C & A Building Plastics Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend C & A Building Plastics

About C & A Building Plastics: Specialist in supplying quality plastic building materials at amazing prices.

reviews@cabp.co.uk

Courteney Road

How would you rate C & A Building Plastics?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Reviewer
"These shower walls make great and affordable kitchen splashbacks"
Verified Buyer
"Great products, great staff"
Verified Buyer
"Erecting the carport myself saved a huge amount of money. Construction was straightforward for a competent handyman like me. The kit of parts was very complete with drill bits, nuts & bolts, screws, silicone sealant, touch-up paint, rivets and even a rivet gun. Quality of finish is excellent. I needed to make the cover high enough to fly over my shed so I used some concrete blocks set in concrete to lift the legs by about a foot and fixed the wall plate at a suitable height, (see pictures). I am very pleased with the final result. My only small negatives were: 1) Attaching the end plate to the gutter. I found that the stainless self tapping screws were too tight in the alluminium moulding so kept snapping off, (stainless is not as strong as the normal high carbon used for self tappers). Luckily I was able to use a Mole wrench to unscrew the broken threads. I ended up drilling the holes to a slightly larger size, (8.5mm i think) 2) I struggled to feed the rubber lip into the wall plate groove until my wife realised that only one edge of the rubber goes into the slot. After that it was easy-peasy!"
"Good product, great communication and fast delivery, well packaged"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Quality equipment at a good price with everything needed to fit it"
"Great products, brilliant prices, quick to deliver"
"good service and a very good product"
"good quality products quick delivery at a good price"
"Top quality service no messing about. Just leave enough time for delivery and its all good."
"The Plastisol covered steel 90 degree edge in goosewing grey is great quality. Finished off the roof edge so professionally along with the white soffit, the whole conservatory refurbishment looks better than when it was first built. Great products and great service CA Plastics."
"A brilliant company to deal with. Polite, helpful, fast delivery, good quality goods. Will use again."
"I did not place order yet received notification of my purchase and payment / delivery instructions very worrying that my details were accessed"
Hi

I have looked at the account with regards to the order attached to this.

It appears that the order was placed and paid for on the Trade Counter for some black guttering items. I can see that prior to this the last order was in 2014.

The person on the counter would have had to have given the post code and then confirm the address to register the order against.

I have seen that there is a log on the system where you have called to inform us about this, and that your details have been made redundant so this account can no longer be used and re-registration of addresses would be required should you wish to order again in future.

We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have felt from this, but it is difficult when someone provides us with address details not to believe they are who they say they are.

Please rest assured though that the order that was placed was fully paid at the time and no money is owed.
"Helpful and friendly delivery driver The canopy system supplied mostly integrated well and appear to be good quality instructions were clear and online video helpful"
"Excellent product. Courteous and helpful driver delivered when said. Good value for money."
"perfect for the job good price, reasonable delivery cost considering the distance, and good advice given when called with a query."
"Excellent service at affordable price."
"Helpful and friendly staff, both at the office and on delivery. Thankyou"
"Helpful, efficient and friendly.Thank you."
"First class Sevice and excellent delivery. Could not be better"
"from order placing to delivery and material quality 100% satisfaction. driver was very helpful ."
"Good web site and good service when contacted by phone. The delivery driver was very good, he contacted me before the drop and put the product in the place as asked, therefore a very good company to deal with."
"Good customer service, fair prices, good availability"
"I had never heard of this company prior to my recent purchase online. Easy to use website, regularly updated with the process and delivered by C&A’s own staff who couldn’t be more helpful. I Would recommend and use this company again,Thank you"
C & A Building Plastics is rated 4.72 based on 1,921 reviews