Cassell's Industrial Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cassell's Industrial Products
Read Cassell\'s Industrial Products Reviews

60 Littleworth, Mansfield, United Kingdom

Tell us how Cassell's Industrial Products made you happy
Prompt delivery. Product was exactly what I was looking forward and a good price.
Cassells had just what I needed in stock at a competitive price and dispatched it promptly. I shall certainly order from them again.
Great service.
OK but postage was as much as the item !
Great service throughout the business. Nothing is to much trouble and delivery is really quick from order. All of the staff are really helpful and informative.
Works well save removing arms completely saves time and money.
all good as described posted on time
The screwhead is too large for my requirement, but I still used it satisfactorily. It does create a problem when the ground is wet as it pulls up the surrounding turf/grass etc..
Prompt service
Excellent service. Goods as listed. Arrived very quickly. Would recommend.
Quality items and service totally faultless
My item didn't turn up
Our system is showing that the payment section wasn't completed. Please get in touch if you could like us to complete the transaction manually.
We only got the label not the product with it. They did send a replacement but it was too late for the job! The packer was too busy to think, or lazy ?
GOODS ARRIVED AS ORDERED ON TIME
Had a 2 day delivery and it was delivered 4 days later good job I was not in a hurry.
Ordered drill chuck was supplied as described with a very quick delivery. Fully satisfied.
excellent quality
spot on product will buy from you again in the future
Exceptional company with friendly and helpful staff.
I thought I'd be able to spray this Bed Bug product onto the bedding but it's only for hard surfaces. I had bought enough to do all the beds in my house but now I want to return it. Please advise how to do this as it's very heavy and I don't want to incur a heavy postal charge. How i the best way to return the two packages?
Morning Rosemary, can you contact us please. Are you sure you have reviewed the correct order(company)? Only you purchased a submersible pump from us (one box) and I can't imagine you would use this for what you are describing.
Cassell's Industrial Products is rated 4.49 based on 365 reviews