Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Very good range of watchwinders; this is the second I have had from them. Very efficient, prompt service. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Excellent service
My suitcase arrived promptly and was well packaged. Will definitely use Burton Blake again!
First class service Originally ordered wrong bag, no problem this was exchanged and arrived next day. Will certainly order again and pass on the name TROOP to friends.
Purchased as a birthday present for my son which will be given towards the end of the month. Delivery was very quick and Packed very well
Quick delivery, good price, great winder. Thanks
Do what they say they do...……………..and rather well
Thank you for very prompt delivery of the bird box, to give as a gift.
I purchased a lovely PacSafe Vibe crossbody bag. I was kept up to date with my shipment and it arrived within the timescale stated. The actualcolour of the bag is slightly darker than in the picture but I still like it.
Fast service from Burton Blake and arrived well packaged. Slightly confused though as it arrived in an Amazon box! Very pleased with watch winder purchased as a present for my son. . Not used it yet as my son is away but it appears very quiet when I switched it on.
Excellent service
Arrived very quickly and was cheaper than other sites, also free postage
Good prompt service and clear communications. The travel glasses were a gift, and were very well received. They have not yet been for a journey, so I can’t comment on how well they travel. But, they exactly fit the criteria for what I would like to take with me when travelling to ensure my drinking pleasure.
I love this website, full of really interesting and cool stuff! I spoke to Maria before I placed my order and she helped me choose the right bag for my wife. Great service. Will be back to buy my Christmas presents.
I’m happy with watch winder. It was a next day delivery and nicely packed, no damage. Happy to order or refer the company.
Easy to get around the site and had no dramas ordering the items I wanted.
There was a problem with the original order, but Burton Blake customer service sorted it out very quickly to my complete satisfaction.
Back in April I ordered a bag with dogs on it for my new job, however, it soon became faulty. I got in touch with Maria and she sent a new one within a few weeks. Although initially I was disappointed that the bag had broken I'm really impressed with the quality of customer service that was provided. Would definitely recommend to others.
Item was damaged and looked used, however having spoken with the sales team the damaged item was replaced, so all well that ends well. Thank you Maria
Great service, great product & great price!
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 117 reviews