Buytec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buytec
4.6
Based on 617 reviews
Read Buytec Reviews

Thank you for very fast delivery!šŸ˜Š
It was great to be able to find a case/ replacement part for my old Samsung Galaxy Alpha phone. The price was good and delivery prompt. I was a little disappointed when it arrived, as I thought I had ordered a new back cover and ended up with a back cover that was part of a fold over case. It all fitted fine and appears to be a genuine Samsung part so I decided to keep it.
Really glad I came across Buytec. Affordable prices. Quality products. Good service. šŸ‘
Goods arrived promptly and were as described - good quality and reasonably priced.
Product exactly what I needed, delivered quickly, fantastic supplier
Fast delivery. Correct item received. No fuss. Thank
Perfect. Legit Samsung goods. Will use again if I ever need anything. Thanks
Well priced, sent very quickly.
Delivery on time and well packaged. Griffin Survivor case fits very snuggly and seems well protected. Competitively priced too.
Superb service. Ordered a phone case which Iā€™d looked at elsewhere, very good price, free delivery and arrived two days later.
Super! Delivery faster than expected and the charger I bought for a Samsung phone (at which was 1/3 of the price than if I had ordered from samsung) works really well! I have fast charging now. Very happy with my purchase.
Excellent products at good prices and quick delivery
Item, battery, arrived promptly fitted into phone. The phone is infrequently used after 3 days still has over 50% of charge so hopefully it will keep charged.
Good price, quick delivery
Excellent product and quick delivery would recommend this Company to anyone
Easy to use website, the right product at a great price, and quick delivery - perfect! Thank you.
Buytec didn't do very well. I ordered a Samsung charger for my Galaxy tab S2 and after a long wait, I was sent the wrong charger with no instructions on how to return/exchange it.
Genuine product medium to fast shipping. Overall happy with purchasing experience. Trusted company
Good and on time
Happy with the service the delivery was quick and on the date I was given
Buytec is rated 4.56 based on 617 reviews