Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buytshirtsonline LTD
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

01928579951

Nice selection of shirts to have a test of good shipping times
I live everything about this company the quality and efficiency of your service is great. I would have given 5* but I think the 5.99 charge each order is rather alot especially for trade/recurrent customers
I’ve received the PE T-shirts good quality for money. Also bought 3 jumpers for school uniform waiting for them to arrive
Good products, fast delivery, could do with more stock.
The range of t-shirts are great decent prices and fantastic delivery times.
Great quality and well packaged fast delivery products. Everything I have ordered has been true to description which is great. My only negative is that you cannot change or add to your order no matter how soon you try to do it after ordering. I've used this company several times and will continue to do so.
loved the bags they were perfect would buy agian
nice sweaters, just came very crumpled
Good quality, shipped well, and takes paint very well.
Decent quality top and reasonable value for the price
nothing wrong with the product however the package was delivered to the wrong address no 2 should have been 20 DPD sorted it for me when i called them they told me where it was i looked at the label and definitely no 2 not DPD s fault
Perfect size and cotton! I will certainly be buying them again in the near future. The quality of them is one of the best I’ve seen online.
Having paid £40+ for branded T-Shirts I was dubious what the quality of these would be like. Very dubious. But I was drunk and it was my birthday so I decided to try something random... It turns out that brands have been making a very large profit. I ordered 7 different T-Shirts, without printing. Just plain. The fit was acceptable on them all (I think they are an inch too long but that's okay). The shape and fit on the shoulder and armpit were all good. I have accidentally bought a couple of items that originated from China before and it seems their patterns are also drawn by a drunk, but I digress. The fabric on all 7 was soft. They are all of a roughly equivalent weight of cotton so didn't differ much from each other. I have bought T-Shirts that were of a different weight and felt softer - but I paid a lot more for them. I simply think the market for T-Shirts to be printed on lends itself to a narrow band of cotton weight. I have had these a week so it remains to be seen how they wash: Whether colours fade, stitching frays or touch changes. I don't think they will, but it needs to be proven first. Delivery was super fast. I ordered on a Wednesday morning, I received email confirmation that the order had been shipped on Thursday and DPD delivered them to me on Friday. Quick, clean and fast processing. Value... I am really shocked at how good value these items were. I have been brought up to believe in "Reassuringly Expensive" albeit acknowledging that there are always companies selling at inflated amounts. In this case I paid between £1.50 and £2.50 for plain T-Shirts and ~£6 for a stripped one. Every single one of them was good enough that I will return and buy my T-Shirts from here again. I cannot believe that I have perfectly acceptable T-Shirt for £2 each. Having done this process once, and being a supporter of it, I think the only downside compared to going to a shop is having exact control over the colour and cut... eg you can't try things on. It feels like a bit of a gamble selecting online (and the website isn't the best) - there is such a wide range of brands and colours that, unlike a single brand for which you get to know their cut and get to know their colours a bit, this all feels like jumping in the deep end. To rectify this the company do offer paid returns, so you can get around it, but the cost of each order is likely to be quite low so paying for returns feels more expensive. Ironically. When looking at an order of £15 Im left wondering how motivated I am to walk to the postoffice, queue up, and walk home again for £10. (I have a couple of the 7 which I won't wear but am not returning for this very reason.) All in all I cannot recommend the T'Shirts enough. Good quality, great price, excellent delivery.
Really pleased. Good T-Shirt s. Washed well. Easy buying experience good delivery time. Only reason not 5 stars is they were a 5 on the website and arrived 5-6 years so a bit big. However plenty of growing room do not really a bad thing. I would order again.
Very good quick delivery easy to use there websites. They have good products, reasonably prised.
Reasonably priced, arrived in time frame, fitted fine Web site easy to manoeuvre around
Great quality cheap t-shirts.
Wide range of products to choose from.
Very decent quality Gildan products sold here at very reasonable prices. Delivery time is not too bad. There are rarely product faults, and where there are buytshirtsonline are quick to fix the problem.
Great, slightly expensive delivery fee.
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.68 based on 5,259 reviews