Candi Gifts Reviews

Read Candi Gifts Reviews

sales@candigifts.co.uk

Anson House, Anson Way, Beccles Business Park

Tell us how Candi Gifts made you happy
I ordered good from yourselves including bath bombs, organza bags, baskets and other items. When the delivery arrived only the 1st half of the order had been processed and the second page had be missed- These things happen but it is a pain. I informed you by email and was assured that the rest of the order would be delivered the next day that would be Thursday- Today is friday and there is no sign of the rest of my order. I was intending to use the items this weekend - so am very disapointed.
Quality of baskets were poor, sine arrived damaged.
Ordered couple of the gift trays to see how substantial they were. Was happy with those. Also ordered one of the bulk boxes of discontinued and seconds wicker baskets. Went through each box meticulously before ordering to check what was in it and also how much saving there was to be made, which averaged out about £20. When it arrived however, it contained totally different baskets to what I had ordered, and when I added up the cost of these if I had bought the same ones new, was appalled to find I had actually paid more for the seconds than I would have spent new. As these boxes are non returnable, I may as well have just set fire to fifty quid, as the baskets are of no use to me whatsoever.
Candi Gifts is rated 4.84 based on 673 reviews