Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Fantastic customer service,really fast delivery time,will definitely buy from this company again,and will recommend to friends and family.
Purchased a Wolf watch winder and it was delivered promptly with beautiful packaging. Husband hasn’t had time to try it yet as it’s a Christmas present but it looks perfect. I love the selection of gifts available from Burton Blake
Great item delivered quickly
Great service- excellent product. Will definitely recommend
my purchase arrived, well wrapped and delivery was quicker than expected. well pleased.
I have asked for a return as the product doesn’t work. I have received no support further since my last email on Monday.
Burton Blake have excellent products, provided excellent updates and had my items delivered very quickly. I highly recommend them as a retailer.
Great product and swift delivery
Fast delivery via amazon
Excellent service price and quick delivery
Very helpful and excellent service
Excellent high quality gifts and products. I’ve purchased a couple of times and always pleased with the service and the products I’ve received.
Beautiful Jewelary boxes
Lovely item as pictured. The customer service was very responsive to queries as well.
What a brilliant and efficient service! My order arrived very quickly, very well packed and so in perfect condition - I am very pleased I used Burton Blake and will recommend this Company to my friends!
Very satisfied with the purchase made. From the moment of the discussion with Maria until the receipt of KEF LSX, EVERYTHING, but absolutely EVERYTHING went smoothly. Human quality and elegance are the main strengths of Burton Blake Ltd. If there were more Burton Blake Ltd. in the WORLD, there would certainly be no need for reviews because all customers are guaranteed quality, seriousness and respect. I am very happy that you exist! I will buy from you! Happy birthday Burton Blake Ltd.! 💖
Excellent service, all enquiries made were given prompt attention, bought a present and it was beyond my expectations.
Excellent prompt service
Fast delivery perfect communication nice experience
Great company to deal with an easy transition, the product arrived on time & is great
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 349 reviews