Buytec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buytec
Read Buytec Reviews

Buytec didn't do very well. I ordered a Samsung charger for my Galaxy tab S2 and after a long wait, I was sent the wrong charger with no instructions on how to return/exchange it.
Genuine product medium to fast shipping. Overall happy with purchasing experience. Trusted company
Good and on time
Happy with the service the delivery was quick and on the date I was given
Quick delivery much quicker than anticipated
Genuine Product, fast delivery and very efficient
Good service
I bought a Samsung S10 charger and it's lived up to my expectation for me. Great to get a genuine brand at a decent price!
I ordered a Samsung fast charger and socket. Order process was easy and smooth and product arrived quickly and on time. No problems at all.
product as described delivered quickly and on time
Great for money just hope it's not fake
Excellent
The product appears to be genuine. It was despatched and delivered promptly. I will be honest, although the price paid was low, I expected the product to be packaged in the official retail box. I don't remember seeing the description mentioning it won't have have this. There is fear that if it isn't in the sealed retail box that it could be fake and therefore dangerous. I hope this product is genuine and I'm covered by the relevant Samsung warranty should anything go wrong. Overall I'm with the item, it works really well and I'm glad to have got both the power adapter and cable.
Prompt service, no problems
Excellent service prompt delivery, within 2 days i received my order. Brand new sealed jays a jay six bluetooth headphones . Great price and fantastic value. Well done Buytec such overall excellence i would reccommend and commend Buytec to all customers. Thanks.
Excellent
Value for money. Efficient service. Would buy again from this company 🤗
Easy website navigation, good range of products. Purchase was simple & delivery efficient. The product was of good quality. Thank you , will certainly be back.
I recently bought a tech 21 case for my mobile. The order process was straight forward and the item arrived on time, well packaged and as described. I would certainly use Buytech for any future requirements
The Samsung charger is impeccable and your service has been first class. Thank's .
Buytec is rated 4.55 based on 601 reviews