Cassell's Industrial Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cassell's Industrial Products
Read Cassell\'s Industrial Products Reviews

60 Littleworth, Mansfield, United Kingdom

Tell us how Cassell's Industrial Products made you happy
Unfortunately our order was cancelled the following day due to lack of stock. I wonder why my order was accepted if there was no stock!
My item didn't turn up
Our system is showing that the payment section wasn't completed.
Please get in touch if you could like us to complete the transaction manually.
I thought I'd be able to spray this Bed Bug product onto the bedding but it's only for hard surfaces. I had bought enough to do all the beds in my house but now I want to return it. Please advise how to do this as it's very heavy and I don't want to incur a heavy postal charge. How i the best way to return the two packages?
Morning Rosemary, can you contact us please. Are you sure you have reviewed the correct order(company)? Only you purchased a submersible pump from us (one box) and I can't imagine you would use this for what you are describing.
Sent in an email but had no reply:

I purchased a Draper Expert 36mm 3/4 drive socket from you (order #7855) which arrived today.

I am unsatisfied with the condition of the socket, as it has a number of marks on it. Also, the hole for locking the socket to the ratchet hasn't been drilled in the centre of the square drive (please see attached photos)

Can I please return this item for a refund please?
Ordered goods 2 weeks ago still not received goods even though I paid for 48 hour post.when i contacted them i was told royal mail was not very good.so why are they using them?.i was offered no apology just told they would send the items again.i will wait to see if I ever receive the items I ordered.just glad it wasn't a lot of money I paid out.
They don't tell you you need a drill adaptor costing a another 30 pounds !!@@@!!!!
There website allowed me to order an item which they did not have in stock, i needed the item fairy quickly but turned out a total wasted of time - They really need to look at whet they are selling and make sure they have stock so as to not waste peoples time...its not rocket science is it?
Nothing wrong with the actual product after all torch bulbs are torch bulbs however what I do object to most emphatically is the postal charges of £ 4.96 (+ £1.10 VAT.)
The package inc. padded envelope was just over 1g in weight I can send up to 500g. First class postage for £1.74 furthermore the package was sent second class.
I certainly will never use or recommend this company.
I won’t make the mistake of not reading the final invoice again but shame on you Cassel Industrial Products.
Our apologies, our default carriage is the £4.95. There is a cheaper option of £2.90 which is available in the drop down menu when you order. This was a mistake on our part, we will refund the difference.
Placed an order, used account payment option. No account was set up, no contact was made either to set up an account or take payment over the phone. Then the order was cancelled without notice. Chased up when it became obvious and re-placed the order via phone, this time using credit card. Replacement goods were promised - three days later, still nothing. No email confirmation either as promised. Having to chase again - so much effort wasted on a small order.
I do find it unusual to be asked to review a product/ Service I haven't received yet.
Maybe you should wait until the item has been delivered before asking for a glowing review.
Placed the order on 8th August and still waiting for the products on the 15th.
Still not received my goods which were ordered over a week ago
We can only apologise, Draper Tools have implemented a new picking system that has put everyone's orders back at least a couple of weeks. This is out of our control and we are as frustrated as you are. It looks like they are slowly getting back on top of the back log and hopefully they will be back to normal within the next few days.
The product on the web site was discontinued but still showing I made the purchase and had confirmation and was just waiting for the delivery date to be confirmed.when I get an email telling that my order would have to be refunded I was disappointed as I had found the ideal product for a good price. It still to three days to be refunded
no reply to question
Haven't even received it yet
Has not arrived
Cancelled an order I had placed without giving a reason. I emailed Cassell' Industrial Product to suggest an explanatory email would be considered good customer service; they did not even bother to respond to that, so this web site gets 0 score from me.
I ordered a product on line. I then received a refund of my money. No poduct and no explanation of why you were unable to supply. So not a very favourable experience.
GOODS NOT YET RECEIVED ! ! !
Cassell's Industrial Products is rated 4.49 based on 357 reviews