C&A Building Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend C&A Building Products
Courier, Own Driver
Read C&A Building Products Reviews

About C&A Building Products:

Specialist in supplying quality plastic building materials at amazing prices.

reviews@cabp.co.uk

Courteney Road, ,

Tell us how C&A Building Products made you happy
Good on time delivery and helpful driver, I did go out and purchase a good riveter (not enough power t 83 but I did have help with the roof sheets owing to the wind) only problem no markings on any of the roof sheets regarding the correct way up so hoping both sides have been U.V treated.
Great service , prompt delivery 🚚
I Had a carport kit from hear very very good this will the 3rd one i have had over the years always a very good service and price . even the delivery down to cornwall was first Glass will always use C&A every time
Good services good products. Delivery system is cumbersome but does work OK...
I have used C & A for years. Order on line with a easy to use web site. All delivered with in a week. Good quality plastic. Will continue to use when needed.
C&A Building Products 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Excellent service throughout from initial advice, to completion of order.
No Helpful Staff. They Ignore my request Even they didn't give me what they say in invoice like something free gift. Bad attitude
fast and efficent service friendly helpfull driver exerlent product
Great customer service and great prices, really feel like they went the extra mile.
Easy web site to navigate and easy to get a quote. Delivery time as quoted, and delivery driver kept in contact re delivery status. Obviously the products are as described and fine!
Very professional and helpful company, from start to finish, advice with the online ordering, the delivery driver calling to let me know delivery day, and time, prompt supply, and a good quality product. Would recommend, and will use this company again.
Friendly, helpful service over the phone, efficient and speedy delivery service, delivered when they said it would be thank you.
Your service is second to none. Your team reviewed my online order and then rang me a suggested some savings which I took advantage of. Fitted the products today and they were great. The support from Craig was excellent. I will highly recommend your company. Thank you.
Great service and the day after the football final and still great service
Great service from initial enquiry to delivery of ordered products. Thanks.
Very happy with products purchased and very competitively priced. Recommended.
I have bought a few times now, and the quality, cost and speed of delivery are spot on.
I'm very happy with my experience with C&A Building Products. I needed to put a new roof on a building and found the whole process quite daunting. However, having rung C&A, Craig listed everything I would need and was a great help. Everything was delivered smoothly, right down to the smallest of parts. I highly recommend this company, have used them before and will be happy to do so again.
Just the job
I recently purchased some polycarbonate roofing from C&A I’ve bought from on a few occasions there prices and quality I can’t find anywhere else; customer service is top I made a slight mistake on my order received a call from them and was sorted immediately. Delivery driver was very friendly and polite and placed my order in my garage with no quibble Can’t recommend them highly enough Many thank Mick b
C&A Building Products is rated 4.74 based on 3,968 reviews