Catering Insurance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat
"A very friendly service! The lady on the phone was polite, professional and efficient. Great quote, and sorted very quickly. Thank you!"
"Excellent service thank you"
"Minimal amount of time spent on the telephone,David was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what my requirements were very helpful and sold within 1 phone call saved me over £200 ."
"Your service was excellent quite competitive and very friendly service Thank you for your kind regards Mr Singh"
"Professional and polite"
"Businesslike and helpful"
"Very good customer service, & a reasonable price. Many thanks"
"Very efficient."
"Good friendly simple service made it easy for me!"
"Excellent service, great products, well trained , professional, polite sales executive. Happy to do business with."
"Quick and easy to renew our existing policy, very efficient service."
"Surpassed expectations. Craig was superb with his knowledge, demonstrated expertise in his field, was reassuringly en pointe with his attention to detail, returned calls in a timely fashion and in amongst a plethora of online brokers I'm reassured i'm in safe and capable hands. The process from start to finish has been seamless, explained and efficient. Thank you"
"I shopped around for insurance prior to contact Catering Insurance - not only were they the cheapest but provided the best packages. Emma was so helpful, friendly & professional when setting up my vehicle insurance, that I had no hesitation in calling her when I needed Public & Employer's Liability Insurance."
"Hello, Emma was very helpful and nothing was to much of an issue for her. Please pass on our thanks to her. Regards Stuart"
"Very friendly and helpful didn't leave me hanging on the phone for a while would recommend the insurance company to my friends..... very on the ball"
"Ok just needed insurance."
"I found the service I received very helpful."
"debbie was very helpful & sorted the insurance out for us. a big thank you to her"
"Stacey was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with so we renewed our two policy’s with your self."
"Great communication"