Cassell's Industrial Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cassell's Industrial Products
Read Cassell\'s Industrial Products Reviews

60 Littleworth, Mansfield, United Kingdom

Tell us how Cassell's Industrial Products made you happy
OK but postage was as much as the item !
The screwhead is too large for my requirement, but I still used it satisfactorily. It does create a problem when the ground is wet as it pulls up the surrounding turf/grass etc..
Prompt service
GOODS ARRIVED AS ORDERED ON TIME
purchased a single tap and die, made by draper always make tools
well done . post first class
Bought this hose to see if it fitted my wicks wet and dry vaccum, works great.
Product ordered arrived quickly and was well packaged. Product was as expected and of good quality.
The items I bought are good quality and were delivered on-time
Good stuff
The drill is great but not got the chance to use it. Fancy selling a drill without a battery. Very disappointed with that
We are sorry you didn't realise that the drill has no battery, it does state quite clearly that this is a BARE UNIT (no battery) people purchase bare units without a battery to save money if they already have a compatible battery.
Good price quick delivery.
I don't know what I bought from them.
prompt service, good equipment, not seconds like a lot of firms a little short on communication would recommend
I ordered 3 flare anvils online (I always seem to lose the one I use most) my order was delivered 1st class post, so I was very pleased.
Opening the package I found a note saying Draper had discontinued the line so they could only send me the one they had in stock. The note also said I was to receive the remainder of my purchase price, which I was glad to know.
So, I have a new anvil to work with from a company I shall purchase from again.
It's nice to find a company that actually cares for it's customers.
Hello,
Ok so bit of a shakey start as 2 of the items out of the four weren’t delivered but thankfully a gentleman called Wayne Cassell got them delivered ASAP. Which I’m really glad off, I haven’t used them yet but if there is any issues I feel that it will get rectified.
Thanks again
great service many thanks help
Bought two plastic Draper oilstone boxes which arrived well-packaged in super quick time. Provided these are fixed down to a board and handled gently they should meet their purpose. But don't drop 'em, especially not with a stone inside as they are not very robust. Unlike my wooden one which I once drop-kicked accidentally without cracking the stone.
Can recommend Cassell's for their products and service.
Product arrived promptly and as ordered after some initial confusion about availability, Would certainly use again.
Delivery expected to be within 48h. as stated on invoice. It took slightly longer than that.
Cassell's Industrial Products is rated 4.49 based on 357 reviews