Calissa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calissa
Read Calissa Reviews

About Calissa:

Calissa.com is an independent luxury beauty platform. We pride ourselves on our edited selection of premium and niche brands. As a British brand, we’ve cherry picked the best products from home as well as sourcing favourites from brands all over the world. We are always on the lookout for the next big thing in beauty. Your order will be delivered quickly and reliably in award-winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the world.
Calissa is your doorway to luxury independent beauty.

help@calissa.com

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

It’s really nice brush for my curly wurly hair!
Look, I would give my opinion, but I haven't received my order of 13 of July.
I ordered their Denman brush back in January and I never got any emails or tracking information since. I wish they can contact me about this issue.
Very good. Easy access and easy to shop around, would purchase off again.
I ordered the brush looking forward to getting it but it never arrived
It was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. Checkout was fast and easy. Shipping was fast to California. Everything was great, thanks again!
Prices were good, service was good and postage to Australia was very reasonable. I'd love to see more brands, as that would mean more shopping on this site for me.
Excellent service and care!! My order returned to them when I was away and they kindly resent it back to me overseas without another charge! Great company and prices! Thank you!
Would highly recommend purchasing from Calissa. High quality products that are reasonably priced.
Bought the Denman brush and love it! Great quality and fast service
very bad service ,charges extra money for tracking details. Delivery took forever.
Just as advertised. Helped my hair immensely
I purchased 2 Denman brushes: 1) Denman D14 Small Travel Bag Styling Brush 2) Denman D3 Brush African Violet They are perfect, exactly what I wanted. Better price than Amazon and fast delivery to Canada 🇨🇦 Great first experience with Calissa!!
Bought a Denman brush and it arrived quickly and was exactly what I ordered. Will do business with again.
Love my Denman brush and the cheapest option out there!
It's a hairbrush...a good solid hairbrush.. it brushes the hair
Product arrived in a reasonable time considering covid-19 and that it was coming from overseas. Product was in good condition. The packing tracking was confusing but I just wasn't familiar with the shipping company and their site wasn't user friendly.
Thank you Calissa it was easy to purchase the product and it arrived safely.
Shipping took a few days and I didn’t receive a tracking number but I’m a US buyer and Calissa is a UK seller. However, the package arrived accurately and undamaged.
Calissa provided an easy and quick shopping experience.
Calissa is rated 4.48 based on 50 reviews