Cashmere & Cotton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cashmere & Cotton
Read Cashmere & Cotton Reviews

About Cashmere & Cotton:

We believe in great quality, long-lasting clothes which you'll love to wear for years to come. With over 30 years of experience, we only offer 100% pure cashmere. No mixing of fibres, just 100% in everything we do.

01829 219016

info@cashmereandcotton.co.uk

Unit 1&2, Bakery Offices, Gunnery Mill

Tell us how Cashmere & Cotton made you happy
Fabulous products, efficient and informative experience throughout.
Great communication Wonderful products Many thanks
Lovely products and excellent service.
This is the second cardigan I’ve bought from cashmere and cotton and I love them both , good quality and flattering style , I can’t wait to see the autumn collection, I will definitely be purchasing again .
Love my new classic jumper.
Love this sweater! I bought one of thexsamexstyle from you at the Country Living fair in Glasgow a few years ago and it's lovely to wear. And I love this colour
I have now bought 7 separate pieces - 6 cashmere and one blouse. All are excellent quality and fantastic service too. Can’t recommend this highly enough!
Lovely quality garments and excellent customer service.
Worn as illustrated its absolutely perfect.
Very good quality cashmere , great company to deal with my third purchase. Very happy
After discovering Cashmere & Cotton about three years ago I now have a small wardrobe of their jumpers. The styles are just that bit different and well thought out. The range of colours is wide and surely there’s something for everyone. Oh, and the quality is excellent. They also hand wash really well. I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchases.
Excellent prompt service.
Great service and quality. Have missed seeing the team out at the shows /horse trials .
As exciting as always. Very pleased with my two sale purchases . The grey of the cardigan looks almost silver, so lovely. The striped navy scarf is a perfect match with the navy cardigan that I bought earlier. Thank you C & C. You have come up trumps yet again.
It's always a pleasure buying from you. I love your travel wraps - and now all the girls in the family have one. Hoping one day you will have a soft mustard coloured one? best wishes. Tricia
Have a striped version of this style of sweater( from SECC in Glasgow) and love the style - very easy to wear, so I was pleased to see this for sale. Love it and the colour!
Beautiful jumper and excellent service
This was my second cashmere cardigan I’ve purchased from cashmere and cotton and I love them both , I get so many compliments when I wear them . Love all the styles and can’t wait to purchase from you again.
Love this cardigan it can be worn in many ways very pleased with my purchase.
Good service...good quality and design
Cashmere & Cotton is rated 4.90 based on 193 reviews