Cashmere & Cotton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cashmere & Cotton
Read Cashmere & Cotton Reviews

About Cashmere & Cotton:

We believe in great quality, long-lasting clothes which you'll love to wear for years to come. With over 30 years of experience, we only offer 100% pure cashmere. No mixing of fibres, just 100% in everything we do.

01829 219016

info@cashmereandcotton.co.uk

Unit 1&2, Bakery Offices, Gunnery Mill

Tell us how Cashmere & Cotton made you happy
Always delighted not only with the courteous, efficient service but of course with my beautiful purchases ! I have loved everything I have bought , top quality at very reasonable prices ! Thank you .
I love my jumper - beautiful colour, lovely shape- delivery was excellent and very nicely packaged. All my purchases from cashmere & cotton are fabulous, just rather pricey!
A good quality jumper, but, on me, a rather unflattering shape. Returned and hoping for a refund.
Lovely sweater. Can’t stop wearing it. Delivery was quickly achieved after ordering. Pity it isn’t free delivery when you are spending quite a lot. Otherwise very happy.
Fabulous clothing and scarves of the highest quality. Customer service, excellent with swift, straightforward ordering, delivery and returns. I will definitely visit and purchase again and recommend it to friends.
The quality of the cardigan was fine, however the sizing is really off I’m a size 16/18, normally large but definitely XL would fit It was really small. Probably a size 14 Because of that I obviously have to return it Great shame because the design and quality are super Will try again!!
Very good - my 5th jumper + 4 scarffs!!
As usual the quality is good and the service helpful.
I really feel there should be a free returns option of perhaps over £50 as most items fit the description. I’ve just had to pay £11 to ensure a safe return of an item costing £500
Hi Cheryl, please don’t hesitate to call us with feedback, especially on such an expensive item, and we would have willingly sent you a returns label. We are only a phone call away and here to help, Tracy
Great company always happy with the service I receive, I've shopped with Cashmere and Cotton for a few years now and can shop with them with confidence. Products a little bit expensive however great quality.
I loved the 4 pieces I had bought. The cashemere is very soft! And the customer service very helpful! I recommend!!!
Four different pieces purchased from this company Outstanding quality Impeccable service Fabulous value
Sadly this item was too small for me and I have returned it.
A great shopping experience.. 1st class customer service... Lovely quality and super fit Cashmere boyfriend jumper. I will definitely recommend Cashmere and Cotton to my friends and family.
great company to buy from
Great items, great service! I particularly love the range of cashmere sweaters and now have a few! The service is excellent, very quick and always friendly.
Dealing with C&C has always been very easy and I have been pleased With everything I have bought from them
Excellent product which is so soft. I am a size 14 and the M is perfect. Delivery was perfect. Altogether a brilliant experience.
Service prompt Box that items delivered in was difficult to open. My friend also felt the same.
I've always had very good experiences using Cashmere and Cotton, customer service is first class. Online shopping with confidence.
Cashmere & Cotton is rated 4.87 based on 443 reviews