CE Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CE Online Ltd
Read CE Online Ltd Reviews

About CE Online Ltd:

CE Online is a small, family run business based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
Our aim is to provide the very best service and we are always looking for ways to improve. We would love to hear your feedback, and would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to write a quick review for us. This will allow us to improve our service and let others recognise the value we provide.

info@ceonline.co.uk

1A Port HouseTenbury Road

Tell us how CE Online Ltd made you happy
Prompt service and good product. Reasonable price. Will buy from you again.
Very happy with the items ordered and fast delivery, well done !
Thank you for taking the time to leaving us a review, we hope to do business with you again!
I was very impressed with the product and the customer service I received. I would definitely order again.
Although web site didn’t run smoothly order of caterzap arrived in couple of days
Apologies that you had problems with our website and thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
Good prices for quality products and good delivery service and on predicted time.
Good and fast service
Experience was all good - no issues !
Very happy with the products and fast good delivery! Thankyou
Required item not available from stock, but were able to source an acceptable alternative. Very good communication.
Great selection, price and service. I ordered the wrong size baking trays and the team were very helpful and guided me through the returns process with no issues whatsoever. I would definitely use this business again and would definitely recommend.
Excellent keeping me informed throughout
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to do business with you again!
Very smooth transaction and a good price fort the item. Delivery was spot on. Will use again.
I used CE online Ltd to buy electrical cooking equipment domestic, which was delivered to me in the Channel Islands. Customer service and advice could not falter and delivery within three days, would certainly use again.
Due a supply issue the items I ordered were not available but a substitute item was sent in its place. Unfortunately the substitute items weren’t what I wanted but Maria and the team happily arranged for a courier to come the following day to collect the items and a no questions asked refund was applied.
Very helpful and great customer service,
The product is of great quality, however, I would suggest mentioning all the dimensions of its size in the ad. When I had to return the item due to not fitting my space, the company were very helpful and I received the refund very quickly.
Thank you so much for your review and we will ensure that the correct dimensions are added to our website. Many apologies for the inconvenience that was caused.
Excellent service throughout the process of purchasing two Bravillor coffee machines, efficient in answering my enquiry and competitively priced. Maria went above and beyond to solve the issues we were having regarding the delivery which wasn't her fault at all it was Bravillor. Would highly recommend using them.
I recently bought a prover from them. The service was so good, even when there was no stock from the supplier, they monitored the stock and got back to me when there was stock, I had to grab it quickly, was delivered on time. The service was good. Very efficient service. I will recommend them.
I recently purchased a chest freezer from CE Online - their customer service was excellent throughout the process and delivery was prompt and efficient.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again! Take care
I purchased a 6 cup coffee cafetière. The item was packed carefully and arrived in good condition. Delivery was quick and I will certainly buy from this company again.
CE Online Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 132 reviews