Clerksroom Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clerksroom Direct
Read Clerksroom Direct Reviews

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

Tell us how Clerksroom Direct made you happy
When I contacted Jake Ward from the Clerksroom Direct, he was so supportive, assuring and understanding of what I needed. He found me the best Barrister, Miss Michelle Freedman, family court barrister. Jake continued to be the link, facilitated all the communication and was always available.

Miss Freedman: I can Not recommend her enough! She studied the case very well. Highlighted what other barristers have missed in the past. Built a sound perfect case in very short time. She was very professional, engaging, and supported our case with enough evidence. Will be always grateful for the sincerity and hard work she showed during the three day hearing.
Great service. Able to communicate with Rory who followed up my enquiry and was able to allocate my documents to a suitable barrister for my case for an affordable price, with representation included. Great if you're having to litigate on a budget. Very helpful, patient and efficient service
I would like to say thank you for Tahir. I have received an outstanding and professional service. He was great and very helpful. Best barister I ever had and I couldn’t be more happier. Without any doubt I would be happy to use your services again. I’m also very happy to recommend Tahir and Clerks room direct to anyone looking for barister in the future.
I was far from the ideal client. I had a final hearing coming very quickly and had just parted ways with my previous representation. Rory quickly calmed my nerves and assured me they could help. He suggested Tina to me. She has been absolutely wonderful. She asks the questions of you that actually allow her to put your case forward in the best light. My thoughts are finally being heard and I no longer have run scared from the other side. My only regret is that I didn’t find Tina sooner though it looks like I found her just in time. Thank you Tina for knowing this is not just a case to me. You have handled it with precision, heart, and have shown finesse in presentIng the facts. I will forever be grateful!
Ralph McMullan Testimonial

I could not be happier to have been introduced to Ralph McMullan.

The dedication and professionalism with which Mr McMullan undertook the, quite simply, herculean task of getting up to speed with the intricacies of my complex Parental Alienation case were incredible. There is no doubt in my mind that Mr McMullan excelled himself – with only 1 metric to be measured, the protection of my children; where not a single mistake could be made.

I could not have wished for a more involved or understanding Counsel – and I have been amazed by his guidance and input over my journey of the last 2 weeks - most notably, doing 4 cross examinations in 1 day.

As this case hopefully draws to a close, I sincerely hope that Mr McMullan is by my side and helps to protect my children's interests.

Many many thanks, Ralph, I cannot express my gratitude enough.

Also, the whole team at Clerksroom direct made this process extremely smooth and efficient, and I thank them for this (Rory!).
👎👎👎👎👎👎
I would like to thank you all at Clearksroomdirect for all the attention and hard work given to me. In special to Marian El-Sobky and Sam Morgan. They are not only excellent professionals, but beautiful human beings willing to go an extra mile in order to help.

I highly recommend Mariam El-Sobky to any father looking for a skilled Barrister to put your case forward. She is hard working, extraordinary talent, intelligent and effective Barrister in and out of the courtroom with a very kind manner and compassion.
Helpful, considerate and understanding

Also appreciated fee structure - working too as a client and helped accordingly with appointed counsel

5 Star
keen on taking the money not so keen in court
barrister i chose backed out two weeks before court. replacement did not want to be there sat there said nothing better of representing myself and saving the money
do yourself a favour find a good local barrister
Instruction was taken at short notice and Edward familiarised himself with the case quite fluently. The Judge was persuaded by his arguments and the outcome was successful. Would use again.
Good service and reasonable costs for a barrister to represent our company
at a court hearing. Rory was easy to deal with and helpful.
I have never really used Legal Services so in the past suffered it alone as I thought I couldn't afford legal advice.
Rory got back to me very promptly, and put me in touch with Stephane.
Stephane is a respectable man. Listens carefully and advices very well.

I rate Clerksroom Direct 5 stars because of their good rates and professional dealings. Thank you to you all, you showed me it's not the 'Be all and end all of things' 🤗
I'm a great believer that when you need an expert, you should get an expert. Clerksroom Direct put me in touch with an expert within the day and 24 hours later I had the advice that I needed. All done remotely, I wasn't even in the country!
Don't let life's problems stress you out, get the experts in and get it sorted.
Thanks folks!
i found clerksroom most helpfull ! i am very thankfull for the help of pointing me in the right direction ,
Many Thanks
Money grabbing company barristers don’t know what there doing in court might aswell represent yourself !!
Terrible company rubbish barristers who are just after your money!!!! Steer clear of Clerksroom direct for your own sanity !!!
Had chosen barrister back out just a two weeks before court.
Barrister who turned up did not want to
be there a very expensive and disappointing day in court did most the work myself
Dear Nick,

thank you for dealing with our personal injury matter in such a professional manner, I would have no hesitation in using your service again or recommending you to our friends and acquaintances.

Thank you for reaching a satisfactory settlement which would have not been possible without your knowledge and experience.
I contacted clarksroom direct for representation in a application order, they quickly got back with a choice of direct access baristas at a very reasonable price. I chose rebecca hodgkin & she won the court order in my favour.
I'm so happy & would definitely recommend the whole service from start to finish
Awful company and barristers are rubbish
Clerksroom Direct is rated 4.55 based on 120 reviews