Car Mat Kings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Car Mat Kings
Read Car Mat Kings  Reviews

Tell us how Car Mat Kings made you happy
Excellent quality at a great price x
Excellent service. Carpets great for my mini.
I was looking for a UK manufactured car carpet and came across CMK. The carpets arrived in the time stated. The carpets (prestige) are of good quality, better than I’ve found locally at motor factors. They fitted the carpet studs perfectly. I have had them in for a week or so at present so cannot comment longevity.
Car mats good quality arrived on time and fit car perfectly
Absolutely brilliant customer service. I sent an email to query where my items were and was given all the information from Andy and help that I could possibly want. I just wish more companies took this approach, fantastic!
Quality mats fit really well
Super service and first class delivery. Well pleased.
We ordered the Prestige Mats, and they were prefect in both dimension and colour for our Corsa with the black interior and red trim.
fitted the CT200h perfectly. easier to clean. have kept carpet mats in case i ever sell vehicle
Excellant service. The car mats for my Tiguan fit perfectly and I am glad that I chose the black edging. A proper enhancement to the car.
Mats were delivered promptly and fitted well.
Mats in my 2015 Focus worn out Car Mats exceeded expectations . Good comms and excellent delivery, Would buy from again. Just as good as the Ford mats that came with the car which I bought it in 2015.
Lovely mats and excellent service. Thank you.
Good quality carpet with accurate clip placements
Really good quality product!! Perfect fit!!!Definitely recommend Car Mat Kings , to everyone. Thank you
Car Mat Kings  5 star review on 22nd November 2021 Car Mat Kings  5 star review on 22nd November 2021 Car Mat Kings  5 star review on 22nd November 2021 Car Mat Kings  5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Many thanks for taking the time to send this review with pictures, we really appreciate the effort
FAST DELIVERY MATS PERFECT FIT GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY
Great product and excellent customer service. Accidentally ordered the wrong mats and had a replacement within days. No fuss, very friendly.
Hi, just a quick note to say thank you for the car mat set that I received this morning, bang on time. They are a perfect fit and make the inside of the car look like new. Very good design and quality and well-priced. Communications were also excellent during the manufacturing period. Very pleased, would highly recommend. Thank you, Bob
In a world where you have to double-check everything, it's great to use an efficient company, that has great communication and offers quality products. THANK YOU!
Very good quality carpets and excellent customer service.
Car Mat Kings is rated 4.89 based on 858 reviews