Buytec Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Buytec
"Prompt efficient service"
"Excellent service"
"The item I got was amazing the postage was really quick thank you"
"Very happy with my purchase that arrived days before I expected it!"
"Bought a Tech21 case for my IPhone 6.. The service was easy and quick. The case was much better than my previous one because in enabled me to use it without the front fold over if I wished. Would recommend the product and the supplier."
"Simple website and fast delivery. Packaging was good and had no problems whatsoever. Would order from buytec again."
"Kept upto date of orders progress.Arrived within stated time frame.Product just what I expected.I would buy from them again."
"Arrived quickly, as described and genuine samsung case as 100% identical. Good service and would use again."
"Excellent delivery time. Excellent quality and packaging for headphones. Excellent Product."
"Excellent and very prompt service."
"Great service and a very user friendly website. Item delivered within 4 days. Thankyou"
"Good service. Fast delivery service. Would highly recommend"
"Fast transaction, delivery as advised and good quality product (phone dash holder)."
"Having experienced a service from another supplier that was appalling when the item ordered not only did not arrive at all, the supplier did not track the courier service, with the result that the item went missing whilst in transit (so they say), then they ran out of the item concerned and finally refunded the amount paid. I ordered the same item from Buytec, albeit at a slightly higher price, it was meant to take upto three days to arrive, instead it arrived the very next day, safe and sound. The service provided was exemplary and I would both order another item in the future when I need what they are supplying, I would also recommend their service to others as well."
"Quick delivery & good sound"
"Such fast delivery - only 15 hours after placing the order. Also the product was great at a great price."
"Free delivery, package arrived very promptly. Good quality phone case at very reasonable price. Apple earphones at the cheapest price I have ever seen anywhere. Bookmarked the site for future needs!"
"They had the item I wanted. Good prices and speedy delivery."
"Excellent service part arrivied next day"
"I ordered a new charger for my samsung galaxy tablet. I received it within a couple of days of ordering. Excellent service."
Buytec is rated 4.52 based on 474 reviews