Cashmere & Cotton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cashmere & Cotton
Read Cashmere & Cotton Reviews

About Cashmere & Cotton:

We believe in great quality, long-lasting clothes which you'll love to wear for years to come. With over 30 years of experience, we only offer 100% pure cashmere. No mixing of fibres, just 100% in everything we do.

01829 219016

info@cashmereandcotton.co.uk

Unit 1&2, Bakery Offices, Gunnery Mill

Great quality and designs - numerous orders placed by telephone always helpful and friendly.
Hard to beat - my favourite.
I first found Cashmere and Cotton at Chatsworth RHS flower show a few years ago. I fell in love with a bright pink short sleeve kimono- which I bought- and the rest is history!
I have over 8 of your jumpers with matching scarves... collected over several years!
The quality, colours and service are excellent. I get asked over and over where it’s from!
My latest buy was the alpaca chinchilla cardigan and cashmere tank top which I wear as a kind of twin set...! Love it to bits! Chinchilla is probably my favourite colour!
You will not be disappointed on quality and service! 10 out of 10!
Excellent.
I’ve recently bought the Abigail jumper as well as the short sleeve kimono and I absolutely love both. I was concerned re the One Size as although I’m tall, I am slim built, but they just seem to work.
I’ve got a few items from C&C now and when I first discovered the make at a show years ago, I found the sleeves of jumpers too sort for my 5 ft 10 frame. Luckily for me, it seems to also now cater for the taller lady too now. Thank you
I bought 2 pairs of Cashmere joggers they are really soft thick cashmere and fit really nicely.
I am so pleased with them they are really warm and look lovely on.
Great customer service. Fast and efficient
Beautiful cashmere, lovely styles, just classy
Cashmere and Cotton give good, personal service. In the event of having to return an item, their refund system works promptly and without a fuss.
Cashmere and Cotton seldom fail to please. I always love my chosen items and look forwards to new ones and new colours.
Excellent service . Very efficient and lovely product . Exactly as described.Would recommend highly .
Beautiful cashmere that washes well and rarely bobbles like cheaper brands. Service and delivery are excellent and they also exhibit at Spirit of Christmas. My favourites are the Abigail and Long Sleeved Kimono and so far I have purchased 8 jumpers and 5 matching scarves.
Great, thanks.
Such an easy site to navigate with clear photos and accurate information. I’m very pleased with my purchase . Thank you
Cashmere and cotton jumpers and scarves are just perfect and I absolutely adore them.
The customer service is second to none and I can honestly say that I don't think I will ever buy my knitwear from anyone else ever again.
Thank you Cashmere and Cotton for making me feel special.

Debbie Butler.