Candi Gifts Reviews

Read Candi Gifts Reviews

sales@candigifts.co.uk

Anson House, Anson Way, Beccles Business Park

Tell us how Candi Gifts made you happy
Order delivery was very fast.
Thank you for the positive feedback, it is always great to hear. As a thank you, we have sent a free delivery code for your next order.
Very quick service, basket lovely
Quick delivery, quality baskets just slightly expensive per basket once the delivery etc was added.
The complete hamper sets I bought recently were pretty and easy to assemble, only fault was one of the bags was all ripped so I had to make my own, but overall very lovely. Will use again.
Great value, quick delivery and good customer service Only annoyance is stock levels of the popular items always seem to be low and I often can’t get what I need
Good quality and quick turnaround, only negative is p&p a little pricey
product came on time and good quality, a little smaller than i thought but pretty looking. will buy again from seller
Quick dispatch during covid items are good for my shop
Very quick delivery, everything arrived in order and as described. Would definitely use again, thank you.
Very good prices.I believe due to covid postage takes longer and stock takes longer to restock. Overall a good service
Basket were too quality and came very quick despite the delivery delays caused by COVID. Customer service is also good. A lady called Laura was so very helpful. Would have given 5 star except for the cost you have to bear if you want to return any items ( you lose your initial delivery payment and have to arrange and pay for returns yourself too) plus admin cost for returns .. not so cool
Great service, cheap prices and very fast delivery!
Prompt service. Good quality. Not as cheap as you might think initially once you add on the VAT.
Very pleased with my purchase( small teacup/saucer basket). Good value and quick delivery. Am waiting for medium cup/saucer to be in stock so I can order that too.
The basket that I bought from Candi gifts is lovely,it is sturdy and lined with very nice material. It came with good accessories but I was sad that I didn’t receive a dramatic bow finish it off.I thought there was one in the photographs when I purchased it. It arrived on time and was packaged to keep my purchase safe. I gave to my daughter for her birthday filled with toiletries and she was very impressed. It is a shame that postage is a additional to the purchase price because that made the basket more expensive than I would like to have paid and I will think twice before buying it again on those grounds.Thank you.
Good service , wish you put the measures in inch as well and cm .
Very good turn around. Thank you
My order came the next day, and it was actually what I ordered, very good value for money...... will order again
Good quick service. Easy ordering and excellent prices
easy ordering