Clerksroom Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clerksroom Direct
Read Clerksroom Direct Reviews

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

Tell us how Clerksroom Direct made you happy
Mr. Tahir Ashraf represented me in a hearing with 24 hours notice. Clerksroom were in excellent communication to arrange things in such short notice. Mr. Tahir was excellent, and very knowledgable of the case.
Really helpful and efficient
I was referred to Clerksroom having determined I needed a Direct Access Barrister for a family member who risked a custodial sentence. Sam responded immediately and within an hour I was discussing the case on the phone with the appointed barrister Huw Shepheard. Huw was excellent, both in his assessment of the merits of the case, helpful with additional information exchanges leading up to the court hearing and very assured on the day, representing his client exceptionally and achieving the goal of a community based sentence. An additional bonus is that this was done at an affordable, fixed fee in advance so giving peace of mind around costs. I think Clerksroom is an excellent service and would recommend it to anyone needing DAB representation.
I was in real need of legal help when I found Clerksroom Direct. It was a weekend but I phoned. Sam Morgan answered me straight away and assured me he could help. Straight away Sam offered me a choice of Barrister suited to my case. I chose Philip Bowen who for me personally was the most excellent in his skills. Phil contacted me reassuring my worries in a very friendly term. The hearing and outcome was better than I ever expected to achieve. Philip was absolutely outstanding and professional in every way. At the end of the hearing the very high circuit Judge commended Philip for his skill and work he applied on the day. I would recommend Philip to anybody looking for representation and I would not hesitate in using both Clerksroom Direct and Philip Bowen.
I approached Clerksroom Direct when I had lost hope of finding someone to represent me in my fact finding hearing. My previous solicitor charged me silly amounts of money and I had quickly run of funds but was in desperate need of a barrister. I called Clerksroom direct and spoke to Sam who treated my case as a priority. He was very prompt and very helpful. He made me feel reassured and did absolutely everything he could to find me a suitable barrister quickly and within my budget. I was put in touch with Rebecca Hodgkin. I seriously could not have asked for me. She was very helpful and did everything she could to represent me in the best possible way. Both Sam and Rebecca helped me at a time when I needed it the most. I cannot thank both enough for what they have done me. I would like to say that Rebecca has been absolutely phenomenal. She helped me in ways I never thought a barrister would help me. I honestly appreciate everything Sam and Rebecca did for me and I am so glad I found Clerksroom Direct. I don't know what I would have done without them.
Highly responsive, easy to deal with and very professional.
Clerksroom, and in particular Sam, was extremely prompt and professional and found an outstanding barrister for our legal needs. Simon Bell who was recommended has extensive experience in relation to our planning legal requirements and look forward to working with him in the future.
My experience so far has been very pleasant with Clearksroom Direct and especially Sam.

From a start, Sam dealt with my enquiry very quickly and professionally, was on hand for every question I had, and provided all the information I needed in order for me to make the decision, whilst I was in the process of choosing which barrister to go ahead with.

Sam not only has shown me an understanding of my situation but also provided guidance and needed care; a human touch, and an understanding of what I am going through now.
It is so important to have that human interaction and to feel that someone is on your side in all of this :)

The recommendations and information I have received from Sam were so spot on and exactly what I needed.
The service is prompt and extremly sufficient. They responded to my query asap. I was provided with several experienced Barristers all who were eager to first listen and understand my case and then discuss possible quotes. Great service and would recommend that you give them a call.
I spoke to Samuel today and he was listened to my problem and was efficient in directing and referring me onto the mediation services.
Thank you so much for your great service at this challenging time.
Philip Bowen gave my son and my life back! thank you for treating us with great respect and making me feel at ease during a very difficult time.
I would highly recommend Phil. Superb service!
Clerksroom direct have been fantastic from beginning to end. Sam dealt with our enquiry very quickly and was on hand for every call whilst we chose which barrister to proceed with.

Our barrister Tahir Ashraf did an exceptional job professionally and personally. We got further in one hearing than we had in the last two years and also received some much appreciated personal guidance from Tahir. We felt like Tahir truly cared and believed in the case and for that reason we chose him to represent again at the upcoming final hearing.

Choosing Clerksroom direct was the best decision we made and would highly recommend to anyone.
This company is fantastic. Their prompt and reliable service is second to none. Will surely use them again if need be. I recommend them highly!!
I was impressed that my call was taken late one evening. I explained to Sam the issue and the next morning I received emails giving me information about 3 barristers that could assist. Very impressive service.
I recomed to anyone. Very professional and expirienced people. I'm very happy with the case outcome. Sam and Mark thank you very much for your help and time.
We had Mia for our hearing and she was excellent, very supportive and her knowledge was amazing - well done Mia we couldn’t have done this without you; we will be forever grateful 😊
At last someone who gives you an answer. Not having to be passed between folk. No messages passed on and got wrong.

I used them for my divorce and while I hope to not need them again I would recomend them to everyone.

They were available whenever and over whatever. I had paid for the service so yes it is an outlay at the start but I didn't have to worry about getting a bill to clarify things or answer an email.

What I'll say is don't go elsewhere.
I didn't know anything about direct access but on the advice of a friend, who explained that by going direct access this would reduce my legal costs by putting me directly in touch with an experienced barrister, I decided to try Clerksroom direct.

I first spoke to Sam, whose level of service is always exceptional, and he recommended Phil Bowen. Phil immediately put me at ease, not only for his level of experience and expertise in family law but also for his reassuring manner and patience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and in fact, already have done so more than once.
What an excellent service recieved from clerksroom direct. I was left high a dry by my solicitor after 3 years with the advise " you'll need a direct access barrister "
I phoned all the local chambers but could not get one so ended up using google search.
WHAT A FIND!!!!
I emailed clerksroom direct and got a very prompt reply from sam. Through out the whole process communication was great, sam would keep me up to date with the next steps in the process.
Then i got an email saying that a barrister has been found 😊.
Mr Phil Bowen 👍👌 I would strongly recommend this barrister for any family matter which courts are involved. He firstly gave us a call wanting a brief outline of the case. After this I had a zoom meeting with phil a few days prior to the hearing. Throughout the whole 3 day trial phil kept me calm, kept me informed of what was happening but most of all was extremely professional and brilliant at what hes does.
Phil Bowen and clerksroom direct are a god send. Hopefully i will never be in court again but if i am, they will be first port of call.

Jane.
I chose Phil Bowen as my preferred Barrister as he is experienced in Family Law, particularly Divorce. I spoke to Sam in the first instance who was extremely helpful and understanding. He arranged for me and Phil to have a Zoom meeting that day. Phil always responds quickly to any queries I have, however small, and doesn't make me feel inadequate.
Clerksroom Direct is rated 4.67 based on 152 reviews