BZ Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend BZ Paintball
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read BZ Paintball Reviews

About BZ Paintball:

BZ Paintball is the leading paintball supplier for all your paintball equipment. We have the UK's largest walk-in paintball shop where you can browse all the latest paintball equipment, we can take orders online and over the phone, making it easy for you to get hold of whatever paintball gear you need.

info@bzpaintball.co.uk

BZ Paintball Reviews | 29th January 2020
BZ Paintball 5 star review on 22nd January 2020
Darren Groeger
More Photos & Videos
Can't fault you lads at bz absolute fast reliable and keep me up to date with my parcel thanks
Brill thanks good service excellent price's
Great prices and fast delivery
Very fast and a good Service
Great prices and fast service!
Rapid delivery will do business again
Very fast shipping and great deal. Thanks !!
Prompt service & delivery fantastic product will definitely recommend.
Great price and great product. Arrived next day. Great starter set fo my son aged 12.
Had a few problems with the online purchasing through dividebuy. Staff at bz were really helpful and accommodating, will shop here again.
Excellent and quick service. With a little adaptation to the interior foam, the case will be perfect for my purposes - transporting and protecting arrows.

One word of warning; If you're staying in to receive the goods, keep an eye out. UPS have delivery staff who have ninja training; they can leave a parcel on your doorstep and escape without being seen :-)
Product was delivered very quickly, would recommend
Fast delivery great batteries as you well know, I search everywhere for the right nuptol batteries and found them at the place with competitive pricing and thought well it’s not eBay but I’ll give them a try. I wasn’t disappointed and really glad I got all my batteries here. Spot on they must have sent them out that day because they was with me within 2 days. That gave me confidence as I needed them for the weekends I have recommended this site to everyone that asked where I got my batteries from. Top notch 11.1v lipos for airsoft👍
Perfect. Was exactly what I expected
The site is big and well organised and broken down in the different sections, the safety brief and Covid-19 was well covered leaving you felling safe. We rented our guns and were in excellent conditions and never let us down all day. There were 6 different games (a lot of good hiding place in the Forrest section) over the full day with about 60 people taking part, lots of fire engagement and tactics being played. Great fun and everyone stuck to the rules and were really friendly. The organiser, gun rental and marshals were really friendly and made the whole experience a one to remember, thanks to everyone at BZ Tactical.
Quick delivery
Great communication
My son is very happy with his gift and cant wait until i put the boxing bag up
Birthday gift for my great nephew who is thrilled with it -excellent service too
Best paintball shop
Delivered on time and well packaged.
BZ Paintball is rated 4.85 based on 1,503 reviews