Candi Gifts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Candi Gifts

sales@candigifts.co.uk

Units 3-5 Quayside Business Centre, School Road

How would you rate Candi Gifts ?

"The hamper trays are really sturdy and look beautiful. I thought they might be a bit flimsy but I am really impressed with them. Speed of order to delivery was really good. I will definitely be ordering from you again."
"Very happy with quality of the products and also fast delivery!"
"Great quality stuff. Will definitely use Candi Gifts again"
"Delivery wad exceptional timing and I am extremely happy with my purchase"
"Fabulous gift boxes am delighted"
"Ease of ordering and very fast turn around which is excellent for me as do not have space for a lot if stock. Good quality products."
"Very good quality of products which helps me to show the quality of mine too. Fast delivery is always a great thing to have."
"Delivered promptly and just exactly what I was hoping for. Happy to recommend. Thank you!"
"Good quality products. Excellent service. Already sent my second order and will continue to do so"
"First time using Candi Gifts and absolutely delighted with the goods and especially the service. Speedy processing of my order, delivered next day and kept informed throughout the transaction. Fantastic......will definitely be using again in the future."
Candi Gifts is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews