Clerksroom Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Clerksroom Direct

Equity House Blackbrook Park Avenue

Tell us how Clerksroom Direct made you happy

"Very impressed. Rebecca & Sam have been very professional and most helpful. Thank you again.."
"Sam, one of the clerks, worked weekend at short notice to find a Barrister that specialised in the area of my case due for trial on the Monday. The work to be done and fees all explained. Rebecca Hodgkin of counsel did a brilliant job on the day and this helped to relieve a very stressful situation. I highly recommend clerksroomdirect. Jacq"
"It was imperative that we gained Counsel for a very important hearing to be heard before the Employment Appeals Tribunal on 30 July 2019. The service was amazing providing a selection of Barristers willing to take on the case at rather short notice. Anus Gloag of Counsel was recommended and his legal analysis of the case and how it should be pleaded led to success for the Appellant. We will continue to gain the services of Angus Gloag when needed, or any one of the number of brilliant Barristers who are available through this professional service. Gary Mcketty KQ Solicitor's"
"Samuel is an excellent barrister with extensive legal knowledge. I would highly recommend Samuel as he attended the court hearing last minute. Samuel kindly worked over the weekend to prepare for the case. He also helped settle and negotiate the court order between us and the neighbour. Samuel worked the whole morning until the end of the day to help us obtain the court order. On behalf of my family and me I would highly recommend Samuel to my friends and family as Samuel made us feel comfortable in court and his trusted advice makes you feel less stressed. I am delighted I found your website . Rory and Samuel have been so supportive and helpful. As I requested for a barrister late Friday for the Monday morning hearing. Rory helped me find the right barrister for my case and Samuel kindly worked over the weekend to prepare for my case. I cant thank Clerkwroom (Rory) and Samuel enough for the smiles on my parents face after the stress relief. Clerks room was the only site who helped find the right expert barrister."
"We were advised to contact Clerksroom to assist with our case in taking a landowner to court who wished to deny us access to our home using a right of way which had been established since 1948. Whilst our case seemed simple it was very complicated and our barrister, Barry Cawsey was exceptional. He got to grips with the case quickly. He was on hand to speak to when we needed him and ultimately won our case for us. He clearly not only knows his law but also understands people and can think very quickly which is is what brought our case to its conclusion. Should anyone ever find themselves in a situation then we would not hesitate to recommend this firm. The service was exceptional."
"I am very grateful to Clerksroom Direct, and particularly Rebecca Hodgkin whom represented me in a very difficult and complicated family matter. I look forward to seeing my children again soon and I proportion a lot of this because of the work Ms Hodgkin did on my behalf. Thank You"
"I came across Clerksroom Direct through a friend and I must say that it was indeed the best suggestion/advice he has given. From Clerksroom Direct I spoke to Mr Morgan who had Mr Henry Hendron lined up for me and my partner. I am extremely satisfied, content and proud to have been represented by Mr Hendron in County Court. Despite the short notice, he was fully prepared, highly knowledgeable, extremely well spoken, very confident and extremely understanding. From his review online I have red that he is known for having a "no nonsense" approach: this is true and it's great! I am ever so grateful to everyone and I highly recommend Mr Morgan at Clerksroom Direct for finding the best person you and your needs"
"I came across Clerksroom Direct through a friend and I must say that it was indeed the best suggestion/advice he has given. From Clerksroom Direct I spoke to Mr Morgan who had Mr Henry Hendron lined up for me and my partner. I am extremely satisfied, content and proud to have been represented by Mr Hendron in County Court. Despite the short notice, he was fully prepared, highly knowledgeable, extremely well spoken, very confident and extremely understanding. From his review online I have red that he is known for having a "no nonsense" approach: this is true and it's great! I am ever so grateful to everyone and I highly recommend Mr Morgan at Clerksroom Direct for finding the best person you and your needs."
"Great company, they provided a fantastic barrister, got a good result in court with my children. They will get you the best barrister to suit your needs, I found Rory very friendly and professional"
"Sam of Clerksroom Direct found me a wonderful barrister called Michelle Freedman at very short notice. Michelle was outstanding: she got to grips with a long running and complex case very quickly and was very tenacious and persuasive in court. Outside of court she had a very calm, good natured and reassuring manner which was really helpful to me. I could not recommend Michelle highly enough and am very grateful to Clerksroom Direct for finding her for me."
"James represented me this morning with less than 24 hours notice. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable. James achieved the result I needed and I would highly recommend him as a barrister. I was very pleased with the service I received from Sam and the team at Clerksroom Direct."
"I’ve been using Arlene via Clerksroom for 13 months over four hearings. I have found her to be professional, approachable, caring, no nonsense, highly knowledgeable and conscientious. Equally Clerksroom have been efficient and helpful throughout."
"Clerksroom were extremely quick to respond, sort out the details in a very professional manner. Can't recommend them enough."
"Prompt, swift and superb service. I would highly recommend Clerksroom Direct - The Barrister that represented us was - efficient, professional, extremely helpful and without his expertise I don’t think we would have won on the day! Thank You"
"Sam found me a super barrister at 48 hrs notice. Michelle Freedman was outstanding. I'm very grateful thanks."
"Sam Morgan was very helpful in pointing me in the right direction to get the correct barrister. Even though it was short notice to the court date Nick Wright took my case on. Very pleased with the outcome as we managed to settle out of court. Thank you for all your help"
"I contacted clerksroom the day before I needed support. Their service from jake was excellent with a prompt reply. I was sent a barrister Mr Owusu the next morning and he was absolutely tremendous and delivered the result I was hoping for . I would highly recommend clerksroom and the barrister Mr Owusu they sent me ."
"My sincere gratitude and thanks for services of Arlene Small.Arlene represented me on my child contact proceeding.She very well prepared and on point.She is very clear and committed to her case.She exceeded by expectation.Once again my sincere thanks to Arlene and Clerksroom Direct.I will be recommending Clerksroom in whenever it is possible. Thank you so much Shan"
"Clerksroom recently helped me with a complaint I had ongoing against a Gambling Operator. They provided me with a barrister in Nick Wright, who was experienced in my type of case. Nick helped me send a formal letter before action and then subsequently issue court proceedings on the defendant. Nick was approachable and available for advice at all times of the day or week which I found impressive. I was able to obtain an out of court settlement before having to go to trial thanks to the help of clerksroom and Nick. The cost of using clerksroom compared to what it would have been had I used a solicitor is sickening! I recommend clerksroom to anyone who needs legal help."
"During a mind blowing tough time and finding myself in need of a barrister, Rory at Clerksroom direct was an amazing help to me. He was genuinely kind, empathetic and very reassuring towards me at a time when I was filled with fear and torment. Rory promised he would personally find me the best barrister suited to my case and that despite me phoning up at the very last hour with a fast impending court hearing, that I had not to worry as he would organise the right barrister for me. He took the worry from my hands and phoned me very early the following day with barrister options for me, best suited to my situation. He moved things on very quickly for me. I appreciate that this is Rory's job to help..... but his genuine caring nature and great customer service meant so much to me, at a time when my world had been turned upside down and life was not on my side. Honestly, I genuinely will never forget his support, which may sound dramatic but it's true. Rory found me the most amazing barrister and I could not recommend Clerksroom Direct highly enough, their standards are set very high and it is very obvious that customer care and satisfaction is their focus. Thank you Rory for doing your job so well, for making me feel important and for helping to keep my faith in humanity. God bless you."
Clerksroom Direct is rated 4.79 based on 66 reviews