Clerks Room Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clerks Room Direct

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

How would you rate Clerks Room Direct?

"Sam was very professional and very helpful, with the human touch. Clerks Room Direct found me the right Barrister Paul Newman, for my needs. It didn't matter what time of day or evening it was, some one always returned my messages, whether verbally, text or email. Highly recommend Thankyou for all your help"
Caroline Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"Seeking legal representation for litigation was something I approached with grave reservation and only took action because of advice from friends. I picked a winner in Clerksroom, even though our case was not entirely successful. Four out of six claims dismissed is not really a failure. Jake, you are beautifully spoken and present yourself with confidence and empathy, you gave me faith that you had sought and found the perfect council for me based on the documents I'd submitted, and approached the subject of costs with delicacy and tact. Your praise of how I presented the trial documentation was encouraging, and your timely responses to my emails and phone calls a testimony to your efficiency and care for your client. Catherine, your efficient, brisk and compassionate manner is a huge comfort amid the anxiety of litigation. My mother commented on how quick and bright you are, managing to get to the issues of our case in a matter of days, made all the more complex by the conduct of the Claimant and his solicitor in the nineteen months leading up to the trial. Your court manner was appreciated by Deputy District Judge Gardner, who expressed his gratitude to you on more than one occasion during the day's proceedings. Your preparation was evident and the time you spent, both on the phone to me and in person prior to the trial with both me and my mother, even taking time to speak with my witnesses and supporters, was reassuring and comforting. You even surrendered your lunch time to pour over receipts and invoices."
"I had a legal issue that required guidance, the service was excellent from the first moment. The initial response was almost immediate and I felt extremely reassured, after a short conversation I was referred to a specialist who contacted me at exactly the time I was given. This was so important as my issue was immediate and fluid. The advice and support I received was excellent. It was timely, accurate and fave me great reassurance regarding my issue. Everything was explained in a way easy to understand enabling me to feel very much a part of the process. Following my consultation I was contacted by the clerk to follow up and ensure I had received all the information I required. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Clerks Room. Professional, curtious, approachable and excellent advice/support. Thank you. Sam"
Natalie Ryan
Verified Buyer
"The speed and quality of the service was astounding. I was recommended two extremely qualified, competent experts to discuss my matter with and had a telephone consultation within 24 hours. I received expert advice and I was able to move forward with my issue with confidence and knowing I had received the best advice possible. Excellent! Thank you."
Charlotte Waterworth
Verified Buyer
"I came across clerks room direct when my barrister was unable to represent me at short notice. I dear with Rory and he was brilliant from the moment I explained my situation he got to work straight away and found me the most fantastic barrister 24hours before my hearing. Absolutely fantastic and friendly service I would highly recommend to everyone"
Jason Roukin
Verified Buyer
"We at 4KBW, Chambers of Timothy Raggatt QC a more than happy to recommend Sam and Rory from Clerkrooms Direct to clients whenever we are unable to assist public access clients. They are both very approachable, reliable and nothing seems too much trouble."
"I wanted a copy invoice for a matter and i used the online chat service to request this. Sam helped provide a copy invoice swifty and i was very impressed with how my query was dealt with."
Jakub Lenczewski
Verified Buyer
"Very Professional everything what you can ask for"
"In essence an excellent service at very short notice competitively priced. They proveid a unique legal service not easily found. Well done clerksroomdirect"
"I found clerks room excellent in their delivery of service , I had a complex legal question , senior counsel responded and agreed instruction the next day , very comprehensive ,clear written advice handed over in a few days. , emails returned promptly , all queries responded to with clarity in excellent time . Problem solved ."
"Super efficient service provided by the Clerks, and excellent advice given. Professional and extremely friendly service. Would recommend to anyone needing assistance."
Richard Gibbens
Verified Buyer
"One Wednesday afternoon I went on line and found Clark’s room direct, we had a 5 minute conversation on the online chat, then sam Morgan phoned me and got the ball rolling stright away and got me in contact with a barrister! Very happy with clerks direct"
Lyanne Bibby
Verified Buyer
"Rory was very friendly and exceptionally efficient. He is a pleasure to work with and couldn't have asked for a better service from, especially the speed at which he returns calls and emails."
Debbie Bibby
Verified Buyer
"Rory Nunn is incredibly helpful and listens well to your needs and gets the job done."
Despina Kyriakou
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient. I had a tight schedule and they delivered. I highly recommend."
David Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt very friendly give great service and value for money"
?Gary Brown
Verified Buyer
"Clerks Room Direct recently advised me with regard to employment matters. This was done efficiently, effectively and to cost. The service has been one of the best, if not the best, I have experienced from any legal advisors."
Shakeel Khan
Verified Buyer
"Prompt response, efficient and honest."
Tarrin Constantine
Verified Buyer
"Jake is very efficient . Very straight dealing"
Clerks Room Direct is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews