Candi Gifts Reviews

sales@candigifts.co.uk

Units 3-5 Quayside Business Centre, School Road

Tell us how Candi Gifts made you happy

"Excellent service"
"As always the products always arrive promptly and in great condition your accessory packs are fantastic and makes an ordinary gift exra ordinary thank you"
"Great Service"
"pleased with the fast service I purchased two of your clearance deals and a few other items I was surprised that there were so many of the baskets damaged but I will try some repairs"
"This is only my second order but both have arrived promptly and in perfect condition. The quality of the hamper trays is superb."
"Order received in plenty time, but bows r not all 100% intact some are broken"
"Order placed and delivered within 24hours. Excellent products at a good price and first class service. Will recommend to family and friends."
"Excellent company, very satisfied with the quality of their products, and great communication and very fast delivery great doing buisness with you."
"Great products, good prices, quick delivery and all items well packaged for delivery. Love using Candi Gifts for all my basket making supplies."
"Excellent service, as always, from Candigifts. 5* all the way."
"I ordered the small baskets with handles for my little shop. They are perfect and very well made. Very happy thank you."
"Nice baskets, good quality, good customer service. One thing of improvement are the shipping costs especially with the Brexit coming up."
"Candi Gifts have an amazing range of items for sale. I have used them in the past and love the items they stock. They aren't too expensive either and have something for everyone. I received my items the next day as I ordered before 11am. I would recommend Candi Gifts to family and friends."
"Pleased with purchase and delivered time"
"I was pleased with my order though they weren’t packed very well"
"Have been very happy with everything that I have had from Candi Gifts 😊"
"Ordered couple of the gift trays to see how substantial they were. Was happy with those. Also ordered one of the bulk boxes of discontinued and seconds wicker baskets. Went through each box meticulously before ordering to check what was in it and also how much saving there was to be made, which averaged out about £20. When it arrived however, it contained totally different baskets to what I had ordered, and when I added up the cost of these if I had bought the same ones new, was appalled to find I had actually paid more for the seconds than I would have spent new. As these boxes are non returnable, I may as well have just set fire to fifty quid, as the baskets are of no use to me whatsoever."
"Always pleased with service I have received from candi gifts...find their prices are most competitive"
"Order recieved very quickly and reasonable postage. Thanks"
Candi Gifts is rated 4.86 based on 84 reviews