Buytec Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Buytec
"Arrived quickly, as described and genuine samsung case as 100% identical. Good service and would use again."
"Excellent delivery time. Excellent quality and packaging for headphones. Excellent Product."
"Excellent and very prompt service."
"Great service and a very user friendly website. Item delivered within 4 days. Thankyou"
"Good service. Fast delivery service. Would highly recommend"
"Fast transaction, delivery as advised and good quality product (phone dash holder)."
"Having experienced a service from another supplier that was appalling when the item ordered not only did not arrive at all, the supplier did not track the courier service, with the result that the item went missing whilst in transit (so they say), then they ran out of the item concerned and finally refunded the amount paid. I ordered the same item from Buytec, albeit at a slightly higher price, it was meant to take upto three days to arrive, instead it arrived the very next day, safe and sound. The service provided was exemplary and I would both order another item in the future when I need what they are supplying, I would also recommend their service to others as well."
"Quick delivery & good sound"
"Such fast delivery - only 15 hours after placing the order. Also the product was great at a great price."
"Free delivery, package arrived very promptly. Good quality phone case at very reasonable price. Apple earphones at the cheapest price I have ever seen anywhere. Bookmarked the site for future needs!"
"They had the item I wanted. Good prices and speedy delivery."
"Excellent service part arrivied next day"
"I ordered a new charger for my samsung galaxy tablet. I received it within a couple of days of ordering. Excellent service."
"I've waited eight days for my delivery. I've emailed the company twice. I've heard nothing back about it"
"Competitive price and arrived with 48hrs of placing order."
"Delivered exactly as what was told in the email"
"Value , fast delivery and genuine parts . I recommend all !"
"Works fine. No problems"
"Sturdy phone case. Would recommend."
"Evcellent expedicious Service"