C & A Building Plastics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend C & A Building Plastics

About C & A Building Plastics: Specialist in supplying quality plastic building materials at amazing prices.

reviews@cabp.co.uk

Courteney Road

How would you rate C & A Building Plastics?

Reviewer
"The only place I could find a door canopy to fit the available width. It came well packaged with easy to follow instructions. It was simple to fit even for an amateur DIYer & is very sturdy & durable. Really pleased with whole experience."
Verified Reviewer
"These shower walls make great and affordable kitchen splashbacks"
Verified Buyer
"Great products, great staff"
"The items advertised were appealing, in particular the quantity for the price, the quality was already known and to ignore the offer would be a mistake. When a query was raised with the Company, their response was reasonably quick and accurate. Hence an order was made by telephone, the Company's representative was very helpful and delivery was speedy. So I am a happy customer"
"1 hour after ordering online I got a phone call about delivering next morning. I was very surprised. A very friendly driver delivered the corrugated plastic sheets and fixing material and I started working. I am very happy about how quick I got the items and also about the quality of the material. I am very happy and will recommend C&A Building Plastic."
"I have nothing but praise for the service I received.My initial phone inquiry was dealt with by an informative and knowledgeable person and my catalogue and sample were received very quickly.The ordering and delivery process was easy and went smoothly. The man who delivered my order was extremely helpful with the unloading."
"Ordering was very easy and good service for my conservatory panels delivered on time will use this company again"
"Wonderful ! Kept me totally up to date with my Order, dispatch and tracking. The item was sent outthe same day as I ordered and received the next."
"Easy to follow website followed up with excellent delivery service -- supplies arrived on time and delivered with a smile. Add the fact that I saved over 15% off of the best of other quotes means five stars from me."
"The customer service was extremely good and delivery bang on time. The quality of goods and instructions seemed to be of a good standard and it went up fairly easy. My only negative comment was the screws for the end plates were a little iffy and to get a fixing was almost impossible but this was a very minor point and easily rectified. All in all top product from a good firm"
"The plastics came in the right colour and the right sizes, delivery very quick."
"The service was very good. My order arrived promptly and with no fuss. Very happy with everything. Would recommend C & A to anyone.."
"Superb service, very helpful. Quick delivery."
"deliverd when they said even rang when they thought no body was in"
"I've spent several hundred pounds over the past two years with C & A Building Plastics and have been really impressed with thier products and services. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family or friends and hope this is seen therefore as a genuine endorsement."
"Excellent value and very fast delivery. Highly recommend"
"Easy parking,pleasant reception and very quick service.Well done C&A. Old Tel."
"Delivered on time and very helpful."
"Great products, great service."
"and quick delivery."
"From the first phone call until delivery everything was first class.very impressed with customer service."
"The service was very efficient, delivery was speedy and the delivery driver was very helpful."
"Great value and fast delivery."
C & A Building Plastics is rated 4.73 based on 2,004 reviews