Buytec Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Buytec
Value, Fast Delivery And Original Parts, Recommended 100%
Verified Buyer
"Value , fast delivery and genuine parts . I recommend all !"
"Works fine. No problems"
"Sturdy phone case. Would recommend."
"Evcellent expedicious Service"
"Good price and quick service"
Mike Victoros
Verified Buyer
"Bought product and delivered with no instructions. Can't get it to work and no contact number provided. Very poor service."
"I never received my item and was refunded"
Dear Stacey, your order was swiftly cancelled and refunded as the item you had ordered had fallen out of stock. We hope our prompt action enabled you to re-order elsewhere without causing any inconvenience. Please let us know if you require any further assistance via email at cs@buytec.co.uk. Kind regards, Buytec Team
"Quick, easy and a very good price."
"The service was superb. Couldn't be better. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family and will use them again"
"Good price, good product, prompt delivery."
"Excellent price. Fast delivery."
"Good product, good price and excellent speedy service."
"Cheapest price in the market for a new Mercedes E Class coupe. Staff very friendly and attentive."
"Twice I have purchased a case from buytec and would definitely recommend to friends and family and I’m also pleased with how quick my delivery got to me. Thank you."
"Very speedy delivery Excellent productproduct User friendly website Hassle free :)"
"Satisfactory service"
"Very pleased with tech 21 screen cover for my Samsung phone. Well packaged and prompt service."
"Super product backed with first class service."
"I ordered this cover for my wife iPad mini. It arrived in good time and fits the iPad mini perfectly. It appears to be a genuine apple cover with a back protection and a magnetic front cover. It is very neat and and well made. I consider it excellent value for money."
"Good price and fast delivery."
Buytec is rated 4.51 based on 451 reviews