Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

I was very impressed by the quick service considering it was Easter weekend . The mobile arrived packaged very well packaged and is a delight hanging in my living room corner . I would shop again with you and will recommend your site as it is rather quirky .
Once again great service from Burton Blake, even through these difficult times.
Used online chat for additional details - quick and helpful. Very pleased with item and excellent price.
Great; prompt delivery, clear communication and good value.
alles ist 100% OK
Excellent quality and quick service.
Very responsive and great products
Our Umage Cord Set is beautiful - and we were very impressed with the super fast delivery! Love it!
Recently purchased pacsafe bag as a gift for a friend. She was delighted with it! Customer service was excellent.
Fantastic to deal with, product delivered quickly and efficiently. Would happily recommend!!
Amazing service
Absolutely amazing umbrella
Excellent customer service, very competitive price , and free delivery .
Quick, tracked delivery too !
Product is also excellent . Super quiet motor , and superb quality Wolf product .

I have recommended Burton Blake Ltd to my family, work colleagues , and friends .
I am particularly pleased with this bag because not only is it secure but it's also vegan! Ordering was straightforward and delivery very speedy. Thank you!
Everything went very smoothly,the package arrived on time and well packaged and the watchwinder is absolutely superb, very quiet and I hope I can enjoy many years from now before it.
I am delighted with the item,delivery was spot on highly recommend
First time I have ordered from burton Blake, item I ordered was at a great price and delivery was very fast. Overall great experience will buy again, thanks
Great Service X
Excellent service and product. Thank you.
The whole project of buying the clock was very quick and efficient.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 227 reviews