CE Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CE Online Ltd
Read CE Online Ltd Reviews

About CE Online Ltd:

CE Online is a small, family run business based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
Our aim is to provide the very best service and we are always looking for ways to improve. We would love to hear your feedback, and would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to write a quick review for us. This will allow us to improve our service and let others recognise the value we provide.

info@ceonline.co.uk

1A Port HouseTenbury Road

Tell us how CE Online Ltd made you happy
From order to delivery very good
Good prompt service friendly team
Great Service , would use again
Very fast dispatch and superb service
Excellent service ! I ordered online at midday it was delivered the next day
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
Best price available for the item which arrived very quickly
Excellent service, left message and called back in 5 mins, quick delivery arranged too.
Ordered an under counter stand alone freezer a couple of days ago. Arrived this morning and is now in situ and just standing for required 12 hours.

Whole process, from ordering to delivery was seamless. They rang yesterday to confirm tat the delivery would be between 7 am (and thoughtfully queried as to whether that would be too early) and 6 pm today. Delivery completed by 7.30 am. Delivery service every bit as good as the sales and after sales service
Just bought a Vestfrost chest freezer, delivery was unexpectedly a day earlier at this time. Not as high as my former. Hope it last like the former that I had since 2007. Look good though and no noise.
Love it.
Not to forget to mention the customer service from Maria she was amazing and very professional, for her 5* plus, good lady.
Very very good friendly service (Maria),quick delivery,a couple of issues that were sorted out straight away,would recommend,although delivery was quick they were very disorganised,had to unload half there truck to get to my order. Thanks again shall order from them if need be.
Great product and delivery
Very friendly service and always kept up to date with my delivery which, also came within a week. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and easy to contact too which, at a time like this was very surprising. Have recommended to my mum
Excellent value and prompt delivery
Not just the benefits and convenience of online purchasing but backed up with a decent friendly telephone and email service too. Easy to order, delivery was prompt and on time. Problems sorted immediately - goods had been damaged but was only visible after unwrapping. A few emailed photos later and a telephone conversation resulted in a replacement arriving the next day. Can't fault the service. My expectations were exceeded and it takes a lot to do do that! Well done, and yes of course I will purchase from you again.
Great service, good quality and value. Would recommend or re-use if required.
Great service. Items delivered as arranged with no issues. Many thanks!
No 1 ebayer
Fast delivery, no issues. Really good prices. Well packed
Was looking for something very specific as a gift. Found the perfect orange teapot at a great price. Ordering was very simple and delivery was fast. Very satisfied customer.
Prompt service. Good price for a quality item.
CE Online Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 97 reviews