CE Online Ltd Reviews

4.7
Based on 155 reviews
Read CE Online Ltd Reviews

About CE Online Ltd:

CE Online is a small, family run business based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
Our aim is to provide the very best service and we are always looking for ways to improve. We would love to hear your feedback, and would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to write a quick review for us. This will allow us to improve our service and let others recognise the value we provide.

info@ceonline.co.uk

1A Port HouseTenbury Road

Tell us how CE Online Ltd made you happy
I recently bought a prover from them. The service was so good, even when there was no stock from the supplier, they monitored the stock and got back to me when there was stock, I had to grab it quickly, was delivered on time. The service was good. Very efficient service. I will recommend them.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
Good service as a promise
I am very unhappy with this companies return policy. I paid for the items to be returned and then they take a 25% cut for putting then back on the shelf. I have also waited over a week for my refund.
I am so sorry you were unhappy to pay our re-stocking fee but this information is clearly stated in our returns policy and was also in the email sent to you with your returns reference. Our returns policy is in line with our competitors and is set by our distributors and manufacturers. I sincerely apologise for the length of time your refund has taken to process; however we have to wait for the items to be received and inspected with our supplier and due to current staff shortages with our supplier, this has taken longer than usual.
Recently purchased a platter from CEOnline. Fern was very efficient and professional in dealing with my order which was dispatched the same day and delivered the next day. Excellent.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review Ann, we are very pleased that you are happy with your order!
Easy to use website, good prices and quick delivery
Thank you for taking the time to leaving us a review, we hope to do business with you again!
Been in the catering game for 10 years now, quite simply the best service received from the team @ CE :)
The item I ordered was not in stock, but Maria messaged me straight away and offered me an alternative product, which I'm very pleased with. Thank you :-) Quick delivery too.
Good price Quality product Quick delivery
Lovely products, great delivery, would just suggest maybe more Eco friendly Packaging in the future if possible?
10 days to get it said 2 to 3 and it wasn’t the one I ordered but it fitted ok and I could have bought it elsewhere for half the price I paid
Hi John, I am sorry to hear that you experienced delays with your order. I have had a look into it and it looks like your order was lost in transit so we had to send it again. Unfortunately, this can happen on the run up to Christmas when the couriers become busy. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Fern
Excellent service I asked a question and within 5 minutes I got an answer
Thank you so much for your review and for taking the time. I hope we can supply you again in the future!
Always excellent service from the team with great prices too :)
Thank you so much Tom and James for your review, it is much appreciated. It is a pleasure doing business with you and thank you for your continued custom!
Very good customer service
My small order was dealt with very professionally . Excellent customer service highly recommended.
The item I wanted was out of stock, but I was promptly made aware and a similarly good alternative was ordered on my behalf and items received 2 days later. Will happily recommend. Great service smile 😊 👍
The website was so easy to use, checkout was straighforward and delivery was very quick
Suburb service, ordered an ice machine but wasn't in stock, so found a different one for the measurements I required 👍
Very good Cams as described 👍
Yesterday lunchtime I purchased a Belmont Bottle Cooler, the cost was the cheapest I could find on the web and it was delivered at 8:45 this morning. What a fantastic service completed professionally with courtesy. Well done Fern and the rest of the team.
Maria was amazing! She kept me informed and went over and above to give me an excellent service. I will definitely be ordering again when I need something and can highly recommend!
CE Online Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 155 reviews