CE Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CE Online Ltd
Read CE Online Ltd Reviews

About CE Online Ltd:

CE Online is a small, family run business based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
Our aim is to provide the very best service and we are always looking for ways to improve. We would love to hear your feedback, and would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to write a quick review for us. This will allow us to improve our service and let others recognise the value we provide.

info@ceonline.co.uk

1A Port HouseTenbury Road

Tell us how CE Online Ltd made you happy
The website was so easy to use, checkout was straighforward and delivery was very quick
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and we hope to do business with you again!
Thank you for taking the time to leaving us a review, we hope to do business with you again!
Suburb service, ordered an ice machine but wasn't in stock, so found a different one for the measurements I required 👍
Very good Cams as described 👍
Yesterday lunchtime I purchased a Belmont Bottle Cooler, the cost was the cheapest I could find on the web and it was delivered at 8:45 this morning. What a fantastic service completed professionally with courtesy. Well done Fern and the rest of the team.
Maria was amazing! She kept me informed and went over and above to give me an excellent service. I will definitely be ordering again when I need something and can highly recommend!
Great service
Helpful and prompt staff. The stainless steel table I ordered was out of stock, but they had a very near equivalent, which they emailed me about the day I placed the order. Table duly delivered 2 working days later. As we are in Argyll, that sort of speedy delivery stands out. Table was perfect. Will happily order from these folk again for our food processing needs.
Very quick service
Prompt service and good product. Reasonable price. Will buy from you again.
Very happy with the items ordered and fast delivery, well done !
I was very impressed with the product and the customer service I received. I would definitely order again.
Although web site didn’t run smoothly order of caterzap arrived in couple of days
Apologies that you had problems with our website and thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
Good prices for quality products and good delivery service and on predicted time.
Good and fast service
Experience was all good - no issues !
Very happy with the products and fast good delivery! Thankyou
Great selection, price and service. I ordered the wrong size baking trays and the team were very helpful and guided me through the returns process with no issues whatsoever. I would definitely use this business again and would definitely recommend.
Excellent keeping me informed throughout
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to do business with you again!
Very smooth transaction and a good price fort the item. Delivery was spot on. Will use again.
CE Online Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 141 reviews