Catering Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Nikos Kyriacou
Verified Buyer
"I thought the policy and prices and the service from Emma was 10/10 Am very happy with the experience."
Angela Attwood
Verified Buyer
"Catering Insurance were helpful and friendly especially Adrian who sorted our van insurance out quickly and without any fuss or bother. I would highly recommend this company."
Sean Quinn
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, thank you Emma!"
Kim Hickey
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and very helpful"
"Made buying insurance quick and easy. Thank you"
Paul Porter
Verified Buyer
"The person I delt with (Ema) was extremely helpful"
Cheryl Williams
"Very happy"
Ibrahim Mevlana
Verified Buyer
"The lady that I spoke to on the phone Emma dealt with my policy brilliantly and I would definitely recommend the service to others."
Eugene O'Boyle
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service from the outset and the best quote to top it off, can't beat that! Would highly recommend."
Louise Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and fairly priced"
Paul Schiavo
"Friendly and helpful"
Suleuyman Ochalam
Verified Buyer
"I was really happy with the service and the information Emma provided to me. There was things i did not understand and she was very helpful in explaining what they are. Very polite. Thankuou"
Patrick Oliver
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Very easy to deal with"
Nick Dumenil
Verified Buyer
"Polite staff and very responsive."
Brian Jepson
Verified Buyer
"Dave Gray made every effort to put my mind at ease , a professional and a real asset for any business."
"Excellent service for the exact insurance cover I needed. Staff very friendly and helpful on the telephone"
Rory Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Very happy customer, quick and fast response with a quote. Would definitely recommend. Also woman on the phone was absolutely brilliant. Thank you very much."
"Craig was so helpful. A credit to your company. He is very knowledgeable and gave me all the information I needed."
Paul Harrison
Verified Buyer
"The insurance was very competitive and I was able to Taylor it to meet my business requirements. Your staff (Emma) had excellent knowledge of what was being offered and understood my requirements, she was also very polite and professional."
Andrew Taylor