Cassell's Industrial Products Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cassell's Industrial Products

60 Littleworth, Mansfield, United Kingdom

How would you rate Cassell's Industrial Products ?

"Great product at a great price. Quick replacement part for a broken tool. Good service all round thanks."
"Good speedy service."
"Good &!propmt service. Just what I needed! 👁"
"I bought a pair of Draper circlip pliers as you recommended for the size of circlip I was going to use which was a 10mm. They were delivered on time and did the job effortlessly."
"Ordered and I item, which arrived promtly and well packaged."
"Great product. Speedy delivery and free postage.... what's not to like?"
"fast shipping"
"The item I purchased from this seller was excellent and great value. thank you"
"Fantastic product and fantastic service. The items fitted perfectly and repaired my old loppers back to new at a very reasonable price. Thank you"
"great service many thanks help"
"Ordered goods 2 weeks ago still not received goods even though I paid for 48 hour post.when i contacted them i was told royal mail was not very good.so why are they using them?.i was offered no apology just told they would send the items again.i will wait to see if I ever receive the items I ordered.just glad it wasn't a lot of money I paid out."
"Exactly what I wanted. Arrived on time. Will order from this company again."
"Item arrived on time, and at a sensible price. A battery charger that has only been used a couple of times but seems to be in order."
"I am happy thanku"
"Ex well worth the money very quickly posted"
"They don't tell you you need a drill adaptor costing a another 30 pounds !!@@@!!!!"
"Good service, quick despatch, value for money"
"Great product. Fitted and charged my drill battery perfectly. Other products were twice the price! Well pleased. 👍👍"
"Bought two plastic Draper oilstone boxes which arrived well-packaged in super quick time. Provided these are fixed down to a board and handled gently they should meet their purpose. But don't drop 'em, especially not with a stone inside as they are not very robust. Unlike my wooden one which I once drop-kicked accidentally without cracking the stone. Can recommend Cassell's for their products and service."
"Product arrived promptly and as ordered after some initial confusion about availability, Would certainly use again."
Cassell's Industrial Products is rated 4.51 based on 281 reviews