Catering Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Catering Insurance Reviews
Emma Oliver was fantastic. Very prompt, polite, personable and knowledgable for the insurance I required. Due to her competency I didn’t even get a second quote. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
Very friendly and helpful personal service. Good prices too - thank you 😊
Only giving 4 stars as the process took an awfully long time but got the insurance I needed at a good price.
Both Jack and Sal that I spoke to were so polite, helpful and patient. I would highly recommend this service.
Excellent service. Very helpful and informative.
Good customer service and very helpful
Spoke with Jack Riese who was very friendly and professional
Very helpful and John was very clear with his information.
Very helpful thank you
Good people working there
Emma has helped me 3rd year in a row now & honestly feel very happy with hers & your service. She's professional and friendly and goes the extra mile! Thank you Emma Bonus well deserved!
Easy and efficient
Very good well presented
Excellent service offering good cover at a reasonable price. Wholeheartedly recommended. 👍🏻
Great company to deal with..Harvey was excellent!
Emma was very helpful and advise was excellent
Absolute first class from start to finish of setting up new insurance for my new catering van business. Saleem dealt with my setting up both my vehicle insurance policy as well as public liability insurance. His customer service is top draw and he was easy to speak to and very clear with relaying all information needed. Top Man. I would highly recommend Catering Insurance to anyone looking to insure their catering vehicle. Great price, great service.
What a great customer service from Sukhi. Highly recommended company.
Very helpful thankyou
I am happy to made this insurance with your company!! Hopefully everything will be good!!
Great service from Sukhi - asked if i was new to the industry which i am. I felt no pressure and was put at ease by her approachable yet professional conduct. Highly recommended member of your team, Thanks Dom
Catering Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 599 reviews