Busy Bins Reviews

Read Busy Bins Reviews

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Unit 4, Cowburn Street, Heywood

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Been using busy bins for around 6months now they are Very reliable and very helpful especially over the busy Times like Christmas when you get extra unwanted rubbish

I would highly recommend
Having a council 3 weekly bin collection is not enough when having a 1yo and 2yo in nappies and 2 more children. For hygiene, a more regular, consistant bin collection is needed in a very busy, blended family home. The local recycle centre is due to limit a car to one visit per week. Using busy bins has been very easy and the bin men provide an excellent service, good value for money.
Very useful if you live in a place where the bin collection is very infrequent.

Myself, and other people who have had pets, often find we generate a lot more waste.

This service has been excellent at ensuring I don't have spare rubbish just sitting around in bags for a whole week.
Very good and reliable service.
Really happy
Highly recommended.

Superb service including the one time I forgot to put the bin out, the collector came down the drive to get the bin, something the council would never do.

Reliable. Never let me down.

Reasonable cost. Well worth the money.

Wouldn't be without a weekly collection and Busy Bins provide the collection of the grey bin on the weeks the council don't.
They empty my bins every week without no problems, they’re cheap reliable service has helped me so much
Been using busy bins for a few months now and have never missed a pickup, great service.
Great service... thanks.
Great service, will pick up bin if forgot to bring bin out ๐Ÿ‘
I have a family of 5 with 2 babies in nappies and am stuck with a slim bin that is only collected every 2 weeks. We recycle everything that we can but the general waste bin is still always full by the end of the first week and the neighbours were starting to complain about the smell. This service saves my partner so much time and money in trips to the tip. The lads who collect the bin are always friendly and conscientious and put the bin back exactly where they found it. The monthly fee is very affordable and worth it.
Busy bins has been a great service from the day I started paying for it. I have one collection from busy bins the week before my usual council bin collection and the service has been exactly as described on their site every time. Even been a few weeks where I've forgotten to put my bin out on the pavement for them and they still emptied my bin and put it back in my garden where they got it from. Not a single complaint at all about the service they provide, and in my opinion it is well worth every penny.
Always on time and put my bin back on the drive
A super service. Very glad I signed up to their weekly collections! Never had an issue and always turn up.
I decides to use Busy Bins as I have 5 cats (cat litter!) and 2 children and getting everything in the slim bin fortnightly was a squeeze. I don't have a car so the tip wasn't an option. They were reasonably priced and very professional, they have never missed a day in 2 years and leave my bin outside the gate not half way down the street. They also gave me a cake for my birthday! 10/10. Ideal if you're having a party/spring clean as they do one off collections also.
Service ordered to alleviate overloading. The collection is consistent; early morning and more reliable than council collections. On one occasion, I missed putting the bin out for collection but the operative collected, emptied and returned the bin from the top of the drive, something that wouldn't happen with the council operatives. Extremely value for money service, I couldn't recommend it enough for anyone who struggles to meet the councils extended collection times.
I have never had any problems with the pickups and this has helped us with excess rubbish, as we do not drive and cannot get to the local tip.
Found that I was struggling with the council collections, mainly due to plastic cartons and other bulky containers. Saw Busy Bins ad in the local magazine and thought I'd try them. They are excellent! During icy weather last winter, the council didn't collect but Busy Bins did! They always return the bin to the place I leave it. Can't praise them highly enough.
Brilliant service and easy to contact from one off or a monthly collection. Monthly option has saved us a lot of time and effort especially when normal grey bin day collections have let us down. I would highly recommend Busy Bins !!
Excellent service, efficient and never let you down.
Decent staff who care about what they provide as a service.
Always well spoken and sociable when you chat with them.
Bins left safely after emptying.
Straight forward payment system and confirmation by emails.
Value for money to get the job done !
Having been made a widower in 2018 and with three young children in tow, time is the one thing I do not have - I haven't got time any more to do the councils job for them. Thankfully, BusyBins posted a leaflet and for a similar cost to me driving to the recycle centre each week, they come and empty the bin on the weeks the council doesn't. I have now reclaimed an hour each week, making life a little less stressful too! Delighted to discover one-off collections are also possible and there is great flexibility in the contracts on offer too. Wish I'd known about the service years ago!
Busy Bins is rated 4.90 based on 226 reviews