Calissa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calissa
Read Calissa Reviews

About Calissa:

Calissa.com is an independent luxury beauty platform. We pride ourselves on our edited selection of premium and niche brands. As a British brand, we’ve cherry picked the best products from home as well as sourcing favourites from brands all over the world. We are always on the lookout for the next big thing in beauty. Your order will be delivered quickly and reliably in award-winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the world.
Calissa is your doorway to luxury independent beauty.

help@calissa.com

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

Very pleased
I’m so happy with my purchase… finally I’ve join the Cult 51 ‘cream’s club’ ;) Before I just tried the sample and I was so impressed… The Day cream and night one did an amazing job… so now I ordered the full version of both… The customer service is really great….My delivery took little longer than I expected ( I’m in Australia) but even though my precious gift was worth it of waiting … I’m recommending Calissa.com ..
Calissa 5 star review on 15th October 2021
Reliable service with an excellent range of products. I find that pricing is on the better end of competitive. Overseas buyers, get in the habit of ordering well in advance, delivery is free but it will take time.
Brush received on time.Very happy with product and service.
The item ordered arrived quickly and was as advertised. It was very easy to purchase from Calissa and I will buy from them again.
I came across this site when I was web searching for fair prices in skincare, and this is my go too now. The prices are competitive and they have the ranges I like to use. Well done Calissa, I'm glad I found you and that you deliver to Australia. Cheers!!!
The brushes I ordered were exactly like the ones I had seen on the website. I am so Happy! 😁
Love my products I receive from Calissa. It does take a bit of time to receive it because I live in Canada….so I time my orders so my product never runs out. Very happy with this online company.
Excellent customer service even from Australia. Very easy to deal with and responsive.
Thanks Calissa, really great service on your side.
The product I purchased is for my wife's birthday and as that is in another week or so, she hasn't looked at it yet, so I cannot commeon that. However, the speedy service and communication from Calissa was excellent, so I will certainly recommend to others.
On Calissa I was able to find a product that not many other places stock. It arrived in good time and I'm very happy with the whole experience. Thank you
Great company! Shipping took a little extra time due to the international aspect, but really no big deal imo. Excellent product. Love my new Denman hairbrush :)
The price was convenient, and delivery fast. My brush was as described and what I needed. I appreciated the free samples.
I bought Root Cover Up which I usually buy direct from Marks and Spencer's. Calissa offers the same product at a cheaper price and it was delivered quickly. Will definitely shop from them again.
Arrived quickly well packed
Hello everyone I ordered the item a long time ago but have not received it yet ... I would love to receive an update on the subject Thanks Order number 40000000193
Ordered Compagnie de Provence Hand Cream in White Tea - very attractive white glass bottle and looks great in kitchen. Very good service from Calissa and quick delivery - very pleased - thank you would order from this company again.
Very happy with product & fast delivery . Great packaging ,would recommend .
Calissa is rated 4.56 based on 72 reviews