Catering Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat
"Excellent proficient service provided by Emma Oliver"
"Craig was really helpful and made everything clear and easy to deal with."
"Emma was very helpful and efficient"
"Your representative Ema was efficient professional and helpful."
"Catering Insurance - and Emma Oliver in particular - were quick, knowledgeable, professional and helpful. I couldn’t have been happier with the service."
"Fantastic customer service from Craig! So refreshing to deal with a company who really care about their customers! Great prices. Would never go anywhere else now I’ve found them."
"Quick and easy."
"Fantastic service and good knowledge on the product. Very happy with the service I 've experienced!"
"Very good."
"Good customer service"
"Simple to renew"
"We would highly recommend to anyone looking for cover in this industry to speak with this company first. They are very professional and understand your requirements, processing quickly and efficiently which in turn saves so much time. No need to look elsewhere."
"Very easy polite staff and a good price"
"Great policies for all my self - employed retail needs and at very reasonable pices. All arranged by a very proficient staff member too, so a very big thank you to a lovely young lady Charlie."
"We have had to explore making a claim today and we have difficulty in locating the correct number. Lisa pearshouse has been amazing at tracking down the info we needed. She was very helpful, and it made a huge difference to a rather difficult day! I hope that your organisation can recognise this for Lisa in some way."
"It was an absolute pleasure dealing with catering insurance, I was dealt with by a chap called Craig who was informative, helpful and very pleasant, great company to deal with"
"Very helpful and thorough"
"Beat my last quote and Craig explained everything simply over the phone. Felt like the policy was tailor made for my business."
"Efficient and friendly service"
"It was great to have such a friendly and understanding lady on the end of the line. After applying online I was called back straight away and quickly and expertly guided through the process"
Catering Insurance is rated 4.85 based on 274 reviews