Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Good service
Very happy with purchase. Thank you
Had to make contact with BB, via e-mail and was contacted within the hour by phone. My query was resolved. Excellent customer service.
They had a good range of items and my package got to me really quickly. The I only thing that could have changed, was that I couldn’t track my order.
Thanks for keeping everything me informed.
The delivery was quick and without issue. My only complaint is over the lack of updates, which we've become accustomed to with major retailers
Lovely cushions. Would have preferred an option of synthetic filling as feathers poke through.
Easy to get around the site and had no dramas ordering the items I wanted.
good, would recommend
Item received had to be returned, but there were no problems with this process and I got the product as ordered. Will shop again
The ordering process was very easy and the delivery was very quick. Unable to review the product as it is a present and has now been opened yet.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 117 reviews