Clerksroom Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clerksroom Direct
Read Clerksroom Direct Reviews

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

Tell us how Clerksroom Direct made you happy
We at 4KBW, Chambers of Timothy Raggatt QC a more than happy to recommend Sam and Rory from Clerkrooms Direct to clients whenever we are unable to assist public access clients. They are both very approachable, reliable and nothing seems too much trouble.
Fantastic service from all. Paul & Rory went over and above to accommodate my claim. They were on hand to answer any questions and uncertainties i had. Although we didn't end up in trial, Paul offered advice and represented us through application hearings brought forward by the defence and prevented the Defendants solicitors from having the claim struck out. The Defendants solicitors were working extremely hard to muddy the waters and without Paul on hand we might not of achieved the outcome we had. The Defendant ended up offering an early settlement which was commercially within our interests to accept. If i ever require legal representation again they will be the first people i call. I really can't recommend their services enough and i'm extremely grateful of the hard work they put in to the claim.
The speed and quality of the service was astounding. I was recommended two extremely qualified, competent experts to discuss my matter with and had a telephone consultation within 24 hours. I received expert advice and I was able to move forward with my issue with confidence and knowing I had received the best advice possible. Excellent! Thank you.
I came across clerks room direct when my barrister was unable to represent me at short notice. I dear with Rory and he was brilliant from the moment I explained my situation he got to work straight away and found me the most fantastic barrister 24hours before my hearing. Absolutely fantastic and friendly service I would highly recommend to everyone
I wanted a copy invoice for a matter and i used the online chat service to request this. Sam helped provide a copy invoice swifty and i was very impressed with how my query was dealt with.
I found clerks room excellent in their delivery of service , I had a complex legal question , senior counsel responded and agreed instruction the next day , very comprehensive ,clear written advice handed over in a few days. , emails returned promptly , all queries responded to with clarity in excellent time . Problem solved .
One Wednesday afternoon I went on line and found Clark’s room direct, we had a 5 minute conversation on the online chat, then sam Morgan phoned me and got the ball rolling stright away and got me in contact with a barrister! Very happy with clerks direct
I was in the middle of a horrible divorce. It had gone on way too long and I had spent a fortune with lawyers and barristers, and I had discharged the firm who represented me. I googled "direct access barristers" and came across Clerksroom. I made an initial enquiry and they were very responsive. I had a long chat with Sam Morgan who was kind and supportive. He asked a series of questions and highly recommended Arlene Small. We had an initial email interchange with Arlene and met her soon after. I cannot speak to highly of Arlene. She "knows her stuff" from a technical perspective but its her "bedside manner" that made all the difference. By then the matter had dragged on for nearly four years. With Arlene's support we finally brought matters to a close within a 8 weeks, and I was very happy with the final judgement. I would absolutely use Clerksroom and Arlene again...
Sam was very professional and very helpful, with the human touch. Clerks Room Direct found me the right Barrister Paul Newman, for my needs. It didn't matter what time of day or evening it was, some one always returned my messages, whether verbally, text or email. Highly recommend Thankyou for all your help
Very Professional everything what you can ask for
In essence an excellent service at very short notice competitively priced. They proveid a unique legal service not easily found. Well done clerksroomdirect
Super efficient service provided by the Clerks, and excellent advice given. Professional and extremely friendly service. Would recommend to anyone needing assistance.
Rory was very friendly and exceptionally efficient. He is a pleasure to work with and couldn't have asked for a better service from, especially the speed at which he returns calls and emails.
Rory Nunn is incredibly helpful and listens well to your needs and gets the job done.
Very quick and efficient. I had a tight schedule and they delivered. I highly recommend.
Very prompt very friendly give great service and value for money
Clerks Room Direct recently advised me with regard to employment matters. This was done efficiently, effectively and to cost. The service has been one of the best, if not the best, I have experienced from any legal advisors.
Prompt response, efficient and honest.
Jake is very efficient . Very straight dealing
Sam of Clerksroom Direct found me a wonderful barrister called Michelle Freedman at very short notice. Michelle was outstanding: she got to grips with a long running and complex case very quickly and was very tenacious and persuasive in court. Outside of court she had a very calm, good natured and reassuring manner which was really helpful to me. I could not recommend Michelle highly enough and am very grateful to Clerksroom Direct for finding her for me.
Clerksroom Direct is rated 4.66 based on 77 reviews