Calissa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calissa
Read Calissa Reviews

About Calissa:

Calissa.com is an independent luxury beauty platform. We pride ourselves on our edited selection of premium and niche brands. As a British brand, we’ve cherry picked the best products from home as well as sourcing favourites from brands all over the world. We are always on the lookout for the next big thing in beauty. Your order will be delivered quickly and reliably in award-winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the world.
Calissa is your doorway to luxury independent beauty.

help@calissa.com

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

On Calissa I was able to find a product that not many other places stock. It arrived in good time and I'm very happy with the whole experience. Thank you
Hello everyone I ordered the item a long time ago but have not received it yet ... I would love to receive an update on the subject Thanks Order number 40000000193
It’s really nice brush for my curly wurly hair!
Very good. Easy access and easy to shop around, would purchase off again.
Prices were good, service was good and postage to Australia was very reasonable. I'd love to see more brands, as that would mean more shopping on this site for me.
Product arrived in a reasonable time considering covid-19 and that it was coming from overseas. Product was in good condition. The packing tracking was confusing but I just wasn't familiar with the shipping company and their site wasn't user friendly.
Shipping took a few days and I didn’t receive a tracking number but I’m a US buyer and Calissa is a UK seller. However, the package arrived accurately and undamaged.
Items were perfectly described and shipped promptly and in very secure packaging.
Good follow up and well packed !
Calissa is rated 4.48 based on 61 reviews