CE Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CE Online Ltd
Read CE Online Ltd Reviews

About CE Online Ltd:

CE Online is a small, family run business based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
Our aim is to provide the very best service and we are always looking for ways to improve. We would love to hear your feedback, and would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to write a quick review for us. This will allow us to improve our service and let others recognise the value we provide.

info@ceonline.co.uk

1A Port HouseTenbury Road

Tell us how CE Online Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ordered an under counter stand alone freezer a couple of days ago. Arrived this morning and is now in situ and just standing for required 12 hours.

Whole process, from ordering to delivery was seamless. They rang yesterday to confirm tat the delivery would be between 7 am (and thoughtfully queried as to whether that would be too early) and 6 pm today. Delivery completed by 7.30 am. Delivery service every bit as good as the sales and after sales service
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
Just bought a Vestfrost chest freezer, delivery was unexpectedly a day earlier at this time. Not as high as my former. Hope it last like the former that I had since 2007. Look good though and no noise.
Love it.
Not to forget to mention the customer service from Maria she was amazing and very professional, for her 5* plus, good lady.
Very very good friendly service (Maria),quick delivery,a couple of issues that were sorted out straight away,would recommend,although delivery was quick they were very disorganised,had to unload half there truck to get to my order. Thanks again shall order from them if need be.
Great product and delivery
Very friendly service and always kept up to date with my delivery which, also came within a week. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and easy to contact too which, at a time like this was very surprising. Have recommended to my mum
Excellent value and prompt delivery
Not just the benefits and convenience of online purchasing but backed up with a decent friendly telephone and email service too. Easy to order, delivery was prompt and on time. Problems sorted immediately - goods had been damaged but was only visible after unwrapping. A few emailed photos later and a telephone conversation resulted in a replacement arriving the next day. Can't fault the service. My expectations were exceeded and it takes a lot to do do that! Well done, and yes of course I will purchase from you again.
Great service, good quality and value. Would recommend or re-use if required.
Great service. Items delivered as arranged with no issues. Many thanks!
No 1 ebayer
Fast delivery, no issues. Really good prices. Well packed
Was looking for something very specific as a gift. Found the perfect orange teapot at a great price. Ordering was very simple and delivery was fast. Very satisfied customer.
Prompt service. Good price for a quality item.
I can't believe my luck in finding such a lovely firm. The price for the 2 freezers I bought was significantly more competitive than the firm I've previously used, and they themselves are cheaper than many others. The goods arrived when they said, the driver couldn't have been more helpful and it was all in perfect condition. But on top of this, they were just so nice to deal with. It felt like dealing with real people in a genuine firm that cares about its customers.

I would though advise phoning them to get an ETA for delivery time, if this is critical for you. They don't appear to do this as a matter of course. I didn't want to hang around all day so phoned. They called me back in less than half an hour and told me when to expect it, which saved me a lot of wasted time.
I haven't yet received the items ???
Still waiting
Excellent service. Very helpful staff. Fast delivery. Would use again
Thank you so much for your feedback Ruth, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
Excellent very quick service
Thank you so much for your feedback Nancy, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
whilst order went threw, payment made, goods delivered when stated, only slight issue was had to phone and ask for invoice.
however all things considered a good service provided. Would use them again.
Thank you for taking the time to leaving us a review Lommy, I am sorry about the delay in your invoice, we usually send them within 24 hours so there must have been a glitch, we hope to do business with you again!
Fabulous items at a very good price the delivery was exactly as said to the minute. not used my new pans as yet but can tell from the quality they will be fine would highly recommend CE online 1st time I have used them but will definitely use agin
Thank you so much for your feedback Gillian, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
Very pleased with my products and very quick with delivery, it was as stated the next day delivery. I would recommend very highly.
Thank you so much for your feedback Susan, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
CE Online Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 88 reviews