Calissa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calissa
Read Calissa Reviews

About Calissa:

Calissa.com is an independent luxury beauty platform. We pride ourselves on our edited selection of premium and niche brands. As a British brand, we’ve cherry picked the best products from home as well as sourcing favourites from brands all over the world. We are always on the lookout for the next big thing in beauty. Your order will be delivered quickly and reliably in award-winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the world.
Calissa is your doorway to luxury independent beauty.

help@calissa.com

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

Great company! Shipping took a little extra time due to the international aspect, but really no big deal imo. Excellent product. Love my new Denman hairbrush :)
The price was convenient, and delivery fast. My brush was as described and what I needed. I appreciated the free samples.
I bought Root Cover Up which I usually buy direct from Marks and Spencer's. Calissa offers the same product at a cheaper price and it was delivered quickly. Will definitely shop from them again.
Arrived quickly well packed
Ordered Compagnie de Provence Hand Cream in White Tea - very attractive white glass bottle and looks great in kitchen. Very good service from Calissa and quick delivery - very pleased - thank you would order from this company again.
Very happy with product & fast delivery . Great packaging ,would recommend .
Great prices
It was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. Checkout was fast and easy. Shipping was fast to California. Everything was great, thanks again!
Excellent service and care!! My order returned to them when I was away and they kindly resent it back to me overseas without another charge! Great company and prices! Thank you!
Would highly recommend purchasing from Calissa. High quality products that are reasonably priced.
Bought the Denman brush and love it! Great quality and fast service
Just as advertised. Helped my hair immensely
I purchased 2 Denman brushes: 1) Denman D14 Small Travel Bag Styling Brush 2) Denman D3 Brush African Violet They are perfect, exactly what I wanted. Better price than Amazon and fast delivery to Canada 🇨🇦 Great first experience with Calissa!!
Bought a Denman brush and it arrived quickly and was exactly what I ordered. Will do business with again.
Love my Denman brush and the cheapest option out there!
It's a hairbrush...a good solid hairbrush.. it brushes the hair
Thank you Calissa it was easy to purchase the product and it arrived safely.
Calissa provided an easy and quick shopping experience.
Fast shipping and great prices! I live in the USA and it was shipped to me the next day.
Calissa is rated 4.48 based on 61 reviews