Candi Gifts Reviews

Read Candi Gifts Reviews

sales@candigifts.co.uk

Units 3-5 Quayside Business Centre, School Road

Tell us how Candi Gifts made you happy
Excellent service, very prompt delivery and goods excellent quality. I am so pleased to have found the company.
Very happy with my purchase I will be shopping with you again
Package arrived promptly and in perfect condition! Would 100% recommend!
Received my order before it was scheduled to be delivered and everything was perfect and just what I needed to make a perfect hamper. Thank you! :)
Good service, quick reply on email and quick delivery. One thing, your prices are substantial higher than other wholesale company's otherwise I would buy more products.
Simple process and fast dispatch. Couldn't ask for any better
great products, fast delivery.
Cannot rate Candi Gifts highly enough. Great quality products. Everything you need to compliment your gifts/products.
Excellent Service
Ordered baskets for my business. Very good quality & got them with 2-3 days after ordering. Would definitely be ordering again.
The products I bought were lovely and really good quality. They turned up in great time too.
Basket far to small what I need it for look bigger in the photo
Good afternoon.
I'm sorry to hear the basket you chose was too small for your requirements and subsequently gave a negative review on the product. All of our items have their measurements in the title so you don't have to judge the size from a photo as we appreciate this can often be difficult.
You are welcome to return the basket to us if it is no use to you. Just let us know and we can email a returns form to you. Do you know the dimensions you need? If you'd like to forward them to us we may have something more suitable...

I hope this helps and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Catherine
Good quality items, quick efficient service.
Great products, just as I expected, top quality, top price, and the whole service and communication from order to delivery, very polite, friendly and professional, I look forward to ordering again from you soon.
Really pleased with my purchases, great price, great service, very helpful, polite and professional communication! I had a slight delay due to purchasing during Christmas holidays, which is totally understandable, but as soon as I got in touch with customer service, I was told my parcel would arrive next day, just opened them up, and everything is just as described, very good quality, highly recommend, will be purchasing from here again soon. Thank you 😊
Excellent, quality products and services from Candi Gifts, wouldn't buy from anywhere else. 5* service all the way.
Good quality products, good pricing, fast delivery, well packaged, overall a great service, thankyou x
Very pleased with order very fast delivery teddies were a lot larger than I expected and were lovely thank you
Love all of your products and speed of delivery. Thank you.
A lovely selection of novel packaging. I'll enjoy making up hampers for my family and friends.
Candi Gifts is rated 4.84 based on 199 reviews