Clerksroom Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clerksroom Direct
Read Clerksroom Direct Reviews

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

Tell us how Clerksroom Direct made you happy
After looking for a Direct access barrister I finally settled on Clerksroom Direct. I had quotes from 8 direct access barristers to over turn a Non-Molestation order. The costs ranged from up to £20k + VAT with an average of £15k + VAT for a three day hearing plus one days prep work. Then I found Clerksroom Direct at 1/3rd of the price. I had a very low level of funds so my view was 'a barrister was better then no barrister at all'. HOW WRONG WAS I TO HAVE HAD ANY DOUBT! The Clerk who handled my case was a total star and I was appointed Mark O'Callaghan. From the outset Mark not only got an understanding of the case, he also knew the details from the off set (He did his homework before we spoke). Mark is a professional to his core and is highly skilful, educated and comes with vast experience. I could not recommend him highly enough. I received excellent service, clear communication, great representation and irrelevant of the cases outcome I would have written this review (Yes we did win but the work required was far from plain sailing). This is NOT a take your money and run company, this IS a caring and highly skilful company who if they can help will do their utmost without ripping you off.
Dee was very knowledgeable and has a heart of gold. She understands we are human and will guide you through the court process with the aim to get you what you need her to do. I will definitely book her in for my next family court date.
Good choice of counsel and promptitude in putting him into contact.
Sam and his colleagues are always helpful and one can always be assured to find a direct access barrister through them and they try to give u as much choice as possible. always polite and kind too!
You cannot ask fir a better customer service. Sam was very friendly and knowledgeable who directed me to Richard Taylor, a brilliant Barrister who gets the relevant precedence of a case in no time. The price was very reasonable for the service I was given by Mr Richard Taylor, as a matter of fact, for the services I received on behalf of my daughter, these services were given beyond what I have paid for. Mr Richard Taylor treated the case as if he was handling a case for his own daughter. These characters are rare to find these days. I recommend every potential client to Clerksroom Direct and have no doubt that they will not be disappointed but on the contrary they will feel a fresh breath of life once they realise there are still people around who do their job first from their heart and not for their pockets.
I used Clerksroom direct and was appointed Deidre Smythe for an unlawful eviction case for my shop. Deidre was very polite, listened carefully to me, reviewed my court papers and she sought the right the legal road to put my case on track. I was beyond happy with Ms. Smythe's services and her charming character and I can't thank her enough for handling a very stressful situation for myself and I am now on the road to get this nightmare put to an end. I found Deidre to be compassionate, caring, experienced, and very empathetic. If you want a good barrister on your side I can't recommend her enough. Thank you so much for your help Amanda Van
I used clerksroom direct for a direct access barrister. I was extremely grateful for the assistance and support the team offered when my hearing was unexpectedly brought forward at the last minute and Sam and the team were able to ensure expert and appropriate representation. It was the first time I had required barrister representation, Arlene was extremely professional, well prepared and provided additional help and shared her knowledge. I would not hesitate to recommend both the firm and Arlene and would use both in the future if required
Very poor. Avoid these charlatans imo like the plague. Stole £50O and let me down very badly at a critical time in my childcare case.
Appalling AVOID AVOID AVOID. They chased me down to make payment but as soon as I paid them the barrister that they appointed MIa was appalling. I asked for a refund and they took nearly £500 of MY money claiming they had worked on my account without any evidence. I am now trying to retrieve my loses through the small claims court. Please avoid this lot and save yourselves the heartache and sleepless nights that I have endured. Gary a Heart broken Dad .
I found Sam to be very humble professional and listened to my requirements. I felt my Aniexty and Stress levels dramatically decreasing. Sam found me Barristers within less then one hour i was simply amazed by Sam's dedication to help me. Thankyou so much
Sam was able to quickly recommend skilled and informed direct access barristers for my case. He was very understanding and helped my issue.
At Court Assistance UK Limited, when selecting counsel for our clients we always come to Clerksroom Direct. Our clients always love the service of both Rory and Sam. As a company, Sam has provided us with expert Barristers who are far more experienced than most you you will encounter. I would highly recommend Sima Najma and Stephanie Heijdra if you are going through a Family or Immigration Dispute. Sima is a fearless advocate who will always find a solution for your legal issue. Stephanie is an up and coming Barrister who is a aggressive, ruthless and straight talking advocate who anyone going through a stressful case should instruct. I highly recommend Clerksroom Direct and believe their the best in the business for providing qualified, intelligent and fearless advocates for clients at a budget price!
There should certainly be more thorough assessments on their barrister's fitness for duty. The barrister instructed clearly wasn't and as a result, it cost 2 children a relationship with the non-resident parent despite a strong case supporting a substantial amount of contact. Don't bother apologising, it will not contribute to bringing my children back into my life. My advice to any potential customers, be very thorough with assessing your potential barrister, the consequences of not doing so might be devastating...
I was looking to appoint a barrister from these people but when I did my due dilligence and did an internet search on the barrister who's name I shall not mention it turns out that she had a disciplinary from the bar standards board against her name, something to do with dishonesty. All I would say is do you research before you appoint anyone, a simple name search will help you.
very efficient and polite. Sam was able to quickly recommend skilled and informed direct access barristers for my case. thank you
Very friendly customer service and always welcoming
I was dealing with a situation that had ended up in court. I found Sam M to be a Fantastic person, He Kept in touch with me throughout my experience, he kept me calm and communicated with me and my legal representative Ms Stephanie H, I found her very easy to talk to, she listened and she acted in my best interests. I felt she was very professional and a great negotiator. I’m waiting for the signed court order and also the physical actions to be completed mid May 2021. Fingers crossed we can all move forward. I hope its ok to write this review before May
I would definitely recommend Sam Morgan and Nick Berry at Clerksroom Direct. They were always very quick to respond to any emails. Efficient, professional, to the point and very helpful. Nick's knowledge and advice on what was quite a complex case was just what I needed to move things forward.
Quick and easy service. Highly recommend.
Sam Morgan clerked me very well getting good Counsel quickly at a decent price. This is a good company.
Clerksroom Direct is rated 4.62 based on 209 reviews