Cashmere & Cotton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cashmere & Cotton
Read Cashmere & Cotton Reviews

About Cashmere & Cotton:

We believe in great quality, long-lasting clothes which you'll love to wear for years to come. With over 30 years of experience, we only offer 100% pure cashmere. No mixing of fibres, just 100% in everything we do.

01829 219016

info@cashmereandcotton.co.uk

Unit 1&2, Bakery Offices, Gunnery Mill

Tell us how Cashmere & Cotton made you happy
I ordered my second travel wrap and unfortunately the colour didn't suit me, but it was easy to return and get a more suitable colour. Slight issue with my replacement, however Bridget and Tracy were very helpful and sorted it all out for me.
Lovely cashmere in a beautiful pink, my second kimono style as so easy to wear. Very quick delivery too.
Its always delightful day when I receive something from Cashmere and Cotton. Excellent customer service and high quality garments. I have a large collection and people admire them Thank you for your service .
Happy with item which arrived in good time.
Wearing it !
Excellent service and products...will use again! 😊
Always very good service just ring up and they will send very quickly
Bought sweaters and scarves in the past from Cashmere and Cotton and always very pleased as perfect, quality stables in the wardrobe.
Service brilliant as ever. The frilly shirt very nice but didn’t fit me on the shoulders....too big.
The best cashmere I have ever purchased. The girls on the end of the phone are always so helpful too.
My wife's Birthday shirt was late in its delivery but fortunately arrived just in time. Thanks.
Good speedy service and cardigan a joy with top notch material.
C and C are such a polite and helpful company to deal with. Quality knitwear with no hassle return of purchases. I look forward to wearing my beautiful sweaters for many years and adding to my sweater wardrobe. Thank you “Girls”.
Clothes are great
Beautiful quality cashmere and excellent service.
Excellent in every way. Beautiful cashmere which launders well. Lovely choice of colours Very nice customer service Garments beautifully packaged Any returns promptly refunded Rachel Barlow . Wilmslow, Cheshire
Lovely cardigan. Great quality cashmere. True to size. Always personal service. I am addicted!!1
Over the years I have always enjoyed wearing Cashmere and Cotton garments - just lovely quality and colours.
Lovely now it has arrived quickly after the wrong garment sent - Thankyou - relaxed and elegant - will definitely order again
I love my kimono jumpers I have navy charcoal green wine orange and now red !!! Fabulous- I wear them all the time. So cosy but not overly hot . Highly recommend
Cashmere & Cotton is rated 4.88 based on 101 reviews