Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immerse Education Ltd.
3 - 6 Hours
Read Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

About Immerse Education Ltd.:

Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

Tell us how Immerse Education Ltd. made you happy
Immerse Education Ltd. 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Yuman Tang
Immerse Education Ltd. 5 star review on 23rd July 2019
Fengyuan Han
Immerse 2019 was the best two weeks of my life. We’ve made so many inside jokes and memories here. I don’t have a favourite memory since every memory is my favourite. Immerse has helped me realise my true potential and desire to study medicine. I loved doing the practicals in medicine and punting down the river Cam was very enjoyable
The best experience ever. Very knowledgeable, fun. Get to meet so many new people from all around the world. Many fun activities will be conducted which are a lot of fun.
Immerse was something that was a once in life opportunity for me. All the people over here are passionate, also share similar characteristics and perspectives as me. It really gave me confidence to be who I was, and has changed me for life. I have become an independent, strong woman and I'm very lucky to have gotten this opportunity. I would love to do it again in the future, if possible. The course that I took (biology) was all new information, and really grasped my attention. The fact that my teacher took me to her lab, and gave us practicals to do, was my favourite part . Most of all joking around with my friends, working with so many nationalities, was absolutely phenomenal. My mentor ( Dylan Birk ) is also a remarkable part of this whole adventure, who was extremely kind, supportive and friendly. I created a whole new life here that I will miss for the rest of my life.
Everyday is a memorandum day for me. I got the golden opportunity spend time with friends, mentors as well as tutor. The excursion i like the most was the tour to London whereas the afternoon activity i enjoy the most was self punting. From the punting activity, i learnt about teamwork and skills to balance the boat which i will never have the chance to learn in Malaysia. During the class, the section when we dissected a lamb really carved a deep memory in my brain. Thank you Immerse for providing such opportunity. Looking forward for scholarship to participate in this course next year.
At first, I was scared and even considered not coming to immerse. But the moment I met Lauryn, my mentor, I realized that it would be a great two weeks. All the participants were friendly and excited to meet new people and make friends. The people in my law class were all very clever and engaged with the subject and as such the classes were very enjoyable as it kept me on my toes. The activities were very fun, even though I did not like the water activity because the water here is darker than I'm used to, the kindness of everyone made try something new and love it.
Learned a lot, to it I had a lot of fun. The Mentors and the manager Chelsea was great. I recommend people who want to have a good academic course with a lot of fun programs to go to the immerse camp.
I loved every single moment of the Immerse summer school. I found the classes very interesting and had a chance to explore my favourite topics at university level. I also really enjoyed the afternoon activities, such as punting and the college tours, and the two days we spent in London and Oxford. I found it really helpful that the mentors are Cambridge students as they were able to give an insight into university life and give tips on applying to Cambridge. I would never have thought that I would make so many amazing friends from all around the world.
Immerse was such a great experience to know what college life is about. The talks, they showed us how it was like to live in a real university and sharing their experiences with us was really great. The activities were perfect, all the activities were really fun to have, I really enjoyed cake and canvas, and the talent show. The classes were great! I really learnt a lot this summer, a lot of thing that I even never knew they existed! This is by far the best summer I've ever had!
The ten days I spent in Immerse
program were tremendously wonderful. Never had I had such a great opportunity to gain exposure to the superior atmosphere in Cambridge before attending the program. Not only could you learn about the cutting-edge technologies or discoveries in different subjects,but you would also make some great friends from all over the world. Besides,the
activities organized by mentors
like punting,sport day and talent show were of great fun. This is absolutely a once-a-lifetime experience.
These two weeks have been amazing. I learned so many things, made so many new friends and had an overall awesome experience!! My mentor and my tutor where really kind and supportive and the subject I chose suited me perfectly!
Testimonial:
My favourite memory was Talent Show because I could showcase something that I was confident in. Not only that, seeing my friends perform made me more happier. I loved all my time in Immerse. I hardly knew the days would pass this fast. Never knew, I would make friends who became like my family. And I never knew, I would meet wonderful personalities. My most enjoyable academic session was that of the final day conference session because even though it was a broad concept it was tension free and easy to grasp. Actually, all of it was very much helpful and interesting to me. I got to meet a lot of students from different parts of the world. I can express my opinions in a very better manner. My abilities for expressing my opinions got better. I would love to join this course again. I will miss all the fun we had together.
Cambridge immerse 2019 has by far been the best experience of my life. It has provided me with a greater knowledge of life at university, tips and tricks on how to get in and a much more extensive knowledge and passion for the course I chose, Medicine. Every moment spent at immerse was a moment well spent. Some of my favourite memories include kayaking, self-punting, krashball and spending time with the other participants and mentors at lunch or at night. Every class was one I looked forward to and helped me so much in discovering my passions. I really enjoyed the classes where we were able to apply our knowledge such as in dissection. Overall, Cambridge immerse has helped me grow as an academic and individual. It is definitely an experience that I will never forget.
My time at Immerse was absolutely incredible ! It far exceeded my already high expectations and I truly recommend this experience. I learnt a lot of valuable information regarding applying to university in the UK and it is a definite must for anyone in high school !
One of the most memorable and fun experiences of my life! Getting to know new people while studying a subject I love was amazing.
Had a great time there.
My two weeks at Immerse completely changed my life. Not only did I evolve and learn a lot about my subject, but I have met people from all over the world who I will never forget. My tutor was amazing, the mentors were incredibly nice, and the friends I made are now a huge part of my life. The whole feeling of being in Cambridge was so special, and I enjoyed every second of it. I was excited for my time at Immerse, but could have never imagined how much I would come to gain from it.
I love the whole Immerse experience! This course has undoubtedly allowed me to grasp a greater comprehension of coding Python and using our current knowledge in real-life applications (programming an obstacle-avoidance Pi2Go robot). By meeting new people of all kindred, race and nation from different parts of the world, this place has expanded my horizons and made me more open-minded to other people's opinions, thoughts and ways of life. Filled with countless of joyful memories, I find it hard to pick the best of the best, but after giving some thought, I think punting, Sports Day (Krashball, Frisbee, etc.), the Talent Show and even just hanging out with my friends, definitely stand out the most.
Immerse has been such a valuable experience of my life. I've been able to meet so many diverse people from all over the world who came together with the same ambitions and future goals.

Immerse has helped me appreciate my passion for medicine on a larger scale and provide insight to many aspects of medicine. It has also given me opportunities to be a part of many activities that I have enjoyed a lot. Our medicine classes were incredibly enjoyable with the interesting content we learned and practicals we performed.

The other students I met here were also incredibly supportive and friendly and I'll probably be in contact with them for many years to come. I've made so many memories with my friends during fun activities like krashball, the talent show, and punting. I've also made memories in the simple moments of us just sitting together as a group.

There are so many moments in these 2 weeks that I'll always remember and I truly appreciate the Immerse team for providing this opportunity to helping us all have an amazing time that we'll remember forever.

I'll always think of Cambridge as my home as I grew attached to the whole place in these 2 weeks.
What I liked most about immerse is that it prepares students for the future, which was exactly what it did to me. I came to immerse for the experience, and it was phenomenal. I loved the talent show, and most of the activities. However, more sport should be included in the programme. That is basically the only thing that is missing.In general, immerse helped me a lot, and gave me the exposure.
My experience at Immerse was incredible. It allowed me to learn more about medicine and associated topics. I also connected with youth from around the world and learned from their passion for their respective subjects.
Immerse Education Ltd. is rated 4.90 based on 220 reviews