Cassell's Industrial Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cassell's Industrial Products
Read Cassell\'s Industrial Products Reviews

60 Littleworth, Mansfield, United Kingdom

Tell us how Cassell's Industrial Products made you happy
Arrived really quickly and item is high quality, no issues at all, highly recommend.
Great service
a quick delivery and the device works well.
purchased a single tap and die, made by draper always make tools
Great family company outstanding service NO pushy sales team always have what u want if not they will source it for u . competitive prices . say no more !!
Excellent,delivered on time,product as discribed excellent
well done . post first class
Ordering process simple but hadn't even despatched the goods yet on the day they were supposed to have arrived. I had to chase up, nearly missed an important deadline.
excellent product, excellent customer service cant rate them high enough. Thank you.
I was kept uo to date with all the information around delivery die to a delay. Pruning knife is great and razor sharp. Would definitely buy again from here.
Excellent knives which we use on the farm everyday for cutting silage wrap on silage bales to feed our sheep. Also idea for cutting string on bales and very comfortable to fit in pockets
Very professional and helpful
Sent in an email but had no reply: I purchased a Draper Expert 36mm 3/4 drive socket from you (order #7855) which arrived today. I am unsatisfied with the condition of the socket, as it has a number of marks on it. Also, the hole for locking the socket to the ratchet hasn't been drilled in the centre of the square drive (please see attached photos) Can I please return this item for a refund please?
I found exactly what I was looking for at a great price, thank you.
only bought a small item but was well pleased all round. a quality professional item at a good price.
Bought this hose to see if it fitted my wicks wet and dry vaccum, works great.
Very pleased with the sharpening stones which arrived in one piece and in very good time. Recommended.
I ordered the X3 different honing stones sets (120, 180 and 240mm) for the draper cylinder hone 51 - 177mm. These items were dispatch quickly and arrived promptly. They were very well packaged and protected. As of yet I have only used the 240mm set, but they worked effectively. I am very pleased with the product.
Excellent product. First class delivery