Cassell's Industrial Products Reviews

Read Cassell\'s Industrial Products Reviews

60 Littleworth, Mansfield, United Kingdom

Tell us how Cassell's Industrial Products made you happy
Decent enough hose reel, but a bit light for my hose which is 30 metres
You had what I wanted at a reasonable price. However the information given to track the parcel bore no relation to what the Post office wanted. I was unable to track the parcel. It did arrive in good time but that system needs looking at.
Decent kit but a bit slow on delivery considering it was in stock and I didn't take the cheapest postage option took over a week from ordering. I'm a m/e contractor and I needed the tools quick for a job. Won't use you again.
The purchase (32mm auger) was as advertised and was reasonably priced. My customer query was resolved quickly and in a friendly manner. Delivery time could do with improving. It was listed as >instock
Initially very slow but when I asked for a 'hurry-up' there was an immediate response.
The company over charged for the item.. no proper price on the site incuding VAT. charging VAT for delivery . will not buy from cassell's again.
Cassell's Industrial Products 3 star review on 5th July 2017
Dear Mr Joshi, I'm sorry you feel we don't show the correct prices. All our prices are shown and we strive to be competitive. There is a toggle at the top of the page on our site so that you can see the prices including Vat or excluding Vat. The site defaults to excluding Vat as the majority of our customers are businesses who prefer to see exc. vat pricing. As regards Vat on carriers, we pass on the Vat that we are charged by the carrier. I hope this helps you understand our web site pricing.
The router bit that arrived had a slight chip in one blade, it probably won't affect its performance thru the intended MDF tho......
apologises but i have not received the order yet.
But the wheels are of poor quality, my previous ones disintegrated ! I had to get this new one again as I find it very useful in the garden.
Bought 2 x long handled wire brushes to get rid of moss on the paving stones in the garden. One of the handles doesn't hold whilst extended and the other one - chunks of the wire bristles fell out within 5 minutes of using it. Other than that they do get the moss up. We will continue to use them on this occasion but will not buy again.
I haven't received my order yet.
Cassell's Industrial Products is rated 4.49 based on 357 reviews