Catering Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Catering Insurance Reviews
Emma Oliver was fantastic. Very prompt, polite, personable and knowledgable for the insurance I required. Due to her competency I didn’t even get a second quote. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
Sal was great to communicate with and organised my insurance set up effortlessly.
Excellence service
Very good service
Jack was second to none his customer service 100 per cent focussed not the cheapest quote but by far i felt the best ... jack listened and answered all my questions nothing too much trouble a lovley friendly chap to .... thanks so much
Excellent service from Catering Insurance, my cover was quickly put into place after receiving the most competitive quote on the market. It's exactly what I was looking for in terms of a comprehensive package so I highly recommend this company if you require a bespoke quote for your pride & joy!
Catering Insurance 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Professional and court
great service and lovely people, shout out Emma
Great staff great service amigo Jon service great 👍
John is a very helpful and professional person. Great to deal with and I would recommend to all.
Very helpful
Very helpful and happy with the price
I was very pleased with the service and help I received from Emma Oliver regarding my insurance renewal
Great service from Jon 😃
Amazing service!!!
A quick response to the online form request made a refreshing change; followed up by a great communication with John who phoned back when he said he would and came up with a cracking quote which we have taken up. Thanks!
Very helpful lady. Quick and easy. Very happy customer. Thank you
Excellent,efficient and importantly a friendly service to use .
Highly recommended
Found the young lady Sukhi to be very professional and helpful. A very pleasant experience
Exceptional service. Great value for money.

Very friendly and professional assistant.

Honestly, beats the competition hands down!
What should I review? i havent had to make a claim
Yet so don’t have the experience to write a review ! As far as the setting up of the insurance the young lad was Very nice But his diction was pretty difficult to understand it was mumbled and slurred -please get your staff to speak clearly really annoying having to ask to have it all
Repeated as I couldn’t get what was being said
Catering Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 565 reviews