Clerks Room Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clerks Room Direct

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

How would you rate Clerks Room Direct ?

Glenda Ashison-Noel
Verified Buyer
"Private & Confidential Dear Team, Thanks for choosing Tina to represent our family. Tina has done fantastic work to improve our communication and all of this has been very much appreciated. Warm regards, Mrs Ashison-Noel"
"Clerks room direct was absolutely perfect. Instead of being saddled with the local Solicitors Barrister friends, who may or may not have the specialist knowledge you require, you actually get to choose a Barrister who specialises in your required field. I was seriously 100% satisfied with the Barrister recommended by Clerks room direct. My only complaint was, that after 18 months of doing the legal paperwork, I was somewhat disappointed that the Barrister resolved my problem with amazing speed and success. I actually felt cheated at winning without the anticipated fight!!!"
"The clerks were promptly aware of my requirements and were able to recommend a number of specialist barristers at competitive prices. The clerks remained engaged and courteous throughout. The instructed barrister was professional, approachable and fully prepared for a multi-issued and complex matter. His expertise was key from the onset and was able to assist in quickly concluding a two day trial within an hour. I would highly recommend Clerks Room Direct and I would not hesitate to use them again."
Rania El-Diaz
Verified Buyer
"Clerks Room were very efficient and extremely helpful in assisting us with our legal matters. Their customer service was fantastic and Rory was always on hand to provide quick and helpful advice. Paul, our barrister was fantastic. Sharp,professional and armed with a meticulous and impressive cross examination he won our case for us. Should we find ourselves in need of legal advice or representation again, Clerks Room Direct will be our first stop."
"Clerks room direct were invaluable in helping me through the litigant in person minefield. Being on the end of a phone or email to help with queries relating to filing papers and the bullying tactics of my opposing solicitors. The barrister they linked me with was perfect. Flexible, approachable and extremely professional. I can't rate them enough!"
Ruth Clark
Verified Buyer
"I called Clerks Room Direct in February and two days later one of their barrister’s Stephen David, was representing me in court. From my first phone call to Rory I felt that I was in safe hands. The service I have received has been second to none. I hadn’t met Stephen before the court date, which was to settle finances following a divorce but I found him to be incredibly supportive, calming and helpful. He has been extremely professional and his knowledge in the field has meant that finances have been sorted out sooner than planned, which has reduced the stress that comes along with these matters. Many thanks to you all, I couldn’t recommend you more highly. Ruth."
"Rory was very efficient and an excellent contact who provided information throughout the trial process."
"Sam was very professional and very helpful, with the human touch. Clerks Room Direct found me the right Barrister Paul Newman, for my needs. It didn't matter what time of day or evening it was, some one always returned my messages, whether verbally, text or email. Highly recommend Thankyou for all your help"
Caroline Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"Seeking legal representation for litigation was something I approached with grave reservation and only took action because of advice from friends. I picked a winner in Clerksroom, even though our case was not entirely successful. Four out of six claims dismissed is not really a failure. Jake, you are beautifully spoken and present yourself with confidence and empathy, you gave me faith that you had sought and found the perfect council for me based on the documents I'd submitted, and approached the subject of costs with delicacy and tact. Your praise of how I presented the trial documentation was encouraging, and your timely responses to my emails and phone calls a testimony to your efficiency and care for your client. Catherine, your efficient, brisk and compassionate manner is a huge comfort amid the anxiety of litigation. My mother commented on how quick and bright you are, managing to get to the issues of our case in a matter of days, made all the more complex by the conduct of the Claimant and his solicitor in the nineteen months leading up to the trial. Your court manner was appreciated by Deputy District Judge Gardner, who expressed his gratitude to you on more than one occasion during the day's proceedings. Your preparation was evident and the time you spent, both on the phone to me and in person prior to the trial with both me and my mother, even taking time to speak with my witnesses and supporters, was reassuring and comforting. You even surrendered your lunch time to pour over receipts and invoices."
"I had a legal issue that required guidance, the service was excellent from the first moment. The initial response was almost immediate and I felt extremely reassured, after a short conversation I was referred to a specialist who contacted me at exactly the time I was given. This was so important as my issue was immediate and fluid. The advice and support I received was excellent. It was timely, accurate and fave me great reassurance regarding my issue. Everything was explained in a way easy to understand enabling me to feel very much a part of the process. Following my consultation I was contacted by the clerk to follow up and ensure I had received all the information I required. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Clerks Room. Professional, curtious, approachable and excellent advice/support. Thank you. Sam"
Natalie Ryan
Verified Buyer
"The speed and quality of the service was astounding. I was recommended two extremely qualified, competent experts to discuss my matter with and had a telephone consultation within 24 hours. I received expert advice and I was able to move forward with my issue with confidence and knowing I had received the best advice possible. Excellent! Thank you."
Charlotte Waterworth
Verified Buyer
"I came across clerks room direct when my barrister was unable to represent me at short notice. I dear with Rory and he was brilliant from the moment I explained my situation he got to work straight away and found me the most fantastic barrister 24hours before my hearing. Absolutely fantastic and friendly service I would highly recommend to everyone"
Jason Roukin
Verified Buyer
"We at 4KBW, Chambers of Timothy Raggatt QC a more than happy to recommend Sam and Rory from Clerkrooms Direct to clients whenever we are unable to assist public access clients. They are both very approachable, reliable and nothing seems too much trouble."
"I wanted a copy invoice for a matter and i used the online chat service to request this. Sam helped provide a copy invoice swifty and i was very impressed with how my query was dealt with."
Jakub Lenczewski
Verified Buyer
"Very Professional everything what you can ask for"
"In essence an excellent service at very short notice competitively priced. They proveid a unique legal service not easily found. Well done clerksroomdirect"
"I found clerks room excellent in their delivery of service , I had a complex legal question , senior counsel responded and agreed instruction the next day , very comprehensive ,clear written advice handed over in a few days. , emails returned promptly , all queries responded to with clarity in excellent time . Problem solved ."
"Super efficient service provided by the Clerks, and excellent advice given. Professional and extremely friendly service. Would recommend to anyone needing assistance."
Richard Gibbens
Verified Buyer
"One Wednesday afternoon I went on line and found Clark’s room direct, we had a 5 minute conversation on the online chat, then sam Morgan phoned me and got the ball rolling stright away and got me in contact with a barrister! Very happy with clerks direct"
Lyanne Bibby
Verified Buyer
"Rory was very friendly and exceptionally efficient. He is a pleasure to work with and couldn't have asked for a better service from, especially the speed at which he returns calls and emails."
Clerks Room Direct is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews