Cassell's Industrial Products Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cassell's Industrial Products

60 Littleworth, Mansfield, United Kingdom

Tell us how Cassell's Industrial Products made you happy

"Ordered drill chuck was supplied as described with a very quick delivery. Fully satisfied."
"excellent quality"
"spot on product will buy from you again in the future"
"Exceptional company with friendly and helpful staff."
"I thought I'd be able to spray this Bed Bug product onto the bedding but it's only for hard surfaces. I had bought enough to do all the beds in my house but now I want to return it. Please advise how to do this as it's very heavy and I don't want to incur a heavy postal charge. How i the best way to return the two packages?"
Morning Rosemary, can you contact us please. Are you sure you have reviewed the correct order(company)? Only you purchased a submersible pump from us (one box) and I can't imagine you would use this for what you are describing.
"Arrived really quickly and item is high quality, no issues at all, highly recommend."
"Great service"
"a quick delivery and the device works well."
"purchased a single tap and die, made by draper always make tools"
"Great family company outstanding service NO pushy sales team always have what u want if not they will source it for u . competitive prices . say no more !!"
"Excellent,delivered on time,product as discribed excellent"
"well done . post first class"
"Ordering process simple but hadn't even despatched the goods yet on the day they were supposed to have arrived. I had to chase up, nearly missed an important deadline."
"excellent product, excellent customer service cant rate them high enough. Thank you."
"I was kept uo to date with all the information around delivery die to a delay. Pruning knife is great and razor sharp. Would definitely buy again from here."
"Excellent knives which we use on the farm everyday for cutting silage wrap on silage bales to feed our sheep. Also idea for cutting string on bales and very comfortable to fit in pockets"
"Very professional and helpful"
"Sent in an email but had no reply: I purchased a Draper Expert 36mm 3/4 drive socket from you (order #7855) which arrived today. I am unsatisfied with the condition of the socket, as it has a number of marks on it. Also, the hole for locking the socket to the ratchet hasn't been drilled in the centre of the square drive (please see attached photos) Can I please return this item for a refund please?"
"I found exactly what I was looking for at a great price, thank you."
"only bought a small item but was well pleased all round. a quality professional item at a good price."
Cassell's Industrial Products is rated 4.51 based on 330 reviews