Cashmere & Cotton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cashmere & Cotton
Read Cashmere & Cotton Reviews

About Cashmere & Cotton:

We believe in great quality, long-lasting clothes which you'll love to wear for years to come. With over 30 years of experience, we only offer 100% pure cashmere. No mixing of fibres, just 100% in everything we do.

01829 219016

info@cashmereandcotton.co.uk

Unit 1&2, Bakery Offices, Gunnery Mill

Tell us how Cashmere & Cotton made you happy
Gorgeous I will buy more
Yet again exemplary service. Item is gorgeous. Soft and emergent.
Excellent service and very friendly staff n the telephone.
The service was excellent and your telephone staff were very helpful.
Please be patient. We have a problem with Malta customs which we are trying to clear at this end. Once resolved we will be in touch. Regards David Roberts
Lovely company. Lovely cashmere. I haven’t given 5 stars as I await a refund for the Classic White Shirt which I returned a week ago.
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful! Super fast delivery Item is gorgeous The team at C & C were so helpful when dealing with my initial query on the phone Thankyou. So pleased
Lovely product, beautifully wrapped and excellent service. Thank you!
Purchased the kimono’s and scarves for my daughter and myself. Delighted with pink and green versions and looking forward to wearing them.
What a super jumper - light as air, beautiful colour and an absolute delight to wear.
Beautiful cashmere goodies, lovely ladies at C&C always helpful ,
I attended RHS Malvern, where I discovered C&C. The garments are of high quality, beautiful colours and reasonably priced I liked one of the shirts but they had sold out of my size...I received it by post within 3 days. The girls were very helpful.
Excellent service. Lovely quality blouse Love it
The design and quality of products will have you reaching for your credit card. I purchased a cashmere jumper with matching scarf. I was attracted by the design and mixture of textures. Superb purchase that will be worn again and again. Plus, customer service was excellent.
Friendly helpful sales team with good back office support
As always, easy website, easy purchase & quick delivery of beautiful items 😀
Beautiful Kimono, my second one - fabulous quality and wonderful colour choice. The Team at Cashmere & Cotton couldn't be better. Excellent service too. Thank you
Lovely quality cashmere. Expensive? Yes, but worth it as a long time investment. This particular model is great, I don’t feel swamped , usually size 12ish and a little over 5 foot tall. I’m in my early seventies and feel very smart in this model!
I was a little reluctant to get the dinghy colour Abigail jumper . Surprised that it fitted well as I’m a size 8 . Lots of room to breathe in and comfortable . Collar is slightly bigger what I needed - but it will do . I would have loved a little tissue in my item - which was missing but was in my cocoon cardigan .at the price one expects some tissue in the wrapping . I look forward to buying more from this company ❤️❤️
Cashmere & Cotton is rated 4.87 based on 699 reviews