C & A Building Plastics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend C & A Building Plastics

About C & A Building Plastics: Specialist in supplying quality plastic building materials at amazing prices.

reviews@cabp.co.uk

Courteney Road

How would you rate C & A Building Plastics ?

Verified Buyer
"There was a mix up with the delivery date , but came next day good driver and very well packed, it took a couple of days to put up but we are very impressed with the result"
Verified Buyer
"Was quite confused about what to get but after speaking to Tom he took my order added what needed to be added and was able to help me in the follow up when I thought I had received the wrong part which I may add was the right part"
Verified Buyer
"C & A Building Plastics is an honest company that gives you good advice, and extremely competitive prices. This is in stark contrast to the 'bedroom managed' shops popping all over the Internet, where your order is fulfilled by another company and you, as the customer, aren't considered in the equation. C & A Building Plastics are a family run, people focused compact, who do their best to help you achieve what you need to with your job / project, without over- selling. That's why I come back here first, every time."
"it all arrived correctly and promptly"
"Great service all round"
"Great service and a quality product"
"Quick to message and confirm payment. Was dispatched within the day with delivery within the next couple of days. Will be buying from again."
"Very quick service reliable and efficient"
"i bought the razor for head shaving seems as good as fusion at half the price haven’t tried the 5 blade system yet but still Excellent value for money"
"All items where very easy to find on there website therefore made my purchasing quick and easy."
"Delivery was right on time. Instructions easy to follow very happy we love it thank you."
"I am very pleased with my purchace.i will recomend you to my friends"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE, HELP & ATTITUDE. EASY TO ORDER AND QUICK TO DELIVER. OVERALL - EXCELLENT"
"Excellent service, quality products and good prices."
"I purchased vale timer supported glazing bars. I have used them before, this was my second project using them. Good system. Easy to use, decent cost, fast delivery. The bar covers slide down even a few degree slope unless fixed. But otherwise excellent."
"Quick delivery driver even brought the delivery through my house and into the garden which was a big help. Very reasonable prices."
"Good communication and fast service , arrived on time with fespatch info all the way"
"Good products , only let down no exact date for delivery"
"it has all ways been a good service. have used the company for years"
"The company were brilliant with service cant fault them Unfortunately the product i bought was not so good for me, as with all other razor blades on the market these have lubricant strips which just make the blade glide over any foam or gel you may have applied I wish manufacturers would give a choice of lube or no lube"
"Had exactly what I wanted, staff knowledgeable and helpful. Delivery costs reasonable. Prices very competitive. Overall extremely happy."
"The web page is well organised and easy to locate items we wanted, despite not being from the trade- very important, not to depend only on a jargon. The ordering was clear and easy. The delivery times short and flexible, despite not being a local firm. Delivery on time the goods as expected. The prices competitive, the range good. All points of importance covered."
"Great quick service thanks"
C & A Building Plastics is rated 4.73 based on 2,131 reviews