. Rory is very efficient and found me an excellent barrister -Ed Ross who had all the relevant experience I needed. Ed is very down to earth which kept me calm at what was a very fraught time for my Company. He not only managed to persuade the court to deal with our application in the most cost effective way, but managed to get the court to approve our application by ensuring he had covered every angle in his well thought out strategy. Thank you Rory and Ed!
Very helpful told me everything I needed to know. Really nice bloke to talk to, would recommend to anyone really happy with the help.
Amazing service. Friendly, professional and excellent advice. At the hearing my barrister Mia, really knew her stuff and represented me in the very best way she could. Very clever lady, totally understood my case. This service is superb. Thank you.
Clerksroom Direct is rated 4.66 based on 88 reviews