Buytec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buytec
Read Buytec Reviews

Great service.
Super quick delivery. Great product!
bought i phone charger and Samsung charger so far so good and really quick despatched.
Very speedy service. Pleased with item. Thank you. Would recommend.
Found many great off seasons authentic branded products cheap here. Shipping was smooth and fast.
I received the item the following day. Great communication and quick shipment. Item as described. Thanks
I bought a Samsung wireless charger and it's just what I was after, great price and very quick delivery. I recommend to anyone. 👍
Easy to purchase, safe payment with PayPal and fast delivery. Would use again
Samsung phonecharger, which arrived quickly. Very pleased with buytec.
Plug was okay but was wrong cable came pretty fast in post.
very good product happy with the iphone case
Very pleased with item
Cable was a good price. Delivery not expensive. Only gave this a 3 star rating as I ordered a white cable and was sent a black one.
Sent a generic rather than the actual model I ordered. Only charged tablet twice before it stopped working.
Fast service, great price. Thank you!
Excellent service, genuine item, fast delivery. What more could you want! Two other companies I previously tried- one took 4 weeks to deliver & then it was a cheap knock off. The other company took my order & next day refunded me, as out of stock. Would use Buytec again without hesitation.
Service and delivery was good. Unfortunately I received the wrong item and sent email to explain. No response yet hence only 3 stars.
excellent service, easy to interact, fast and on time
My order arrived on time .good packaging.had no problem
Used these for the first time... and my order was delivered so quickly... Great service!! Very happy customer..
Buytec is rated 4.55 based on 579 reviews