Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Courier, Own Driver
Read Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

Chose Carleasing online based on the fact they had the best deals and best reviews. They found our new mini at a fantastic price, beating all other competitors. Great service. ill definitely be back for our next car.....
Customer service was great from start to finish. This was our first time leasing a car, so we were naturally anxious but no reason to be. Car arrived 2 weeks after ordered!! Special thanks to Chris and Lorraine.
Great service again from Craig and especially Lorraine when arranging my second car. Was delayed by dealership due to COVID-19 but kept me informed all the way and ensured a personal service with constant updates. Will always recommend these guys should you wish to lease a car!
Fantastic service!!!! Thank you.
From enquiry to delivery these guys have been the model for customer service.
Very professional and reactive. Even after the car was delivered, Lorraine was still checking if I have received a call from the driver and/or if the car has been delivered as scheduled. I am very happy with the services.
What a fantastic experience from start to finish. I would especially like to thank Mike West with the initial highly competitive Quotation trying out various specs and also Lorraine Deacon for her exceptional communication and friendliness throughout the ordering and delivery process. The vehicle turned up on time and exactly to the specifications requested. Thanks for a completely trouble free experience.....
Great service from Lorraine deacon especially in these uncertain times would definitely use car leasing online again
Amazing service even during COVID-19 had my Audi A4 Avant Black edition at an amazing price no one else could come near these!
I am very happy to recommend car-leasingonline. They had a great deal I couldn’t match elsewhere, and the customer service from quotation to delivery was second to none.
Very professional and made sure they kept the customer updated with the new car details. The whole process was smoothly done. All questions answered promptly and efficiently.
Excellent company to deal with I would definitely recommend them
From my initial order and update communications, to sourcing me my chosen vehicle from stock as a matter of urgency in lockdown, I’m extremely happy with the service provided. I will certainly be recommending you going forward and will be back in touch when I’m due to renew!
From start to finish i have been kept informed and up to date with the whole transaction. Customer service has been fantastic and couldn't be happier with the car. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about leasing a car - highly competitive and great value for money
I cannot thank Lorraine and Mike enough! They have provided an excellent service throughout. A great company and will be recommending them to anyone I know who wishes to lease a vehicle.
The whole process from getting a quote to car delivery has been really simple with excellent communication throughout. Quick response times to any queries. Prices were also very competitive and delivery lead times the best we could find. I would very happily recommend carleasing-online.co.uk.
Great service from Lorraine and Craig. Answered all my questions (and I had a lot) promptly and concisely. Was updated regularly and everything went smoothly. I'm very happy with my new car. have recommended Carleasing-online.co.uk to friends and would recommend to anyone.
Fantastic service especially from Lorraine who handled the whole process so smoothly! Thanks guys!
Excellent service throughout and would thoroughly recommend using this company to lease your next vehicle.
they do exactly what it says on the tin - but very efficiently
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 394 reviews