Calissa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calissa
Read Calissa Reviews

About Calissa:

Calissa.com is an independent luxury beauty platform. We pride ourselves on our edited selection of premium and niche brands. As a British brand, we’ve cherry picked the best products from home as well as sourcing favourites from brands all over the world. We are always on the lookout for the next big thing in beauty. Your order will be delivered quickly and reliably in award-winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the world.
Calissa is your doorway to luxury independent beauty.

help@calissa.com

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

Very happy with my first experience of ordering from Calissa. Was looking for a Dr Johnson's face cream I was having trouble getting from usual companies, and Calissa came up as stocking it. They were also offering a small deal on the product. The whole process of ordering from them and receiving the item was completely straightforward and quick. Would definitely order from them again.
Have still not received my order !
goog job thank you
Took 11 days from expedition to arrival here in France, basic shipping. Product was well packaged even with tape to prevent it from opening. And prices are pretty good.
Great company, lovely products and dispatched quickly without lots of unnecessary packaging, thoroughly recommend!
Excellent service! Exactly what I ordered in a prompt and honest fashion. Highly recommend!
It's good, less frizz and easy to use
Both product and delivery were excellent. It's a product we regularly use but it's not easy to source, so we much appreciated Calissa's help in ensuring we can continue: thank you.
Quick delivery, great products
Where is my purchase?
I received my purchase!
Good prodacd good compay
I never received the product that I purchased. I am surprised that they emailed me to write a review when I haven’t even got the product that I bought 6 weeks ago!
Merci pour le très bon service
Excellent, quick and efficient service.
Great products that reached me in Australia and fantastic customer service. Will be ordering again soon . Xx
My parcel has not arrived
Ordering process was smooth and price was good, but my item took longer than it should have to arrive (it was supposed to be 5-15 business days). I did order right before Christmas though, so it’s probably less likely to be delayed at other times of the year. Will shop at Calissa again.
Although shipping was longer than expected I was clearly informed of its status every step of the way. (BTW I am an Irish customer so shipping is a lot longer due to BREXIT).
Perfect products, great prices, Who could ask for more!!!!!!
Calissa is rated 4.41 based on 101 reviews