Catering Insurance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat
"Emma was absolutely wonderful. She Was very patient, friendly, professional and helpful. I Couldn’t of asked for more. Thank you for your service. 5stars from me."
"Very helpful staff...would recommend"
"Fantastic service, excellent advice and A Easy to deal with company"
"Emma oliver was brilliant, she explained everything so well. Fully understood everything we discussed and she made every effort to match other quotes. I really wanted to give her tye business as she was excellent."
"Great to deal with."
"Such great help to me as a new buisness, Emma explained everything clearly and was so helpful with what I needed.i would definitely recommend to others."
"Catering Insurance has been a great with there help and communication throughout every renewal. This is my 5th year with them and I would recommend them to anyone in the trade."
"Craig was very informative and very nice to deal with."
"Played the quotes game and these guys won. Professional service, great quote. Shame to leave my last broker of 9 years but that saving is worth more in my pocket. Hopefully it will be another 9 years before I move again."
"Great service, would definitely recommend"
"Fantastic service from very helpful staff. Great policy offering all of the cover I need to give us peace of mind."
"Easy and quick , best all previous quotes"
"Craig was an absolute star. Gave me a good quote saving me over £100. Then emailed the details and had found an even better quote. Saved about £112. Really pleased. Excellent service from Craig. Completely hassle free. Perfect I’d say! Please give Craig a pay rise!"
"Jane the team leader went out her way to help me for which I’m totally grateful x"
"Excellent professional and polite. Actually rang me back after no answer saying 'you rang...can we help!!'"
"These guys just did not muck around. They knew what I was after, what suited me best and got me the best policy within minutes of asking the Web for a quote!"
"Catering İnsurance was able to offer me İnsurance, with no fuss Emma was very professional on the phone and went through everything So thank you Emma for all your help Really appreciate it Would definitely recommend !!"
"Very helpful and really know their stuff, spoke to Craig who I as an absolute star; friendly, helpful and unlike many companies rang back when he said he would."
"Very helpful and explained everything in simple terms. Thanks"
"The lady I spoke to, Emma Oliver took the time to email me and this and her lovely telephone manner was the reason I chose your company."
Catering Insurance is rated 4.87 based on 325 reviews