Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

Buytshirtsonline LTD 5 star review on 3rd August 2019
Buytshirtsonline LTD 5 star review on 20th July 2019
Sarah rogers
More Photos & Videos
My Tshirts came well packaged and the delivery was quick.

Quality of the Tshirts were great too. Highly recommend.
Great service, great value - and most of all, great products! Really pleased with my purchase and team at buyshirtsonline :)
Absolutely shocking customer service, my saved address on my account in their site has my full address in it but somehow the second line of the address was not put on my order. Now they are trying to say that it is my error that my package is missing even though the full address is their on their site very easy to see with no other address except my Irish one which it wasn't sent to. Customer service is a one line show where they repeat the same thing in different phrases not helping at all in the hopes you go away and they don't need to deal with you.
I've never received worse customer service in all the time I've been shopping online.
They are obviously a good shop if nothing goes wrong according to other reviews I read before I placed my first and only order with them. But if something goes wrong it is all the customers fault and they don't want to know about it.
Great quality and value. Quick delivery
Extremely prompt delivery and great products. Also quick to answer any queries over email. Thank you
Fast service good quality x
Great product!!
Excellent as always, great quality at excellent prices. Many thanks
Excellent prices and service. Quality of the T-Shirts is great. Will definitely order from you again
Excellent t-shirt. Delivery little too long. Pricing a little high.
Bought some work aprons, very pleased with the quality, so pleased I’ve ordered some more! Good service, quick delivery.
Items arrived well-sorted and packaged in a relatively quick time. Some of the t-shirts did arrive with holes in though, although this may not be the fault of bto
Brilliant! Received my shirts in 2 working days and the quality and sizing is perfect. Well done 😁
Forgot half my order and packaged very untidy very disappointed.
very good service
Great value :) will order again
I have really struggled to find a company that provides good garments with a fast turn around on delivery until i stumbled across this company.
Brilliant quality, fast turn around.
Highly recommend
Great range of quality T-shirt’s at great prices.
Good value and good service - speedy delivery despite current lockdown
Easy to use website. Very reasonable delivery charge. Good quality t-shirts. Very prompt delivery. Great service overall. Thank you.
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.69 based on 3,722 reviews