CE Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CE Online Ltd
Read CE Online Ltd Reviews

About CE Online Ltd:

CE Online is a small, family run business based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
Our aim is to provide the very best service and we are always looking for ways to improve. We would love to hear your feedback, and would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to write a quick review for us. This will allow us to improve our service and let others recognise the value we provide.

info@ceonline.co.uk

1A Port HouseTenbury Road

Tell us how CE Online Ltd made you happy
Easy website to place an order on, delivery came on time with a prompt digital invoice. Best price around for my item too! Will use again
Very helpful, professional, friendly and efficient - nice to be able to deal with customer focused business. Would definitely recommend.
Order arrived earlier than expected.
Fantastic customer service
Good reliable service and good quality of product. Would recommend to others.
Fantastic customer service, thank you Maria and Fern, 5* plus !!

Even the courier you use is fab. Didn't leave me struggling with a piece of heavy equipment.

Will certainly be using your company again.

Mollie's Pantry Kirkham 😁
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again! Fern & Maria :)
Excellent and attentive service and communication with rapid delivery.
Delighted with our purchase.
A very big recommendation from me!
Great customer service! Thanks, Maria
Great service, highly recommend. The team has been extremely helpful in making sure I get my parcel delivered the next day.
I'm extremely happy with CE Online. They went the extra mile to make sure my parcel arrived the next day as it was a birthday gift. Very professional, great service, highly recommend.
I placed an order for the total of £72 then receive an email after they had taken my money to say they had no stock. This was the Monday, they said they voided the payment and it’s now Friday and they haven’t given me my money back yet. Contacted my bank to check what’s happened and they haven’t cancelled it properly which put the money on hold waiting to bounce back in. Asked if they could notify the bank of no intention to take pending authorised funds to be ignored
CE Online Ltd 1 star review on 3rd July 2020
Hi Kirsti,

I have looked into your order and can see that your payment was voided by us at 11am on the same day that you placed it. When we get a payment on our website we have to manually accept or "abort" if we need to cancel the order. When we do abort the payment, it will never come to us and it goes back to your bank. This is all that we can do to refund you and it is the quickest way because the payment was never accepted by us. The speed at which it arrive as available funds depends entirely on your bank account and how fast they process transactions. If they told you that we had not cancelled it properly, that is not correct as we had completed the refund by the book our end.

We are very sorry that your item was not in stock, we try to keep our website as accurate as possible but stock is changing very fast currently. We rely on our suppliers to let us know when items sell out as we do not stock the items in our own warehouse. In this instance we were not notified and I do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I hope you understand that we acted as swiftly as we could you notify you and to refund your monies, and that the delay was out of our control.

I apologise again and hope that you can understand our situation.

Kind regards,
Fern
From order to delivery very good
Good prompt service friendly team
Great Service , would use again
Very fast dispatch and superb service
Excellent service ! I ordered online at midday it was delivered the next day
Best price available for the item which arrived very quickly
Excellent service, left message and called back in 5 mins, quick delivery arranged too.
CE Online Ltd dealt with my order and despatch efficiently
Ordered an under counter stand alone freezer a couple of days ago. Arrived this morning and is now in situ and just standing for required 12 hours.

Whole process, from ordering to delivery was seamless. They rang yesterday to confirm tat the delivery would be between 7 am (and thoughtfully queried as to whether that would be too early) and 6 pm today. Delivery completed by 7.30 am. Delivery service every bit as good as the sales and after sales service
CE Online Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 107 reviews