Candi Gifts Reviews

Read Candi Gifts Reviews

sales@candigifts.co.uk

Anson House, Anson Way, Beccles Business Park

Tell us how Candi Gifts made you happy
Great range of products and very good value for money. Delivery very quick, would definitely recommend
Absolutely fantastic service. Very helpful staff. Great quality and reasonably priced products.
Always very professional and helpful, l have dealt with them for many years and always found them to be very good.
Excellent service with prompt delivery.
Excellent service good quality items
Products always good quality and competitively priced. Fast efficient service. Excellent company to deal with.
Exactly what I was looking for and at a good price with fast delivery too
Thank you for the great feedback, it's a pleasure to read. As a thank you, we have sent a free delivery code for your next order.
I love the range of wicker baskets especially the teacup and saucer! The hampers are good quality but it would be even better if you offered an extra large hamper - I fill a large hamper to the brim with groceries and treats for a housebound friend each Xmas but am finding it hard to source a large enough hamper.
Thank you for your feedback, your comments are much appreciated. I shall send you some details of a large hamper that we stock to see if this would be big enough.
the sea grass boxes arrived the next day and are brilliant thank-you. just what i needed at a good price. the comments others have made about the smell - there is a smell which has already reduced 2 days later and it's only a natural smell you'd expect with this material, not unpleasant. would recommend.
Thank you for the feedback Lynda, we'll review the stock and raise any issues with the suppliers. As a thank you for taking the time to let us know, we have a sent you a free delivery code.
Excellent service
Thank you for the kind feedback, it is always lovely to hear!
Goods just as promised. Delivered on time. Only one small complaint is that the postage for 3 small items was fairly high percentage of cost.
Thank you for your feedback, it is very helpful to get comments like this. As a thank you, we shall send a free delivery code for your next order.
I ordered about 18 Tartan pull bows. Fast delivery, 💯% accurate description. Tryed one out to see how it looked, and it was fantastic. I’ll be adding these to grave Spikes & Christmas grave Wreaths for a nice wee touch. Will use this company again.
Thank you for the feedback, it is great to hear that you are pleased with our products and service! As a thank you, we shall send a free delivery code for your next order.
Fabulous products, customer service is quick and very helpful.
Thank you for the great feedback Eleanor, it is appreciated! As a thank you, we have sent a free delivery code to use on your next order.
Very pleased with the quality and delivery, thank you.
Thank you for the lovely feedback Julie, it is always appreciated. As a thank you, we have sent a free delivery code for your next order.
always very helpfull on the phone ,deliverys very quick !! ten out of ten for me.
Thanks for the great feedback Darren, it is very much appreciated!
I make lots of jam and chutney. The jar bags are perfect for me to give my produce as gifts .
Thank you for the lovely feedback Maureen, it is really appreciated. As a thank you, we have sent a free delivery code to use on your next order.
very good service!
Thank you for the great feedback, it is appreciated. As a thank you for taking the time to write a review, we have sent a free delivery code.
really excellent solid baskets. In fact so good, I'm about to order some more. Far better quality than I anticipated, as had assumed they were just for gift hampers and thus the quality would be inferior. I'm using mine as storage units within a dressing table that my husband has crated. They look great. Thank you.
Thank you for the great feedback Jayne, it is so lovely to hear! As a thank you, we have sent a free delivery code to use on your next order.
Good products, good prices and quick delivery.
Thank you for your kind feedback, it is very much appreciated!
Great products great service will be using candi gifts again. Very pleased
Thanks for the great feedback Alan, we really appreciated it. As a thank you, we shall send a free delivery code for your next order.
Candi Gifts is rated 4.83 based on 580 reviews