Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

custservice@carparts4less.co.uk

Tell us how Car Parts 4 Less made you happy
Great value, fast delivery, cheaper than top competitor, like for like. Will always use in future.
It was an exchange on the shift and in the end I declare myself satisfied. thanks CarParts4Less.
I would definitely recommend carparts4less, I bought 5l of oil from them that was the cheapest price that I could find on the internet, the website stated that the delivery would be 2-3 days, the delivery was at my address in less than two hours, Very Impressive.
Straight forward and efficient. Ordered item and it arrived in less than 12 hours. Same item was to take 4-5 days from well known motoring high street retailer, and a repeat visit.
The reason I used car parts 4 less is because the parts were £58 cheaper than Euro car parts for exactly the same brand I paid £1.99 to click and collect and guess where I had to collect them from? My local Euro car parts, no brainer!
Excellent online ordering system, with good pricing and very fast delivery.
Great items and prices. Speedy dispatch and delivery was great too thanks 👍
Use car parts for less all the time easy to use quick delivery good prices always have what you need and always the right parts
Quality products with Fast different also great prices
Ordered from carports 4 less as they supply what I required exactly, good parts at really good prices, can't fault them and would highly recommend them for any parts for any vehicle.
I've received the parts I needed for my car in a very short time, good quality brands and excellent price.
I have to say I was disappointed with my experience. I was outraged at the idea of paying £1.99 for the privilege of picking my order up. On top of this the brake shoes, which were the main part of the order were not right for the car despite using the vehicle registration number. Looking on the bright side I don’t think they charged me another £1.99 to return them! Don’t think I’ll use them or euro car parts again sadly.
As usual, excellent service
Quick and easy.
Terrible costumer service, they charge the costumer for collect the product. Avoid
Bought an aircon compressor, brilliant price and top quality 👌
Copy of my review from trust pilot: I have to say that the customer service has been phenomenal - minor errors corrected quickly and efficiently and just very responsive in ensuring all is sorted ASAP - shout out to Sean of Car Parts 4 Less for all your help! That coupled together with quick dispatch and low prices makes this a must place to shop - at least for car detailing bits and bobs - will definitely check back for my other automative needs too now I've found this site and had such a great experience!
Very quick response
Very good availability, super prices and exceptional service. Can't find any fault with car parts 4 less.
Great value Farst turn around Good service