Clerksroom Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clerksroom Direct
Read Clerksroom Direct Reviews

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

Tell us how Clerksroom Direct made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Dear Nick,

thank you for dealing with our personal injury matter in such a professional manner, I would have no hesitation in using your service again or recommending you to our friends and acquaintances.

Thank you for reaching a satisfactory settlement which would have not been possible without your knowledge and experience.
I contacted clarksroom direct for representation in a application order, they quickly got back with a choice of direct access baristas at a very reasonable price. I chose rebecca hodgkin & she won the court order in my favour.
I'm so happy & would definitely recommend the whole service from start to finish
Awful company and barristers are rubbish
I just wanted to say what an exceptional job John did on my 2 day final hearing finance case. I found him most very approachable, diligent, knowledgeable and a constant source of reassurance at a time when it was needed. He clearly has a firm grasp of matters and his experience really shone through against a rather challenging Solicitor advocate.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to anyone else on their financial matters.

I would also like to say what a delight it was dealing with Sam at Clerksroom who took the time to help find me the right barrister for my cases in a very friendly and knowledgable manner.
the service was been amazing, fast and professional. Thank you very much
Rory at Clerksroom and Taj Uddall stepped in after a leading insolvency set returned the brief at 5.25 p.m. the afternoon before the hearing as “Counsel did not have time to prepare”. Needless to say Taj was instructed for the final hearing and we were delighted with the outcome. We would highly recommend Clerksroom and Taj to anybody requiring first class legal representation backed by excellent administration and support services.
They are very helpful and at a short notice they have done fantastic job for me and got the result in my favour. Many thanks.
Sam was brilliant. He found me barrister very quickly. for reasonable price as well considering it was last minute.I would recommend them to anyone.Thank you.
Steffan Jones was our barrister and he was amazing.
From start to finish he set our mind at ease. And got the results me wanted.
He was personable and likeable and very professional.
The whole process was handled by Jake and it was very easy.
Lots of communication and everything laid out black and white.
Would absolutely recommend.
I have used Clerksroom Direct on two separate occasions - in each case, the communication has been very efficient and the Barrister, Taj Uddin, has performed above and beyond my expectations, and been charged out at a reasonable price. Lets hope he achieves a result in the Courtroom.
Hi Sam,
I want to say thank you very much for all of your invaluable assistance; calm reassurance and efficiency and for responding to all my calls and emails. Really appreciated. My experience of Clerksroom Direct has been really good and makes me realise the importance of the service that Clerksroom deliver in what can be a potentially complex environment. Thank you.
Best,
Charlotte
I would definitely recommend Clerksroom Direct they were efficient, friendly, communicative and very professional. I would highly recommend their services without hesitation.
Dave j
The first impression of Clerk room direct was impressive, their professionalism and approach exceptional. After telling them about my case the clerk I spoke to immediately narrowed down an advocate.

They appointed Ms Helen Alexander and in whom I was extremely satisfied with, my expectations were surpassed. She was worth every penny spent. In the almost 7 years of going to court for such a complex case it took 3 hearings per trial/case (4 trials in total), but we were able to come out with an agreement that will now see me reuinited with my son after 1 hearing in this 5th trial.

I was particularly impressed with Helen's attention to details and thoroughness. She was very professional in and out of the coirt room. She was strong and effective in advocating for me and negotiations. Her social skill is just as good as I was comfortable with her throughout discussions in and out the court room. I felt like she cared about my situation and my son's wellbeing was very important to her. She is really good at what she does.

Thank you very much again Helen.
Excellent service from start to finish. Engaging a Barrister was simple and straight forward by using Clerksroom Direct. The Barrister gave detailed legal advice and a road map to follow to solve the legal issues in hand. I will be using this service again and recommending others. Thanks Clerksroom Direct!
Thanks for all your help Sam. The Clerksroom Direct gave me a real and cost effective alternative to the conventional route to representation in court.
I first saw an advertisement for my Barrister Phil in my police federation magazine. I called his clerk Sam who showed a great understanding of my situation in spite of the many complications and arranged for a telephone consultation. I was amazed by the approachability of my barrister and how helpful his clerk was, they reassured me and listened to my concerns during the process and provided me with sound advice throughout. They gave me a direct mobile phone line and email address for both my Barrister and his Clerk and showed patience and understanding through a difficult family court matter, ultimately achieving a fair outcome in court, which is what I’ve been seeking for years. I remain very impressed and would highly recommend.
Clerksroom looked after us impeccably. Efficency and quality would describe their services. Haresh who represented us worked incredibly hard to help and support us. A bonus to this was his down to earth sense of humour to help in a dark set of circumstance. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who needs legal advice or representation.
This was the first time I had used Clerksroom and their service was prompt and efficient. Sam Morgan helped us with selecting a barrister giving us various options and sending their profiles
Rebecca Hodgkin was an excellent choice, with an ability to distil the facts and identity the issues that needed to be resolved. Not only were her skills as a lawyer, she clearly had a commercial head on that enable the matter to be settled to our satisfaction whist ensuring the matter did not drag on
We would highly recommend Clerksroom Direct. We chose our barrister from a list provided and weren't disappointed. Helen Alexander is professional, intelligent and supports you through out the whole process. Helen gave us her time and guidance to prepare for the day and was outstanding in her performance, this lady certainly knows her stuff!
A huge thank you to Helen for your help and knowledge in such a emotional case and a fantastic outcome.
Highly recommend Rory Nunn, who has done the impossible for me in the last moment and Huw Sheapard, my barrister in Court, who is highly prepared , a lot of knowledge and practice, THE BEST!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!