Candi Gifts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Candi Gifts

sales@candigifts.co.uk

Units 3-5 Quayside Business Centre, School Road

Tell us how Candi Gifts made you happy

"The products are good quality, ordering is straightforward and delivery extremely prompt. Who can ask for more?"
"Hi, I have recently purchased goods for gift hampers, they are exceptional, they add elegance and festive flare to the presentation of the gifts, and the products are of exceptional quality, as well as having multiple uses. They also add an extra layer of protection when posting the gifts long distance. Fantastic products. Fantastic customer service. I will be making many purchases for many occasions not just Christmas. Thank You."
"Items arrived in good time, looked better than I expected! Will be ordering again as good value for money."
"My first time ordering with you and I am pleased with the products I have received and the delivery time arrived before the expexted date. I will recommend definitely."
"My order was for a bottle box, little did I know it was going to be so perfect. The Christmas topper was good too and made the present unique. fantastic site thank you and ell done for making such lovely things at a great price."
"Fantastic value extremely quick delivery helpful delivery 🚚 man"
"Delivery quick, items priced very reasonably, delivery cost could be a little cheaper."
"Excellent service and goods were just as described."
"I am very impressed with the quality of the goods I revived and prompt delivery. I will definitely be ordering from Candi Gifts again."
"Fast delivery and well-made hampers exactly as expected."
"Orders always processed promptly and good quality products. Have used for a few years and always happy with the service. Thank you Candi Gifts."
"made xmas hampers look professional"
"Love your products, very quick delivery and reasonably priced"
"Excellent efficient service from start to finish. Super quality goods received, packaged well and delivered promptly via Royal Mail."
"Always good quality products as great prices Fast delivery"
"Absolutely fantastic service! Never had any problems. Vast array of goods to buy from and your Web Site is very clear and easy to order from. Always fast and efficient service. Would definitely recommend Candi Gifts to anyone. First Class guys!!"
"the only product I was disappointed in was the small wicker basket which although the size was given I imagined it to be bigger."
"Amazing quality & service I use them for my cheese hampers"
"Beautifully made"
"Love ordering from Candi Gifts, items are brill and good quality for the money. Items always arrive quickly and well packaged."
Candi Gifts is rated 4.92 based on 53 reviews