Catering Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Catering Insurance Reviews
Jonathan adviser very helpful approachable on all lev els sold it for me simple quick and efficient
I got a call back the same day I made enquiry via email and had everything wrapped up in less than half hour after I’d explained what I needed. Thank you Jonathan Figueredo for helping me with the quote and completing the transaction efficiently.
All good, very helpful and informative
Thanks to John
Very efficient. Both Harvindar Sami and Jonathan Figueredo gave me first class service. They were promp with the quote and gave me all the information I needed to clinch the deal.
The quote i received was very competitive and the agent was very polite and helpful
very helpful first class
The guy who i spoke to was very friendly.
But I forgot the name unfortunately
Top class service. Would highly recommend them.

Best price.

Thank you.
Spoke to a lady who understood caterers businesses and was able to give me a great quote for my catering vehicle. Wish I had found you earlier
The guy I talked to was very good and cheerful wasn’t like the normal boring insurance sales person and sounded genuinely interested in my new business
Thanks for leaving your review and great to read your comments on our customer service.

We wish you every success with your business.
Excellent customer service from Harvey who explained everything clearly and better still saved me money on my restaurant insurance. Will definitely recommend you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review . Its great that we could save you money on your premium for your restaurant policy.
Emma was really helpful and thanks again for all the help
Emma has been exceptional in helping us to obtain our insurance cover, she is always polite and professional when dealing with us and is very efficient too. Just what you need when you have a large list of other things to sort out, highly recommended.
Thank you for your review. It great to see that we complement our Restaurant, Takeaway & fixed site caterers insurance with a first class customer service.
Excellent phone communication & was very pleased to have documents emailed with in hour.
Very good customer service have been with this company 8 years vicky was very informative over the phone and a very happy
pleasant and helpful attitude a credit to the company..thanks again vicky..
Very helpful and clear
Sukhi Basrai was very professional and polite and worked hard to get exact the right insurance for what I needed. Her attention to detail is exemplary. And her customer care is spot on.
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Great service from Emma could not have been more helpful. Would definitely contact here again for our liability insurance quote.
Amazing attention to detail to ensure the exact insurance was attained. Very polite and courteous. Nothing too much trouble. Would highly recommend
Emma did a great job. Very friendly, very professional and get helpful.
Catering Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 550 reviews